Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12340 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2013
Today is Sunday, a day of worship for followers of Christ. Let us pray for ourselves and NL posters no matter how short a prayer or your religious orientation.
I receive the grace to function effectively in Jesus' name, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by mascot87(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2013
May Almighty God protect and guide jummyng.May the blessing and favour of Almighty God be upon him and every members of his family and may he recieve good news very soon in Jesus name.
May God be with me also, provide for my needs,answer prayers most especially a good job, a job that will not let me depart from HIS ways. May HE protect my families,neighbors,friends and well wishers.May HE open the door of a new beginning for me to attain greatness in life,and may HE destroy all stopping blocks that may want to prevent me in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by vallycan: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Fada tank u for makin me see anoda breakin of a dawn...tank u for protectn,food,strengt,carin,breath,4 it's tru ya infinite luv an mercy dat u allowed a sinner lik me to live am see today..am not beta dan does who are gone nor does in d hospital..tank u for ma frends an foe an for ma enemies xhange deir evil hrt to knw ya ways an learn to forgiv an forget..help our regious leader,president,govnor,senators,lecturers,to lead well,ASSU to call off deir strike an boko harams to drop deir bomb am carry bible as ya missionaries...so dat ya glory shall reign on earth, may our to b blissful wit unlimited favour an blessin, an delite our hrt wit joy an laufta,bless all d nairalanders who reads an likes dis prayer,grant all deir hrt desires an may d b d doer of ya words as d stop fightin an criticisn of threads in JESUS name i pray......Amen

20 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by almajiri101: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2013
Now I lay ma head down to sleep
I sit in bed and here I weep
I pray that she would love me back
but now it's beauty that I lack

...The poster above is now in NL prison, i pray for his quick release.

5 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2013
May the almighty God bless me with wisdom,good health and perseverance to deal with the troubles and challenges of this world. May he also bless the poster above me with strenght,faith,good health and success in all his endeavours.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Enkaynwa(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2013
May i find favor in the sight of the Lord dis day.

May God bless odenigbo
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by leonard509(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2013
LORD GOD. .may your will b done in my life. . .nd as 4 d guy datz above me. .I ASK YOU LORD TO SCAN HIS BRAIN 4 TROJAN HORSES. .his brain is contaminated
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ReubenAbati: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Watermelon(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Father in Heaven, I thank you for making us see another new day, continue to shower your blessings upon me, my family and the poster above me. Give us all the wisdom to love and cherish one another in Nigeria, also give us the wisdom to build this great nation Nigeria.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
[img]http://c2.likes-media.com/img/6ad438588860294a1c24bb6d471eea0a.600x[/img]
may God save us together o grin

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Enkaynwa(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2013
leonard509: LORD GOD. .may your will b done in my life. . .nd as 4 d guy datz above me. .I ASK YOU LORD TO SCAN HIS BRAIN 4 TROJAN HORSES. .his brain is contaminated

why na?
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Desdola(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2013
May all my efforts and that of d poster below me be crowned with grand success IJN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Bj5all(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Gracious Father in heaven, in your infinite mercies increase our understanding of the truth, freely deposit in us ur undiluted wisdom that will stand us out in every areas of our endeavours. Take all glory in our lives IJN, AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by usomine007(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2013
Father I thank you for my life and the life of the poster above,not forgeting my wonderful family...Father,in this month of august,grant us our heart desires IJN Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by premlove(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2013
This is y i love nairaland so much fun, interesting and wounderful, educative and highly intellectual people.gudos to the OP for coming up with dis
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Double194(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Oh Lord bless this food through Christ our Lord. Amen.
I can't finish it ooh. PremLove come and join me.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by RTRUTH: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2013
father i pray that my expectations this year shall not be cut off so also the posters above me, in jesus mighty name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by infobiz9ja(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by piero2u(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2013
God save us all. Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by naijathings(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2013
all man for himself... even holy mary can't pray for you.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by pesty100(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2013
May god give the power and might to reply all tribalist on NL and the posters above me
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by mirakz(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but there is no food, we have food and we can eat, Glory to thee oh Lord. Bless this food oh lord for christ sake (amen)
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2013
I thank U Heavenly Father for this beautiful day, for Your guidance and protection during the night, for shaming the devil once again...Papa may Your name be highly exalted and glorified forever more! I also thank U Lord for my life, parents, siblings, and the good people you have given me. I submit this day and its activities into Your able hands Daddy...that You order our steps in Your ways...Father grant me my heart desires, may this week be a fruitful one for your children. Father right all the wrongs in our life and may Your blessing be a blessing to all those around us... In Jesus name Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by babadey(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Some time prayer doesn’t change the situation…!but it changes our attitude towards the situation,and give us hope which changes our entire life.“A busy life makes prayers harder,but prayers make a hard and busy life easier.” LORD, make my life easy,in Jesus name. And to(MECHUMMY)above me,Even if you go under last layer of earth or above the 7th sky,deep in the ocean or on high peaks of glaciers, you’ll find God mercies,love covering and protecting you everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2013
I don't even know how to pray...I only wish myself goodluck...

And the poster above me if you are my friend, goodluck, but if you aren't, pray to God.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2013
I pray for God's blessing in my life... and I pray for forgiveness from him embarassed
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ReubenAbati: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: may God save us together o grin

[size=28pt]Amen jare. Nobody is perfect, not even Sexkills.[/size]
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2013
scipher: I pray for God's blessing in my life... and I pray for forgiveness from him embarassed
what about the poster above you? undecided
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by olumaxi(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Lord,av mercy on me n let thy wil b done in my life..bles d poster above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secret Sins & Consequences / Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.