Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (45277 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers / S African Twitter Users Save Woman From Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by cosify: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Most nairalanders are trivialising this issue by shifting from suicide attempt to d boxer as a salvaging agent.Nairalanders who attributed the issue to d explosive Chinese population,and attendant adverse economic climate may not be far from d truth.But apart from abject poverty,people commit suicide for other reasons such as depression,lack of goal attainment ,mental disorder etc.In any case, suicide is not supposed to be d last resort of d downtrodden, who lack personal achievement or those who are afraid of d unknown or d uncertain future.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by udomafire: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Babiloko: u sure say nurbi dat landlord nd e wife 4rm 'kung fu hustle'...1st 2 comment sha

I dey tell u. Guy hw u manage remember dat movie? Too much. I LOVE DAT MOVIE DIE.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by joshyjags: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
omo dat wife na God sent ooooh, no b d man time b dat eehhhhhh, anyways d boxers na correct grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Tinyemeka(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
I could swear that just before I opened the thread, I suspected that this news must have originated from China.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Chrisdavis: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wow! Men that mans wife must have come from the lineage of bruce lee i can see her muscles. Strong woman.if only our impoters will be importing such quality stuffs from China there will be less casualty.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Owilar(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
The wife quickly realized her status as a married woman,inwhich after that she would have been widow,that was why she immediately grab her husband boxer to save him..
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by IbukaDantata: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife
You want to commit suicide ne?
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by MEILYN(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Policewoman: Reminds me of when i once apprehended a suspect by holding onto his boxers grin grin grin grin
Naso ona dey do nah, na him p.enis u dey find....
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Babaji111(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
I am sure he must not be from Bruce Lee's and Jack Chain's family. He should have succeeded in making his wife a widow. Anyways, good job to the wife. I pity her sha! undecided
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by anthronics: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Una sure sey d guy no shayo dats why when he eye clear he begin dey climb the window back
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Even in China(with thier much talked about economic boom). The truth is that in these last days, the options are getting fewer by the day, the confusion birthed by the refusal of the creation to accept the CREATOR AS LORD is on an exponential increase in every sphere of man's activities.The solution to all of man's problem lies only in JESUS.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by PrettySpicey(f): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Are these stories for real? Last time it was a bride-to-be flying out the window! Are these stuntsmen or are the chinese that suicidal?
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by kaneazie(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2013
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife

ROFLOL mr u are very funny wc one come be naija boxers again.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by pheedoh(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: What is inside the boxers.
grin
HoldenCaulfield: What is inside the boxers.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nichobabe(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
phayvoursky: Old news. happened 3 days ago...

You see am 3 days ago why you no tell us? abeg waka pass

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by luxs(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
moral lesson...if u wan commit suicide no wear original boxer !!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by zynzyn(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
That's the problem with being an atheist.

When problem or delay comes, nothing to believe in!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by JEITO: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, anybody that attempts to take his own life for whatever reason, is a coward and selfish person.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by clarke1: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers . So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.
if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Goodluck princessolokuntemplee@gmail.com
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Spidermon: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
That boxer shorts na confirm Akube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Suspecting My Wife / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.