Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,464 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (125547 Views)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamaken: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
that's what i noticed too! they likeee likeee like it!!!

but anyway it's a question of taste, some like, some do not,
so what!?!?!

i guess the young ones ( 15 - 25 years old ) dream about the women they see on MTV, let's be realistic!!! none of you will ever get such a woman, except ur name is 50cent or jay z or however all those superstars are called,

The perfect woman does not exist and neither does the perfect man
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^ pls tell them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Mhismole:

lool, so your either not nigerian, or you not a man,
lool, i joke i joke!
thanks tho.

quite an expensive joke

anyways, my mom's slim and fit, my preference is slim and fit and it's a must.

and i am on the right path. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamaken: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2010
honeric01:

quite an expensive joke

anyways, my mom's slim and fit, my preference is slim and fit and it's a must.

and i am on the right path. cool

coz ur mom is slim and fit and that is the shape u prefere, does not mean ur on the right path. u r just following ur personal taste and u do not represent the entire male gender, right?

So what lessons can we draw?
men who prefere fat ladies are not on the wrong path,
u agree with me?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2010
mamaken:

coz your mom is slim and fit and that is the shape u prefere, does not mean your on the right path. u r just following your personal taste and u do not represent the entire male gender, right?

So what lessons can we draw?
men who prefere fat ladies are not on the wrong path,
u agree with me?

yes i am on the right path because i am only speaking for myself, that's why i have been using the word "I" or did i say i was speaking for the entire male gender?

based on my preference, i can and will say i am on the right path.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamaken: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
honeric01:

yes i am on the right path because i am only speaking for myself, that's why i have been using the word "I" or did i say i was speaking for the entire male gender?

based on my preference, i can and will say i am on the right path.

you don't have to justify yourself. buddy, this is internet. wink you can write everything you want and I can interpret it the way I want it --> and I did
so I have expressed my opinion just like you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
mamaken:

you don't have to justify yourself. buddy, this is internet. wink you can write everything you want and I can interpret it the way I want it --> and I did
so I have expressed my opinion just like you

this one wey you dey sound like this, are you fat? or you are thinking of going fat? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamaken: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
that's what i mean,
i can a write whatever i want and u can interpret it however u want --> an u did,
r u ok now?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
Did i say i wasn't okay before?

i still maintain my stands, fat women aren't my type at all, too much junk to put together.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by stalliontp(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
i like them thick and curvy!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamaken: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
keep on maintaining ur stands,
u'll get an award for it, wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
Thank you, thank you, it's my stand and thank you for knowing that wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by SAGoddess: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Naija men definitely like curvy women, I would know wink wink grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Abekeade08(f): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mamaken, abeg leave honeric. He wants a slim and fit girl , That's his preference. Not every guy wants a fatso huffing and puffing beside him. If a bobo marries a fatso, after she gives birth na hippo the bobo go get for in house oh. At least, when a bobo marries a slim girl, after she gives birth, she will either remain slim or get thicker but not fat. Always better to chose a slim girl in my opinion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abekeade08:

Mamaken, abeg leave honeric. He wants a slim and fit girl , That's his preference. Not every guy wants a fatso huffing and puffing beside him. If a bobo marries a fatso, after she gives birth na hippo the bobo go get for in house oh. At least, when a bobo marries a slim girl, after she gives birth, she will either remain slim or get thicker but not fat. Always better to chose a slim girl in my opinion.

thank you cutiepie, you sure understands me, have you ever been to a fat woman's room before? they always have contours on their beds. try checking out a fat woman trying to stand up while lying down, you go pity her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Abekeade08(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
Honeric I feel you jare. A fat woman will only get fatter when children come, so stick to ur preference of slim women. Nothing do you. Lmao at contours on their bed sha, that means u must have tried fat girls out, ehn honeric
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
me ke? try fat girl? that one na suicidal oo, i have friends with fat sisters and mum so i watch them struggle to stand up grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
Someone is confessing grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Seun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
Looking perfect doesn't make you perfect. If a perfect woman could exist, she need not be so pretty.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
Is that true love or what?
Marrying an elephant.

Her baby is cute though.
i pray the gal doesn't inherit her mom's size.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Akinagirl(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
The baby is cute but. WHAT THE HELL! A HIPPO?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Another stereotyping, daft thread!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
That one na pure pork meat, chei, wetin be that for God's sake? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Abekeade08(f): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2010
Ahhh ebony what the hell is that, gazby, it looks like an elephant. How can any man be attracted to this thing. Na wah ooh. Some guys willl stick thier pee pees in anyhing sha. Mega eww
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ahhh ebony what the hell is that, gazby, it looks like an elephant. How can any man be attracted to this thing. Na wah ooh. Some guys willl stick thier pee pees in anyhing sha. Mega eww
My dear I said somebody has to be sticking these chubby gals and this pic proves it. The man in question is a feeder, he says he loves her like that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Abekeade08(f): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2010
The crazy ass mofo must have a hell of an insurance policy on her ass. Once she dies, he will be replacing her with a slim chick. But how can any man hit that, can you imagine the smell from all the sweat and what not. Major ewww. Wow, how would any woman allow herself to get so big
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2010
Apparently she wants to be 1000lbs so she can be on the guiness book of records.

story below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by KennyG6(m): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Apparently she wants to be 1000lbs so she can be on the guiness book of records.

story below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html
at this rate she wont live long enough to achieve this feat, she needs to get a grip on her life jare, i bet she hasnt seen her vjana in ages and how this woman wipes her a.r.s.e if at all she does is a wonder,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2010
The husband is enabling her as well. Something just aint right about this story.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by agabaI23(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2010
How does he manage to find the goal post? it must be difficult to score there. In fact if not because of the child, I would have said he had been rubbing thigh.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by KennyG6(m): 1:01am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The husband is enabling her as well. Something just aint right about this story.
he obviously has his own agenda, and is doubtless knocking another bird on the side while keeping this one for whatever reason he married her for in the first instance
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Abekeade08(f): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2010
Kenny, he probably has a huge insurance policy on her huge backside. grin Once she kaputs, he is heading to the bank. I give her five years tops and she will topple over like a lard ass off that couch dead as can be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.