Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini (38455 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Downloading From Youtube With Opera / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2013
This trick also works on PC.

Launch your Opera Mini browser, go to "settings" and ensure you set SINGLE COLUMN VIEW to OFF.

Now, let's assume you want to download:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZnvP0M6tQ

All you need to do is to change www. to ss

So, you need to modify the URL above to: http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=wWZnvP0M6tQ

Access the modified link with your Opera Mini and you will be redirected to a new site where you can choose the your desired format.

Have fun!

Source: http://sco.lt/8uZ6GX

2 Likes

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini by ajasa4link: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
if u use android, u don't need to follow this long thing jare.just download tubemate from brothersoft or playstore and use it to download videos off YouTube straight away...that's what I use in downloading all my YouTube videos
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini by Sike(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
SUBSCRIBED!
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini by TeenageMoney(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
ajasa4link: if u use android, u don't need to follow this long thing jare.just download tubemate from brothersoft or playstore and use it to download videos off YouTube straight away...that's what I use in downloading all my YouTube videos

You Use Android... I use Windows Mobile... Can you tell me how i can do this without the above procedure?

Bottomline: If something is useless to you, it might be useful to others...

Grow up Dude.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini by ufarblog: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini by ewizard1: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2015
TeenageMoney:

You Use Android... I use Windows Mobile... Can you tell me how i can do this without the above procedure?

Bottomline: If something is useless to you, it might be useful to others...

Grow up Dude.

The part "If you use Android..." was clear enough! He didnt ask everyone to ignore the OP.

Since you use Windows, then his post is not for you... Skip it!!!

#SoSimple

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply / Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) / How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress From Novice To Ultimate In 1week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.