Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan (1431 Views)

Breaking News: Ouk, Senator Nkechi Nwaogu Behind Abia Awakening, Abia People’s V / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by obinalihe: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2013
ORJI UZOR KALU in conjucntion with his NJIKO NDI IGBO and DIVINE MANDATE is set to to redicule the presidency. He e is bent on getting all (at all cost) videos and images of the Okirika scene between DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN AMAECHI. He is dire need of causing the video to go viral on net. OUK trades in blackmail ,subterfuge and confusion . Who is still in doubt that ORJI UZOR KALU is evil?

Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
And how did you know all this?
He called you to his Camp specially to inform you
Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by benfed: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Igbo version of musiwa has just been created. @ op, r u well?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by thomason: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
KenGali: And how did you know all this?
He called you to his Camp specially to inform you

I tire ooo. Some people just like posting crap. grin
Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by dridowu: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Op must be high on alomo, if OUK release any video so be it, if Dame does not have skeleton in its cupboard so y shd dame b afraid. Anyway thanks 4 informing us , i will b alert on youtube, wait a minute what has Ameachi pics have to do with ds ?
Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by Gboliwe: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Agwu! grin
Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by Chamackh(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
T A boys are at work. Agwu no be small thing[i][/i]
Re: Breaking News ! Ouk Bent On Getting On Dame Patience Jonathan by harmless011: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Another musiwa in the making

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Lincoln's Letter To His Son's Teacher / Farida's Letter Begging Obasanjo To Influence Her Reappointment Exposed! / Nairaland’s "Comment Of The Week" And "Comment Of The Month" Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.