Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue (38885 Views)

Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by wellmax(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Great, I love this

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Linoversace: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
All these protocols for church..na wa o
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by franksunny(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Arewa for christ, jesus is lord!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by otokx(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria should tap into religious tourism.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Afroconnect: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Linoversace: All these protocols for church..na wa o
I wonder why they potray the banner like that...I wonder what the motive and mission of Arewa is?
Will they stop being passive on terrorism inflicted on christians and other non Muslims?
Will they talk to their imams and Clerics to stop preaching disunity,calling us infidels and such if indeed we are really one?
If I don't see any change afterwards then to me this visit is just a political and promotional jamboree.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by zibi2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
coolJust reading through all the comment no insult Nairalanders I can't believe these.....It calls for celebration
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by HAVIJ: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Henry praise: TB Joshua is a uniting force, just hope d yorubas will emulate his humility, which love does d bible preach oda dan d love dat cuts across differences?

You want to start another tribal war? Temitope Balogun is a Yoruba man tongue tongue
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by mu2sa2: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Everyone knows that tb Joshua receives donations from all over the globe. But we also have to acknowledge that he does charitable work. So equation balanced,i suppose.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by cross50(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Somebody no well,,
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by irokop(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
kushsy: Hope de went there in good faith and no bombs hidden somewhere!!

by now we should have heard the sound or the news
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by andyanders: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Cuzz: we Nigerians most expecially Christians doesnt knw what we hv in d person of Prophet TB Joshua.
Yesoooooooooooo. Prophet T.B Joshua is a blessing all over the world and more of this is coming and the entire world would come to know who God has given us.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by bhfroyale(f): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
lol
m-ployer:
Just watching the delegates from Arewa youth forum in synagogue live.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Deiok(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok ooh. Good to know.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by segzyj(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
m-ployer:
Just watching the delegates from Arewa youth forum in synagogue live.

Goodnews..... Emanuel.. But I think this so called Arewa youth should also prevail on their Boko Haram Brothers to stop killing innocent souls
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by bishopjoe02(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msuleiman: T.b joshua is a fake and any body dat bliv in him wil join him in hell!!!
who the hell are u to judge. Bastards!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
I seriously weep for the country called Nigeria....Especially the ignorant fools that constitute a huge percentage of the population! With all the religion, that hell hole is still centuries behind the rest of the world!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by brosun(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
frankobaba: If there's anything i do love and respect in Prophet-TBJ is his Total humility and Love for all tribe, culture and religion. This guy is a dangerous giver to real people who are in need...imagine sending Trailer loads of rice to the Home for the Blind & Disabled in the north (shocking enough, they were all Muslims..and they prayed to Allah to bless Him with tears in their eyes). Never have i heard him clamouring for "You must sow a seed....You must sow a seed"..Noo he doesn't. Rather he sows in the lives of people. I was humbled by what i saw on TV 2day when a guy who rose from N8,000 salary to a N14,000,000 salary job was told to use his 1st salary and impact heavily in the lives of those desperatly in need (motherless, handicaps, less privelliged, etc) and keep little for himself that wld sustain him for that 1st month only then plan the rest months... Unlike some churches that would coerce him to sow blue seed, green seed, brown seed, pink seed, purple seed, etc...then gather all the 'sown seeds' to build Universities where not even average member of their church can afford to send their kids to. Some fly private Jets and their members have never been to the airport in their lives nor have Bicycles.

But here is P-TBJ who gives dangerously, partakes in the giving like som1 said above whn he carries Rice Bags on his head to the poor, rehabilitated deportees whn they arrived from Libya, prophesy God's words (in clear and exact terms with dates, time and how it will happen.....unlike some MOG that will predict saying "2013 wld be a time of bumper harvest and all"winkand it comes to past 100%.
Moreover, he also practices what he preaches...

i'm not trying to judge any other MOG nor compare...but i believe they only have one star as compared to P-TBJ who is a 5-STAR General in christainity.

