Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! (2765 Views)

Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / The Testimony Of A Buddhist Monk In Myanmar Who died and Came Back To life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
End time tinz wink
John 16:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
^^
...it's the spirit that will guide into all truth not some concocted revelations by people who allegedly died and came back to life.

You are a christain? You want to stay focused? Then avoid those revelations!

The Bible is complete!
2 Peter 1:19
King James Version
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; where unto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
Most of those revelations are false, demonic and meant to cause confusion and discouragement.

Edited

4 Likes

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by flourishG(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pygru: If you are a christain and you want to stay focused, I'll advice you to stop reading or watching all those revelations of heaven and hell.
E.g Jesus Christ warnings to Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah,
Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell etc.

Avoid those revelations!
Some are genuine, but 'how we go take know which one be fake and which one be real' ?

The Bible is complete!

Most of those revelations are false, demonic and meant to cause confusion and discouragement.

Note: I believe heaven and hell exist!

But your friend Oladegbu is da pioneer n dem frontrunner n chief promoter of da dem false revelation.you should help him by taking dis message to him but yr hypocrisy will not let u call him out on dis matter.your brother oladegbu doesn't accept da bible complete so he zealously promote da heaven n hell false revelation.go take dis message to yr Broda n u will do well helping him.
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
flourishG:

But your friend Oladegbu is da pioneer n dem frontrunner n chief promoter of da dem false revelation.you should help him by taking dis message to him but yr hypocrisy will not let u call him out on dis matter.your brother oladegbu doesn't accept da bible complete so he zealously promote da heaven n hell false revelation.go take dis message to yr Broda n u will do well helping him.
hey, take note of the bolded in my post below
Pygru: Some are genuine, but 'how we go take know which one be fake and which one be real'?

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by flourishG(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pygru:
hey, take note of the bolded in my post below
STOP DA HYPOCRISY N DOUBLE STANDARD! You said da bible is complete.so the only way to avoid which one is true n which one is false is AVOID DEM REVELATIONS COMPLETELY N HOLD TO DA BIBLE DAT IS COMPLETE.stop picking dem ones of revelations dat suite u n discard d others.

1 Like

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
flourishG: STOP DA HYPOCRISY N DOUBLE STANDARD! You said da bible is complete.so the only way to avoid which one is true n which one is false is AVOID DEM REVELATIONS COMPLETELY N HOLD TO DA BIBLE DAT IS COMPLETE.stop picking dem ones of revelations dat suite u n discard d others.
@ bolded,
that's what I said na, no?
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by bizmahn: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Topic is on point.The devil in his last days efforts is dishing out a lot of contrary revelations to decieve & destroy the redeemed children of God.It takes deep purity & strong discernment from God to track the true ones.A christian that lacks these graces must rely on the bible alone.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
bizmahn: Topic is on point.The devil in his last days efforts is dishing out a lot of contrary revelations to decieve & destroy the redeemed children of God.It takes deep purity & strong discernment from God to track the true ones.A christian that lacks these graces must rely on the bible alone.
100 likes
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by flourishG(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pygru:
@ bolded,
that's what I said na, no?
yes u said it but y turn around n say some are true?what if what u say it's true contradict da word?meaning u still picking out some n leaving out some,u hv to avoid ALL COMPLETELY.again go tell dis message to ya brother oladegbu or u hypocrite.he needs dis message more than anyone else.
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pygru:
100 likes
100 likes yet you refused to give the man 1 like ? SMDH. i see you one of em people who like to say without doing lol. i gave him one like on your behalf cuz i thought his point was very poignant too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by oiseworld: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
@op, you are so on point. vertually every soul is on the way to hell with the way those revalations keep coming. i have stoped listing/watching them because a lot contradicts the Bible.
people dieing and coming back to see dead people in Hell, they even go as far as seeing the living in hell already.

The bible has all you need to make heaven, let men stop adding to it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: 100 likes yet you refused to give the man 1 like ? SMDH. i see you one of em people who like to say without doing lol. i gave him one like on your behalf cuz i thought his point was very poignant too cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Romans 16:
17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2013
oiseworld: @op, you are so on point. vertually every soul is on the way to hell with the way those revalations keep coming. i have stoped listing/watching them because a lot contradicts the Bible.
people dieing and coming back to see dead people in Hell, they even go as far as seeing the living in hell already.

The bible has all you need to make heaven, let men stop adding to it.

One of them last week claimed that any house with Gold in it can be penetrated because thay will claim the Gold is theirs before God.

I was like these demons must have had access to the temple of Solomon in that case since there was so much Gold in the place. What happened to Haggai 2:8,

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine and the gold is mine

What happened to Gods Gift to Bezaleel and Co Ex 31:2-4, did God call them to build habitation for demons. Brethren, its back to the complete bible.
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pygru: End time tinz wink
King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
^^
...it's the spirit that will guide into all truth not some concocted revelations by people who allegedly died and came back to life.

The Bible is complete!
King James Version
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; where unto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Edited

1 Like

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pygru: End time tinz wink
King James Version (KJV)
^^

The Bible is complete!
King James Version

Edited
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Candour(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thank God o.....Pygru has finally seen the light or maybe finally bold enough to proclaim the light.

@Pygru, this your thread will do more to quell the hell tourists.

Frosbel can finally rest grin cheesy
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by soapdish(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
@OP--- 100000000000000000 likes
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
flourishG: STOP DA HYPOCRISY N DOUBLE STANDARD! You said da bible is complete.so the only way to avoid which one is true n which one is false is AVOID DEM REVELATIONS COMPLETELY N HOLD TO DA BIBLE DAT IS COMPLETE.stop picking dem ones of revelations dat suite u n discard d others.

Well said!
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
bizmahn: Topic is on point.The devil in his last days efforts is dishing out a lot of contrary revelations to decieve & destroy the redeemed children of God.It takes deep purity & strong discernment from God to track the true ones.A christian that lacks these graces must rely on the bible alone.

By the mouth of two witnesses a truth shall be confirmed. These people should come forth with their witnesses for them to be certified or they should hold their peace. Speaking in a strange tongue is void without and interpreter (external) otherwise refrain. Anybody can wake up from a bad dream and sawwy he saw anything. from a new Nigerian embassy in pluto, to whales that speak french without a witness the best any sensible person can do is pen their encounters, but they cannot be instructional.

Any Christian ought to know that God is not an author of confusion. The bible as is is complete and its enough for salvation. In fact anybody that know God will realize that less than 20 books in the bible covers 99% of the issues that are at the centre of Gods will.

1 Like

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family,28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them,so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets;let them listen to them.’
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

2 Likes

Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2013
You've said it all,but for pple to descend so low and be judgmental about persons is even worse.Jesus preached about hell and for someone to come and and say hell is not real in this forum is demonically inspired also.Let's not be deceived.If olaadegbu is doing that out of a pure motive for the proclamation of the gospel so as to win souls for the kingdom,let God be the judge of that.God always use the devil to achieve his aim in the long run.Anyone against the doctrine of hell should take it up with Jesus and scriptures and not come here slandering names and battering image abeg.

"Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
1 Corinthians 4:5 (KJV)
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Rhemar(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
It's rather better to discard such messages b'cos d devil can use them as tools for confusing christians; such messages in my opinion are making a mockery of d relevance of d bible as d bible already contains all d instructions to follow to please God, live godly nd finally see God.
Re: 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! by Pygru: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
BUmp

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) / ..the Best Place To Pay Tithe / Prophecies For 2015 From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.