Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522464 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eWeb9ja(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2016
This is great, great people, great country - Nigeria

i case u need support on Joomla & opencart website training backup we will be ready to support

eWeb9ja - Best Web Design Company in Nigeria
23 Okeayo Street Agege Lagos Nigeria
08064342968 08038154459
http://www.eweb9ja.com
lnfo@eweb9ja.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by elishajoseph: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2016
"When I first started out learning HTML and CSS, a lot of the Training courses, training guides, and tutorials that exist today hadn't been created yet. I taught myself the hard way. I just started experimenting with HTML and CSS. I would take existing web pages and deconstruct the source code, trying to figure out everything fit together. When I ran into a problem, I would do a quick search on Google. These days, there's a wealth of knowledge for anyone who wants to put in the time to learn." Python Training in Chennai | R Programming Training in Chennai | Dot Net Training in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Chennai | Data Analytics Training in Chennai |
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by christianaailer: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2016
See What’s Going down in Lagos on from 29th & 30th of November, 2016

2 days of Epic Career Changer

1 Ambient Centers in Lagos ( Ikeja)

15+ Professional Facilitators

9 Premium ICT Courses

1 Career-defining Program Platform #EMPOWERTECH 2.0

And it’s absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

You want to Build a career in Web App Development?

You want to Build a career in Mobile App Development?

You want to Build a career in Digital Media Marketing?

You want to Build a career in Photography?

You want to Build a career in Motion Graphics?

You want to Build a career in 3D Animations?

You want to Build a career in Video Editing?

You want to Build a career in Graphics Design?

You want to Build a career in Web Design and Development?

Facilitators: ICT Professionals with wealth of working and mentoring experience

UMS TRAINING HUB (IKEJA CENTER), 17, Adenubi Street, Behind St. Leo Church, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Date: 29 - 11 – 2016

Register and Attend for FREE here www.ultramediasolution.com/empowertech

CONTACTS: (+234) 09058012236, 08187434413 | BB PIN D3DC61A3 , 5C3ABB44.

Time: 11am prompt

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Philoski: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
iyenimofe:
Session: 3
Writing HTML
For you to begin the art of HTML writing, you need a text editor.
Windows Operating System (OS) users can use Notepad which is already pre-installed with the OS.
TIP: I personally recommend Notepad++ because it displays the code in a colored form, making it easier to read and understand. It is also free but has to be downloaded. Search with Google to find a website to download it from.
Mac OS users can use Text Edit as well.
In addition to these, there are professional web editors that allow you create a website visually without coding HTML tags manually. Popular ones include Adobe’s Dreamweaver and Coffee Cup HTML Editor. However, it is advisable to do without the professional web editors now as it will not help you gain mastery over HTML.
CAN I BUILD A FORUM LIKE NAIRALAND WITH JUST HTML
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Emyo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good day, webmasters. Do you know anyone or better still can you be of help? I am ready to pay if only I get get delivery of THIS function within some hours.

I already have a script built on PHP with Mysql. It is a paid ady customized to my test.
Here is what the scripts do.

1. Someone registers, get verified by email.
2. He gets a referral link which he gives others to register with.
3. Whenever someone registers with such ref link, he automatically gets credited of an admin fixed amount.
4. He reaches a minimum pay out, clicks the pay me button and ADMIN sends him a cheque. (the amount due to him)
5. The script is built with GUI in mind, so that the admin can fix the amount per referral.

What I want Now.

I need a programmer who can solve the following problems created by me.

1. Who sends money.
2. Who is entitled to receive money.
3. Whats the benefits of sending money to someone as directed by the site.
4. What happens if you don't send money as required by the site.
5. What happens if you send the money.

Here are the answers to the problem, which I want a programmer to integrate into my existing script.

1. Who sends money? Anyone who wants to unlock his ref link so that he too can earn with it when people uses it to register.
2. Who is entitled to receive money? Anyone whose ref link is unlocked so as to allow new users sign up with it.
3. Whats the benefits of sending money to someone as directed by the site? So that the receiver can unlock your ref link by confirming your payment on his own dashboard.
4. What happens if you don't send money as required by the site? After 24HRS of none payment. Your ref link, the ref link you used for your registration and that of your supposed receiver will not be locked until an admin intervenes.
5. What happens if you send the money? If you are confirmed by the receiver than your ref link is unlocked to allow new persons to use it to register.

PS: The script should randomly pick who someone is to pay to among the qualified persons at registration.
PS: Should in case no qualified persons at the time of registration, the person should see, check back later.

interested webmasters should please email me on emyobright@gmail.com for negotiations and further questions.