God bless you P-TBJ. U too much
Very well said!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Prophet TB joshua is really a blessing to nigeria,africa and the world @large. Great RESPECT!!! 2 P~TBJOSHUA.LET LOVE LEAD

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by danielonyisi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Through TBJ, Al Mustafa was released, so the AYF is paying homage to thank the man who was instrumental to release of their brother.

TBJ must use this opportunity to inform the Muslim Brotherhood that GEJ is the anointed man for Aso throne till 2019.

This is the word of the Lord of Host.....gbuyakayayagaturayakumbayaya (speaking in tongues)
nawa 4 u sha
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by TeamAustbeatz: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thank You Lord'
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by brosun(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msuleiman: T.b joshua is a fake and any body dat bliv in him wil join him in hell!!!
And under what authority do you make this proclamation? Do not judge people unless you too are already headed for hell!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by ayomidefalaye(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
TB Joshua grand patron of ayc. Advocate of peace and love. The first prophet recognized by Muslim as a man of God. I glorified Almighty God over ur life and the life of scoan. I m sure love will lead

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
LMFAO....I see some illiterates using the term MOG---Man Of God!!!! My God!!!!!! Who is a Man of God?? Aren't we all supposed to be Men of God Isn't all our righteousness as a filthy rag before God?? What about Woman of God ---WOG.......God hates ignorance!!!! liberate yourselves from religious slavery!!!!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by arsenalwenger: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
TBJ for president 2015. Up APC.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by brosun(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
engineerd: LMFAO....I see some illiterates using the term MOG---Man Of God!!!! My God!!!!!! Who is a Man of God?? Aren't we all supposed to be Men of God Isn't all our righteousness as a filthy rag before God?? What about Woman of God ---WOG.......God hates ignorance!!!! liberate yourselves from religious slavery!!!!
You sound piteously and irreversibly insane!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Why wouldn't they go to TB JOSHUA church? No be the same league dem dey? It is so obvious now that TB Joshua played a role in the release of Al-mustasha. This is what Nigerian christians (yorubas especially) are celebrating as if Jesus appeared in the sky. When the christianity enter politics? Una never see corruption......horsewhip still coming
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by zetel95(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
gbadexy: I guess I would have to join the list of posters that type end time tinz!
I really must say that it comes as a surprise to ♍ƺ.
This shows how influential and loved al mustapha is in the north.
T.b joshua does humanitarian deeds but fashy, this is not about his humanitarian gestures.
if is not abt humanitarian, den is wot? TB Joshua is d man of God to b emulated worldwide. He's nice, generous and above all Love which is highest as it has b pronouce by Almighty God HIMSELF
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by lamp5: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let love lead, and let brotherly love continue. Most u abuse others before giving comment. Some are failure to this generation. But to me, ONE NIGERIA. I will never abuse or insult any tribe. Note. Because the patient man rule the World and patient is the surest weapon of an hunter. My blood is now green and white, because i obey the clarion call. Finally the best answer for a fool is silent.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
engineerd: LMFAO....I see some illiterates using the term MOG---Man Of God!!!! My God!!!!!! Who is a Man of God?? Aren't we all supposed to be Men of God Isn't all our righteousness as a filthy rag before God?? What about Woman of God ---WOG.......God hates ignorance!!!! liberate yourselves from religious slavery!!!!

It is not the issue of MOG here. The problem is that religion is the finest tool of keeping people silent, oppressing the feeble minds and ruling over the masses. GEJ has taken the wind of religion to shut the Yoruba people up. He used TB as the machine behind the release of Al-mustapha for gaining political scores in the north and shiiting on the entire yoruba people.... What were the Al-majiris of Arewa group looking for in the church if not because they got what they want and because their machine (TB) is functioning as programmed? The fact that you see religious folks praising this man and happy for what happened is a clear sign that religion practically blindfold the ignorant and shut the liberates up.............mental enslavement
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by AjCityOne: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=kkkp]TB Joshua is d only christain dat I knw accept people irrespective of their tribe,race or religion...kip it up![/quote

You also need to add that he was once a Muslim man himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.