Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? (2240 Views)

Is She A White Or Black Woman? / Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? / Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by deeobserver209(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
There's an old saying which says; He who finds a wife finds a Good thing and obtains favor from the most high. Well, after much husslings and runs over the years, trying to survive and make ends needs, the time has come for the son of man to settle down. The problem is the race to settle down with. Which should I go for? Black or White I know black women are beautiful, great and very hard working. They have great body shape with nice azzz. But hell they can be very troublesome. As soon as you are broke they treat you like a nani. Their shakara is second to non and their fakeness is not helping matters at all. You approach them, trouble. You stay away, they call you names. Am tired of this shiiit.
White Ladies on the other hand are also very beautiful. They got great manners. Are not afraid to express themselves. What I particularly like about them is their boldness and dress sense which makes them appear very smart and classy. Most don't even care what type of job you do. You can be a local tailor they don't mind as long as you are doing a legitimate job, they will stick with you to the end.
But alas, white ladies are also not without their naughty side. You cheat on them you are finished! They dont tolerate shiiit. You dare not tell them how to live their lives or even lie to them. When you get cought up in a lie, say your last prayers. They can be very independent.
Yes that's all I can say now. So which should I go for?
Those of you who dated both races your candid opinion is very much needed.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by k2039: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
If this is your level of reasoning. It's advisable you stay out of a relationship until you have grown.

5 Likes

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
I Love Em Black.

2 Likes

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by luvablesam(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
The darker the berry..the sweeter the juice,I prefer them black buh just wish they could adapt some new changes in attitude as to the reliance in men for everything

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by xynerise: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Even the devil wears Prada in Black and also in White.

True love is colour blind.
But sometimes our different cultural, racial and social backgrounds affect our attitudes in relationship.

Here is a useful flow chart message attached for someone today.

3 Likes

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
You don't know shyt about shyt. angry

Stay quiet boy angry

White women are bla bla bla. Your black ass is still living in an inexperienced microcosm of ignorance. Stop watching tv shows about white females and go and date one.

Tell us your experience thereafter.

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its not about the container but the content.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by 50calibre(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Where is mr cork? I'm expecting him to hop on this thread soon and spew vile.

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Blah blah blah.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Sanboy25: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Go for who your heart desire. smiley

2 Likes

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
luvable sam: The darker the berry..the sweeter the juice,
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise: undecided

Hissssssd.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by davida222(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Whyt ladys dos it for me!!! Nigeria ladys Are______
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Enegod(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
punny is punny wether white or black..love them both
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Adamskuty(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Black embarassed oh sorry,i mean mixed!
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Adamskuty(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sandboy cheesy
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise: undecided
I understand grin
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by luvablesam(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=nadia_SA][/quote]n nadia comes calling again...

by d way which one are u?
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Anyone who has not dated both black and white ladies should just SHUT UP here, because you cannot tell the difference and experience is better than hearsay.

I have been with both races and as you have white angels, so are black angels and as you have black bitches so are white bitches.
I have dated white German blonde, silver haired white American and then dated both African Americans and black African ladies and mulattoes and I can tell that what determines the characters of women is not the colour of their skin, but their different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
What every lady needs and wants most is SECURITY and security comes with the guaranty of happiness and safety and let me put it in bold caps, NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE is a well known fact of life.

Have a great week.

3 Likes

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
What type of silly question is this?
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
why do we keep doing this ? segregation every time ? i think its idleness or so, why not something constructive.

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by MrCork: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
...how can u ever compare Nigerian women to white women when the only hair on ther head is Brazillllian wig!...they not in the same league...sorrry!! (nooo ofiensese) angry

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...how can u ever compare Nigerian women to white women when the only hair on ther head is Brazillllian wig!...they not in the same league...sorrry!! (nooo ofiensese) angry

190 you are becoming too predictable
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by dmcdad: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
I would advice you go for neither of them... Don't go for white and don't go for black. Just remain single for life until... Probably when you have a change of mentality. Capiché?
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
^ ^ ^ true talk.
Seriously, some pple still judge pple by their skin colour these days SMH!
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Fizboy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sanboy25: Go for who your heart desire. smiley
on point ..and I think am desiring u
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Skinni10ne: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
idnoble135: Its not about the container but the content.

Truth!
@ op
Ask yourself which one is better white men or black men?
And that is the answer to your question smiley
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Sanboy25: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Fizboy: on point ..and I think am desiring u
embarassed
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Truth!
@ op
Ask yourself which one is better white men or black men?
And that is the answer to your question smiley
Why even bother to ask the question? Its redundant! Ain't we suppose to classify or judge people based on their personalities? Why specifying colour, race, language or ethnicity? Dang!
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Skinni10ne: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
I agree with you! Thats the point of my question. If he answers the question with no white men are not better, there are good and bad white or black men, then he has the answer to his question smiley

Its not what ppl are but who they are, thats why i highlighted the comment about the container and its content.

(I hope ur not getting defensive becuz i used white men becuz a person cant ask this question and not switch it lol) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With Two Women / Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? / This Post Goes To Our Ex's Who Left Us In Order To Get Married In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.