Please URgent
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jose556(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Save on your web design projects. Get a .com domain name for just #1,500... Best deal, swift delivery

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by faith551(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls how do i download html software and which version do you think its ok and reliable?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Ayinke93(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Ayinke93 sorry I had to reply you here... My last relationship was over four years and it has crashed real good... Over one year into the relationship a Cele prophetess prophesied against it... But I ignored the prophicy cos I was blinded by love... All those things the prophetess talked about even came to pass... It's a terrible crash... I just wished I was man enough to obey her then... Its just that I was in love just like you... Infact we even became stronger then... The choice is yours dear...
hmmmmm... I don't even know what to write. Thanks for replying tho, it is well.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Ayinke93 sorry I had to reply you here... My last relationship was over four years and it has crashed real good... Over one year into the relationship a Cele prophetess prophesied against it... But I ignored the prophicy cos I was blinded by love... All those things the prophetess talked about even came to pass... It's a terrible crash... I just wished I was man enough to obey her then... Its just that I was in love just like you... Infact we even became stronger then... The choice is yours dear...

And I want to see u soon falling in love all over again grin

And plz stop giving me excuses undecided

1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Misterdhee1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anyone who is proficient in web design and resides around Osogbo, Osun State, should please indicate or pm me. Kind of urgent. Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ivsprasad: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
WORLDS BEST SPORTS SOCIAL APP.....Not an ad but Help

Here is a Great Gift to play NBA games Live with Worlds Best Sports Social App

Get 12 free tokens worth 1.2$

https://www.firefan.com/?code=internet

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Feezdculestboy(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Help!Please what do I need to Start a blog?Na beg I beg u
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by AbdulMalik2016: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls Visit My Blog, www.gurufound..com

And tell me what I need for it pls
Pls WhatsApp Me With 08107380266
Pls I don't have plenty money o
I want to create a blog like Nairaland, I have created through Blogger I want to add new person to it so as to be posting it like this nairaland
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by techrom(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Techrom invited you to his board and wants you to welcome as a member. Follow the link below to register for free: http://techrom.xobor.com/anmeldung.php

1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by akocon: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Akocon Solutions... Web and Graphic design at its finest ... www.akocon.com

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
you interested in blogging? Cedarhostng wants to design your blog for you, for free and be a blog owner today all you need to qualify for this end of the year offer is to subscribe any hosting plan of your choice on
www.cedarhostng.com to get started
We will implement Search Engine Optimization for your Blog and lots more..
This offers ends 31st December Hurry now and don't miss out...
Wish you a merry christmas and a prosperous new year....
For enquiries calk 08186219002,07011123518 or visit www.cedarhostng.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by swamuluk(m): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2016
I'll make it easy as possible to understand. A website has two parts, client side (or front end) which is the part you see (like images, data, videos and so on) and server side (or back end) which is the part that thinks (like fetching data from a database, searching for an item and so on).

For front-end development you need to know -

1.HTML
2.CSS
3.JavaScript.
These are the 3 most essential things to learn for a front end part of website in decreasing order of importance. You can take anywhere between couple of hours to know the basics to couple of weeks to master it.

Now let me explain these three things, HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is the language where you define the skeleton, the words, the images, text boxes, buttons, layouts, navigation bars, side bars, etc. In CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) you define the styles, colors, spacings, alignment, height, width, etc. In javascript you describe events and actions like a click function on a button, a pop up message that you see when you confirm something, the drop down menu on some buttons.

Apart from these 3 things, you need to know things like j Query and bootstrap and you can be a front end developer. With every passing day, some new technology or framework comes up. There are MV* frameworks like angularjs, reactjs, backbonejs, etc; there are CSS tools like SASS and LESS. The more you learn, the better and you are more versatile.

For back-end development you need to know either of -

Php
Ruby on Rails
Nodejs
C#/.NET
Java
Also you need to know some kind of database technology -

1.MySQL
2.MongoDB
3.Postgresql
4.Cassandra
Along with these things you may also have to learn about API's and RESTful services, some kind of authorization like OAuth.

My personal suggestion would be, start with front end development, develop some good websites and then move on to backend development. The key is to implement whatever you have learnt and ask yourself, "If I am a business owner, would I accept this person's work as my business website ?".

Good luck and keep coding ! you may try to create website any programming skills side by side to understand how it works on http://www.boomer.co

2 Likes

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are you interested in blogging? Cedarhostng wants to design your blog for you, for free and be a blog owner today all you need to qualify for this end of the year offer is to subscribe any hosting plan of your choice on www.cedarhostng.com to get started
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dareal199(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Anyone who is proficient in web design and resides around Osogbo, Osun State, should please indicate or pm me. Kind of urgent. Thanks.
I leave at osogbo call me 08137805631
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Two Days to go Don't miss out
Are you interested in blogging? Cedarhostng wants to design your blog for you, for free and be a blog owner today all you need to qualify for this end of the year offer is to subscribe any hosting plan of your choice on www.cedarhostng.com to get started
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by sshuwa90: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Today is the Last day Hurry and book your spot now
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by easiblogger: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
PM ME FOR YOUR AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN
08133014066(WHATAPP)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.