Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Take the Linux IQ test - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Take the Linux IQ test (1581 Views)

Using Redhat Linux 9.3 --squid Server With Webcam / Wazobia Linux: A New Nigerian Linux Distro! / Linux or Windows Operating System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take the Linux IQ test by Chxta(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2005
Take the test here

Albeit it's quite stupid

My result:
Linux IQ test

You are a LINUX MASTER
(9 of 10 questions correct)

You may be the type to compile your own kernel. You're certainly no novice. We have a feeling you'll enjoy ZDNet's Linux IT area.
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by c0dec(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2005
You are a LINUX MASTER
(10 of 10 questions correct)

You may be the type to compile your own kernel. You're certainly no novice. We have a feeling you'll enjoy ZDNet's Linux IT area.

More resources:
• CNET software area
• Buy Linux learning CD
• CNET desktop PC area
• Linux stories
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by Seun(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2005
Sorry guys, but somehow I didn't get to finish it.
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by chillin(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2005
hey y'all! i got 2 do d test i had a 9 out of 10. I got the 9th question wrong sad still good tho! cheesy u guys should try it out tho!.. d quiz was a little stupid tho... who cares anyways I passed it!!
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by Larufa(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2006
Good day, chillin, Seun and Chxta,

Please can any of you guys help me out.
I will like to be able to use and view webcam (within my LAN) with my Redhat Linux server configured as squid server bwt my network and the internet.

Best Wishes
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by AbujaBoy(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2006
Hahaha, this is a joke. You're a real Linux Network Admin when you edit the sendmail conf :p
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by blackweaver(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2006
You are a LINUX MASTER
(9 of 10 questions correct)

AbujaBoy:

Hahaha, this is a joke. You're a real Linux Network Admin when you edit the sendmail conf :p

my thoughts exactly, so okay i have recompiled my kernel but it doesn't mean a thing, after all i just followed the instructions given in the install file haha i havn't even configured my network card -although that's 'cos i have no network.
Re: Take the Linux IQ test by thekrafter(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2006
I blew it away!! 10/10. Ok I did guess a couple of times embarassed but hey, I guessed right!!

(1) (Reply)

My Super Cpu For Sale! / Windows 2003 Multiple Installations With One Cd? / Operation:open/free Hotspot(wireless Access Point) In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.