Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys (2626 Views)

Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) / IN PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Delighted To Dine With Serena Williams / Dine With Ini Edo For 1million Naira For 50mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by Talkcentral: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-I1pb1unBUD0/Ufym4NhBy1I/AAAAAAAArOg/oqc-8afj1E0/s400/Olamide+buys+Range+Rover.jpg[/img]

Grass to Grace & more Grace is the story of rapper Oladime, OluFamous.Com observed. Barely 2 weeks ago, Olamide Adedeji, aka Badoo, signed a multimillion naira endorsement deal with alcoholic drink, Ciroc Ultra Premium vodka. This made him the first Nigerian ambassador for the alcoholic beverage.

Before the success, Olamide said:
“I hardly got invited to perform at shows. When invited, I was rarely respected because of my background. Sometimes, I had to walk from my house to the venue of the show and back because it was obvious I wouldn’t get paid.”
Being in a season where entertainers are reaping the fruit of their labour big time through endorsements, it is a good thing that the young lad’s efforts finally paid off.

Although the worth of the deal was not disclosed, Punch's Saturday Beats gathered that the money was so much that it had to be sent in three tranches. No wonder he recently acquired a brand new Range Rover SUV.

By signing Olamide as ambassador, Ciroc is adopting the similar marketing model practised in the US. The likes of French Montana, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Ray Jay, Funkmaster Flex are all ambassadors for the drink.

Badoo, as he is fondly referred to, Olamide has also been hobnobbing with some of the industry big names, especially D’banj. Pictures of the duo surfaced online and their instant closeness aroused the speculation that he had been signed to the Koko Masters record label.

The rumours were not farfetched as D’banj’s brother, Kayswitch’s tweet to Olamide, welcoming him to the family, propelled the rumours. Also, since his split with Don Jazzy, D’banj has not been so close to other Nigerian entertainers.

However, Olamide's success did not happen overnight. He succeeded in filling the vacuum late PLEASE CONTINUE READING at

http://www..com/2013/08/for-olamide-badoo-its-time-to-dine-with.html#more

1 Like

Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by IAMBREEZY: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
I see you Badoo
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Should have been Da Grin, if not for the cold hands of death.
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Badoo of Life...
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by tjfulloption(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
cool cool congratulations badoo! emi e a lo gbo, emi e a ra eyi to ju yi lo ooOO. amin.

am too happy for you.
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
9miilion naira tokunbo Range Rover sport for inside Rented apartment and u guys are rejoicing with him
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by Tobetoe(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dis na correct story,frm grass to grace.. Nt those over spoilt ajebutters.. Badoo i fancy u too much
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by Tobetoe(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Airforce1: 9miilion naira tokunbo Range Rover sport for inside Rented apartment and u guys are rejoicing with him
but u funny o ,me see 9m pick for ground... Oya, ,make u show us ,wat u got... Am a FAN of badoo 4 real.
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by Tobetoe(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Airforce1: 9miilion naira tokunbo Range Rover sport for inside Rented apartment and u guys are rejoicing with him
;->
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by tjfulloption(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2013

what has been your achievement? bad belle go and get a life!
Re: For Olamide [badoo] It’s Time To Dine With The Big Boys by dont8(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
You're right somehow, I'll rejoice fully with him when he builds his own mansion, because a car is a liability (though, its a showbiz world).

(1) (Reply)

Bodyguard Or Bre*ast-guard? Rihanna’s Bre*asts Grabbed In Public By Her Security / Boyfriend Exposes Big Girl’s Private Picts [see Photos] / Photos: Kate-henshaw-stuns-in-loud Purple...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.