Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT (5531 Views)

R E S U L T Guiness International Champions Cup: Chelsea Vs Inter Milan 2-0 / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (2 - 2) On September 13th 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
On Sunday, Chelsea will lock horns with 7-time champions of Europe, AC Milan, in the semifinals of a star-studded Guinness International Champions Cup. The match takes place in New Jersey at the MetLife Stadium. If Chelsea wins this match they will be through to the finals.

-------------------------------------

Chelsea have beaten AC Milan 2-0 this morning in far away New Jersey. Goals were scored by Kevin De Bruyne and Andre Schurrle. Victor Moses was great today. He provided the assist for the second goal with a sublime chip.

Read the full match report and see some pictures here:

http://wearebluesforever..com/2013/08/guinness-international-champions-cup-ac.html?m=1
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Time of the match is 6:30pm New Jersey time and 11:30pm Nigerian time
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by ambizu: 2:15am On Aug 04, 2013
After testing my newly bought key this week3 which played 3/3 and will still play in week4, week5 and other subsequent weeks whenever it sets.
My brethren, this is too good to ignore and you can't afford to miss this opportunity.
((( Promoters must pay nobi for mouth oo ))) pool nobi ludo.

this is how it goes
keypointer = Wycome at family of 5.
Middlesbro and Fleetwood must be in
the same digit home or away.
Bank on xx. xx. xx

wk3. 4. 19. 34. =3/3
wk4. xx xx xx =3/3
wk5. xx xx xx =3/3

contact me today for payment negotiation.
Am not going to charge you millions but something everyone can afford cos i will be glad if you win like me.
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by Webmoneycccom: 4:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Hmm
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by Walkker4: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2013
SPECIAL INVITATION

You have been invited by Mr omole Wale to discover your financial worth in
order that you might be able to mind your own business. But that is if you
don’t mind joining the rest of your friends on any Saturday convenient for
you. “2PM Prompt” at 1st floor, 88 Akowonjo Road, By Baale Bus Stop,
Egbeda, Lagos.

“God gives every bird its food, but he does not throw it into its nest” If
I were you, my curiosity would be animated. Remember, it is people that
empower people. Therefore, invite those you wish to touch their lives with you.
NOTE: participation is free

Call Mr Wale: 08182997473 BBM: 26881E56
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Match kicks off at 11:30pm Nigerian time and I'll give u live updates
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Real Madrid have already beaten Everton 2-1 yesterday. Goals were scored by C. Ronaldo and Mesut Ozil. So if Chelsea beats AC Milan today they will face Real Madrid on Wednesday in Miami, Florida. It would be Mourinho vs Real Madrid round 1.

More: http://wearebluesforever..com
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by leunamme93(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
I hope we beat your Chelsea
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by chegx(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
no more updates?
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
leunamme93: I hope we beat your Chelsea
And who are the "we"? AC Milan or Real Madrid?
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Match squad has not been announced, but Lampard (achilles), De Bruyne (knee) and Schurrle (illness) won't be risked in this match.

AC Milan will be coming with the likes of Mario Balotelli, Pazzini, Nigel De Jong, Kevin Prince Boateng and El Shaarawy.
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ramos, Pepe and Mourinho are already spitting fire ahead of a possible Chelsea vs Real Madrid clash on Wednesday. cheesy
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by leunamme93(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Match squad has not been announced, but Lampard (achilles), De Bruyne (knee) and Schurrle (illness) won't be risked in this match.

AC Milan will be coming with the likes of Mario Balotelli, Pazzini, Nigel De Jong, Kevin Prince Boateng and El Shaarawy.
super mario is playing and Pazzini is not playing.[quote author=datChelseaBoy] And who are the "we"? AC Milan or Real Madrid? Forza Milan.
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
leunamme93: super mario is playing and Pazzini is not playing.
Really? Let's see how it goes. What are you smoking that makes you think that you guys will beat us tonight? We are 4-0 under Mourinho.
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
See what Mourinho said about Real Madrid and how Sergio Ramos replied here:

http://wearebluesforever..com/2013/08/sergio-ramos-and-mourinho-spit-fire.html
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Less than 3 hours to go...
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by leunamme93(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Really? Let's see how it goes. What are you smoking that makes you think that you guys will beat us tonight? We are 4-0 under Mourinho.
well lets after 90mins and I DONT SMOKE!!
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Reports from New Jersey suggest that Lampard, Schurrle and De Druyne may all play a part in today's match after all. Super Frankie played a full part in today's training sessions while the other two played some part in it. They (Schurrle and De Bruyne) are not likely to play, but Lampard may come in late in the second half to boost his fitness for England's match with Scotland next week.

http://wearebluesforever..com
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
leunamme93: well lets after 90mins and I DONT SMOKE!!
I hope you'll be here when the match starts. I bet you when the match ends you'll eat your words. wink
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by leunamme93(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: I hope you'll be here when the match starts. I bet you when the match ends you'll eat your words. wink
hopefully bt am nt going to runaway
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
leunamme93: hopefully bt am nt going to runaway
What makes you think that Milan is strong enough to beat Chelsea?
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
In an unrelated development, Eden Hazard's brother, Thorgan Hazard has been told to return the captain's armband at Zulte Waregem where he is on loan after being appointed to the position just 24 hours ago. Find out more in this link

http://wearebluesforever..com/2013/08/thorgan-hazard-told-to-return-zulte.html
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
[Chelsea starting XI: Cech;
Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Bertrand; Van Ginkel, Essien; De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard;
Ba
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
AC Milan starting XI: Abbiati;
Antonini, Zapata, Silvestre,
Emmanuelson; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari, Boateng; Balotelli,El Shaarawy
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kick off alas. Chelsea are playing from right to left
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Blues are pressing Milan
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chelsea should have scored in the first 5 mins. Oscar and De Bruyne have both missed good chances
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by koligs: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
I don't know why mourinho started Ba ahead of lukaku or even torres
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
koligs: I don't know why mourinho started Ba ahead of lukaku or even torres
He's trying to rotate the squad to keep all the players fresh and match fit
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by AndreUweh(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2013
koligs: I don't know why mourinho started Ba ahead of lukaku or even torres
Lukaku can not start every match and Torres hasn't trained enough
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by datChelseaBoy: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Lukaku can not start every match and Torres hasn't trained enough
True
Re: Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT by AndreUweh(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2013
KBB scored but disallowed by the ref.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Wedding Of Andres Iniesta And Ana Ortiz / 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) / UCL Qualifier : Udinese Vs Arsenal (2 -1) On August 24th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.