Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls (20801 Views)

Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Movies / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by mixoull(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2013
So nice to see something different from the usual and typical Nolly-hood story line, other top producers should follow suit by challenging their ability to beat this. kudos
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by mixoull(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2013
bidexolumanish: nollywood no get better thing to do,na so so copy copy,i no go fit waste ma time and money on dis shit

You sound like you patronize any of the Regular Movies beside buying pirated copies, we should encourage the effort put into this and hope they get better, trust me we are far behind ...
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by ajf(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2013
The best Nigerian horror movie I've watched has got to be 'immortal'. Great movie....
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by ukandi1(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2013

donigspain
MB is too costly these days. No time to click that
video. Let me use the limited scarce resources I have for job-hunt.
Alawe go soon stop by October

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... i understand how it feels perfectly. i was
there ones. Dont worry, u will move up as well...
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by ukandi1(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2013

mixoull

You sound like you patronize any of the Regular Movies beside buying
pirated copies, we should encourage the effort put into this and hope
they get better, trust me we are far behind ...

supported.
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by An0nimus: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2013
the title of the movie got me reeling in laughter...Kpians is something I hear all the time around here. Its a codename for witch/witchcraft gringringrin naija no go kill me
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by prof800(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2013
An0nimus: Its a codename for witch/witchcraft gringringrin naija no go kill me
so its a codename for witches..?
I never knew that.
da'nma...the chic resemble witch sef.
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
the very funny thing about naija horror movies is that it is real
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by ceaser: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
An0nimus: the title of the movie got me reeling in laughter...Kpians is something I hear all the time around here. Its a codename for witch/witchcraft gringringrin naija no go kill me

One glance at the name, I thought I saw "kpain" (die for pidgin) and I thought oh, the guys go too die inside the film.
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by respectkings: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Question!! Ђɑ̤̥̈̊vε̲ they startd sellin.. It? Where aπϑ H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ do get a copy. 9ja should learn H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ 2 deceive us in movies
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by sharpwriter(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2020
yiboboy:
Some scenes were so dark, we nor know whether dem wan kill cameraman join for the film sef! angry

Hahaha... You guys are too funny on this platform.... See as I dey laf. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? / "Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.