Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (125545 Views)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by paix(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
That means mattress or no mattress, you are good to go.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by AzaMontana(f): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
There is a difference between curvy valoptous and fat. Naija man like a woman who looks like a woman not a baloon and not a broomstick

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
what makes a woman attractive to a guy for the right reasons is her confidence, how she potrays herself...whether she looks like a tooth pick or she looks like a baloon, her personality will attract a man worth keeping

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by doggydot(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Am dotun by name.I love fat girls so much nd I wish to marry a fat lady....u can add me on my pin 23B12259
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by HF4112: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2013
Hello everyone just to let u guy's know that I'm a Plus size women and in good health not all big women have health issues. so before u all talk bad about plus size women make sure u know what your talking about and for the person that told the youg man that his wife will die before a skinny female because she's a plus size woman that is not true i know a few skinny females that have died because of health issues so gentleman do down us for being big women BECAUSE MY BIG IS BEAUTIFUL.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by dgamechanger: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2013
deniece: maybe because they got a big ass, but im also thick and my boifrend dont like me because of that.

this is me(pleasurechick@hotmail.com)

love u like that
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by dgamechanger: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2013
i love them fleshy.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by dgamechanger: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2013
HF4112: Hello everyone just to let u guy's know that I'm a Plus size women and in good health not all big women have health issues. so before u all talk bad about plus size women make sure u know what your talking about and for the person that told the youg man that his wife will die before a skinny female because she's a plus size woman that is not true i know a few skinny females that have died because of health issues so gentleman do down us for being big women BECAUSE MY BIG IS BEAUTIFUL.

Am so addicted to big and beautifull,...never slept with a skinny girl
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by otilexy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Coco29: Why do Nigerian men like fat women? I am puzzled by this.
I love them fat!within those flesh lies the "gooddy bag" ... No think am,no gain for bones men!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 08, 2013
lol - did you all see this video - some of the answers just wan finish me ooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7djYxIDWo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by doggydot(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2013
Am love fat ladies for much. Nd I wish to marry a fat lady as my wife....if u re fat u can add me on bb pin 2357679B my number 08024224457........I can't do witout dem
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by doggydot(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2013
I love fat ladies for much. Nd I wish to marry a fat lady as my wife....if u re fat u can add me on bb pin 2357679B my number 08024224457........I can't do witout fat ladies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by msmysterious22(f): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
the word FAT.
does it really matter,
when wanting or dating someone ?

Does FAT GIRLS really taken unseriously ?

Just wanna ask smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Toktee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
fat girls the smell abeg,na them get bad mouth pass,i hate them.lekpa all the way.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by msmysterious22(f): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Toktee: fat girls the smell abeg,na them get bad mouth pass,i hate them.lekpa all the way.

i think not all F A T Girls are like that smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mikeolu1: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
What? I dont. Hygiene is a bit problem for fatties
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by chineloSA(f): 1:14am On Oct 17, 2013
doggydot: I love fat ladies for much. Nd I wish to marry a fat lady as my wife....if u re fat u can add me on bb pin 2357679B my number 08024224457........I can't do witout fat ladies

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's so sincere. All the best.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Ibomo(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2013
You call it fat, but I call it "a woman with flesh on her bones". As for the `why`? They are a good sport in bed because they enjoy lovemaking better.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by BiggerBro: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2013
I guess the cushion effect and barbecue the eyes can not resist.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Coco29: BADMAN888

WHERE U LIVING EVERY TIME I GO CLUBBING MY FAT FRIEND GET CHATTED UP MORE THAN ME (IN NIGERIAN CLUBS ONLY)

If you post a full picture of you and your friend, I might tell you why......

It could be that your friend's face is prettier than yours or she isn't really fat but curvy....

@ OP, you mind sending me a pic of you and your friend? I will look at it and show my white friend to see which he picks, then get back to you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by drnoel: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ur question is a fallacy. Just like if i ask why nigerian women like men with big JT.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by jpphilips(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2013
gentledove: @ poster,

i dont think all men do. my boyfriend loves my curves and shape even though i still see myself as being chubby. i am working on it and he keeps saying i should not let the curves go down o, OTHERWISE BAN grin

its funny why some men would love a fat lady. i learnt when they are making love sef, its problem not to talk of when they sleep and snore. May God have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even slim guys snore, kini big deal
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by jpphilips(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2013
verycute: hi everyone. love far women. its the onlything that gives me pleasure. my email is good.ideas202@gmail.com drop a line and ur number and i will give u a call.

Do you have the right tool to handle fat women?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
not all fat women snore haba.. ma bestie is fat curvy n exremely cute n she doesnt snore
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by jossiwan(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
zeeayinita: not all fat women snore haba.. ma bestie is fat curvy n exremely cute n she doesnt snore
me i no like fat gals at all
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
jossiwan: me i no like fat gals at all

dt one na for ur pocket
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Why do White women like ugly Nigerian men?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Because she-boon like you feel so high and mighty once you've crossed the shores of Africa and it even gets worse when you're born and bred there....so you see ,when the desirable becomes unavailable the available becomes the desirable. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Augustas(f): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
cryI neeD someone to welcome me first before I comment
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by medalliongrace(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2014
I like them both; slim or fat women. I like fat women simply because they are fleshy. Bt mind u, not irritating fat women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by princeuj2015(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2015
skinny or fat what matters most to me is how fresh you are ni
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by oblivion001: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
For me, slim women or fat women, is choice, anyone you like you go for.. For a clearer info.. 95% men love their women slim, and 5% love fat women-- luckily I'm amongst the men that loves chubby girls.. If you no like am.. Kill yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym