Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389083 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
If you people think we don't know what is happening in Nigeria, we will quote history. I have so many of these historical facts waiting to be released. THIS IS PART ONE:

On insecurity read the following:

After the 2011 post-election crises a presidential committee on post election violence was set up on 11th May, 2011. The 22-man panel of enquiry was led by Sheikh Ahmed Lemu.

The report of the 22-man panel stated that Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Presidential Candidate, Major General Muhammadu Buhari’s provocative remarks played a role in the bloody violence.

The following quotation is from VANGUARD published on 11th October, 2011 under the title: “Post-election violence: FG panel report indicts Buhari”

“The 22-man Panel said that Buhari’s pre-election utterances might have been misconstrued by his supporters to engage in the condemnable mayhem that greeted the aftermath of the presidential elections.”

It is so amazing that before the 2011 elections, the northern elders in their desperation to return power to the north at all cost, even went to the extent of issue threat warning:

The following quotation is from NIGERIAN TRIBUNE published on Thursday, 23rd December, 2010 under the title “ATIKU ABUBAKAR’S THREAT”

THIS desperation was manifested on 15th December, 2010 with the following threat at the National Stakeholders Conference organised by the Adamu Ciroma-led Northern Political Leaders Forum in Abuja.

“...Let me again send another message to the leadership of our great country, especially the political leadership that those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable...” - Atiku Abubarkar

Also on NIGERIAN TRIBUNE under the title: “Kaita Incendiary Outburst” and “Lawal Kaita Lossing Class” published by VANGUARD

"The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria 'ungovernable' for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party's zoning policy. ANYTHING short of a northern president is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he will be 'frustrated' out." -Lawal Kaita (2nd Republic Governor of Kaduna State)

ALL THE THREAT WAS BEFORE 2011 ELECTION. Since then Nigeria has truly become ungovernable with different levels of violence.

THE FOLLOWING MAY EXCITE THOSE THAT ARE SCREAMING "CHANGE"

Speaking to his supporters on May 14 2012 in Kaduna, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) made several incendiary statements including the following:
“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood,’’

MY VIEW:
If truly they have good agenda for Nigeria why must they threaten bloodshed if they dont win?
There is NO TRUE FATHER that will threaten bloodshed in his family if he is not allowed to rule.

Krak:

Dont mind them. They kept attacking me as if it is by force to do their bidding and act against my conscience.

I was doing a transaction a few days ago and after concluding the transaction, you know what happened? The Naira to Dollar exchange further plummeted within a few hours from 209 to 213.

My transaction was destroyed because the customer was not ready to bankroll that increase, and moreover anything could still happen.

If you know how many people are becoming impoverished because of the crisis in the finance sector you will understand what I mean.

This same crisis in the finance sector may force the FG to stop paying further tranches of this same Youwin program. It is time our Government declares a red alert in our finance sector because if they dont, all the people calling ourselves millionaires as a result of this Youwin program may still find ourselves in penury.

I will cast my vote based on my own careful analysis of the general policy of the incumbent and not based on what any other person thinks or the fact that I got some money from you or not.

I have a mind of my own and anybody that has a problem with that should deal with it.

The time has come for us to have a critical eye on our leaders no matter who is there. Even if the person I voted for gets to power I will still maintain my critical stance.

A leader is not going there to play, he is going there to do serious work, they are our servant but they keep behaving like we must praise them for every little work done, even after doing half work and pillaging our resources.

All the so-called listed acheivements listed by some people above are not acheivements if corruption and insurgency cannot be contained.

I can go on and on and on but I repeat, I chose to maintain a mind of my own because at the end of the day the only reasonable asset I may have may be my own mind.

CIAO.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
PART TWO:

TITLE: MUST SHARIA CONTINUE IN NIGERIA?

The following was published on THE GUARDIAN under the title: “Buhari calls for Sharia in all states,". And also reported in several medium including NEWS24 under the caption: “Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria” on 27th August, 2001

Buhari boldly declared in a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

In Buhari’s own words:

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

Buhari also categorically asserted:

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.
Buhari again boasted:
"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly…”

Nigeria should remain a secular state where everyone is fully allowed to practice his own religion as convinced provided the right of others are NOT violated.

On this same Nairaland we fasted and prayed. I mean both Muslim and Christians fasted and prayed when there was delay in our first tranche and God answered us. This is what Nigeria should be. Not imposition of Sharia in all state.
Then fellow Nigerians, the dice is cast it is left for us to decide
The drum is played it is left for us understand the tune
The tune is played it is left for us dance to the tune

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
PART THREE: On Boko Haram and those who are sympathetic to the insurgency:

According to PUNCH published on 3rd June, 2013 under the caption: “Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram”

‘Buhari who spoke on Sunday 2nd June, 2013 on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.’

In Buhari’s word:

‘“You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

AGAIN

When Jonathan declared a state of emergency in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa states, Buhari still saw this with Northern goggles, insinuating that the President is waging war on the North.’

In the light of the above, any other statement made contrary to the above ARE ALL POLITICAL PROPAGANDA to deceive Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
PART FOUR: I will quote some well known Nigerians:

“The grounds on which General Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky, but pitifully naive. History matters. Records are not kept simply to assist the weakness of memory, but to operate as guides to the future. Of course, we know that human beings change. What the claims of personality change or transformation impose on us is a rigorous inspection of the evidence, not wishful speculation or behind-the-scenes assurances. Public offence, crimes against a polity, must be answered in the public space, not in caucuses of bargaining.”
– Wole Soyinka

The Noble Laurel, Prof Wole Soyinka opined on Buhari as published by Sahara Reporters on 14th January, 2007 on “The Crimes of Buhari”

“In Buhari, we have been offered no evidence of the sheerest prospect of change. On the contrary, all evident suggests that this is one individual who remains convinced that this is one ex-ruler that the nation cannot call to order.” – Wole Soyinka

“Does Decree 20 ring a bell? If not, then, perhaps the names of three youths - Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26) do. To put it quite plainly, one of those three – Ogedengbe - was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed. … “Buhari and his sidekick and his partner-in-crime, Tunde Idiagbon persisted in this inhuman act for one reason and one reason only: to place Nigerians on notice that they were now under an iron, inflexible rule, under governance by fear.”
– Wole Soyinka

“In Buhari, we have been offered no evidence of the sheerest prospect of change. On the contrary, all evident suggests that this is one individual who remains convinced that this is one ex-ruler that the nation cannot call to order.” – Wole Soyinka

According to El-Rufai:

“Buhari remains “perpetually unelectable” as a result of his “insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus.”
– Malam Nasir El’Rufai (Presently APC gubernatorial candidate for Kaduna State)

According to Atiku:

Buhari always abdicates authority. “When he was head of state,” Atiku said, “he was not in charge. When he was PTF chairman, he was not in charge”.
– Atiku Abubakar (Former Vice-President and now APC chieftain)

According to Dupe Olatunbosun

“If you want to know, when General Buhari was NNPC chairman in 1977, he was not really in control. You have to know that when he was at the control of affairs at Petroleum Trust Fund, it was his father-in-law, Alhaji Pakito, who ran the organisation through his consultancy firm.
“For a man, who is hardly ever in control of any situation, if he finds himself as Mr President in 2015, with the overbearing influence of his party’s national leaders, will he be able to be in control?” – Dupe Olatunbosun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Waiting for the responses of those who say they don't want Goodluck.

Well, I don't care. I can be insulted, but the truth must be told.

I still have more to release.

Am happy that one of you said people are collecting N2,000 to sell their votes. My advice is, please first refund your YouWin first tranche then we can talk of that.

We are talking of a performing regime, which you are number one testimony until you opt out of YouWin.

Any YouWin awardee that truly has conscience will agree that Goodluck is performing not minding opposition propaganda that only illiterates or those blindfolded by ethnicity and religious sentiment can believe.

The truth must be told as raw as it is. Instead of working for continuity we kept deceiving ourselves that YouWin should be separated from politics and people like me even fell mugu before but everyday we kept hearing of YouWin on political jingles.

I still want to believe that those who are always say YouWiN should be separated from politics are those in opposition can that are scared of the votes that YouWiN can harvest for continuity of Goodluck transformation agenda.

No wonder they have take to social media to discredit YouWiN just for propaganda.

I AM NO MORE READY TO KEEP QUIET.
IF IT IS CHARM THEY USE TO HOLD US, IT CAN NOT CATCH ME AGAIN.
Goodluck is working and the youths, who are the future of this country are benefiting.
I am number one testimony.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
jeffmyson:

On corruption! I will simply urge you to read this articles, so that you can better understand that what we need is cultural changes in order to solve this problem! Nigeria has been bedeviled by corruption even before independence! #GEJ is trying his best! You don't expect him to end corruption in 4 years and 11 Months! Let's be careful for the kind of change we wish for!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Nigeria

corporateforeignpolicy.com/africa/nigeria-africas-political-giant-of-corruption

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo

I will encourage you to spend quality time and research on Nigerias problems, analyse it and properly put them in perspective! Your time can be spent doing something worthwhile and don't be carried away by those illiterates and cowards shouting change that does not know it meaning! Change should be progressive not backward! #forwardNigeria.

True. Nothing but the truth.. We need cultural change. APC is not the change we need, not at all, so Goodluck will go to university to deal with lecturer collecting bribe, Goodluck will go to civil service office to deal with late coming and absentism. You see level 6 officer come to work around 11 am , leave office by 2.30.pm They will be complaining that one office does not have extras, which extras did they wanted apart from salary. I don't understand . Go to local govt headquarters for a simple stamp , you will see a clark and queue. Sluggish in their duty post. We know how police took bribe on the road side, so Goodluck will go and arrest them. As a matter of fact the problem of Police bribery is more during Obasanjo.
How many people can be bold to say that they don't drop sachet water polythene on the road , in gutter. Even if your babe dump you this valentine is goodluck fault. All this poiint to one thing. Corruption is embed in our way of life, we need cultural adjustment. Buhari is never an agent of change, I don't see him as one, APC is not sincere about change .GEJ for second term

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Damn! This thread has been politicized. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
newacca:

I has to be. We have deceived ourselves too long. It high time we face reality.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mahjor(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I and my team alone convinced 2000 people to vote for GMB .. vote for change√.. If you wanna vote for gej, vote for him..if you also wanna vote for gmb,vote for him.. Make u no turn this thread to those one wey dey politics section!!

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
mahjor:
I and my team alone convinced 2000 people to vote for GMB .. vote for change√.. If you wanna vote for gej, vote for him..if you also wanna vote for gmb,vote for him.. Make u no turn this thread to those one wey dey politics section!!

Perfect! Everyone should keep his political leanings to themselves and work for either of the candidates of their choice!

However what I will not accept is some deranged fellows blaming #GEJ for all their lives problem! If someone fails to get his wife Pregnant! He will blame the government! If your business fails due to your own fault! You blame government! If your wife leave you! You blame government! Anything that is wrong in Nigeria is suddenly the fault of #GEJ!

Please let leave sentiment apart and just face the truth! #GEJ2019#forwardNigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Krak:

Dont mind them. They kept attacking me as if it is by force to do their bidding and act against my conscience.

I was doing a transaction a few days ago and after concluding the transaction, you know what happened? The Naira to Dollar exchange further plummeted within a few hours from 209 to 213.

My transaction was destroyed because the customer was not ready to bankroll that increase, and moreover anything could still happen.

If you know how many people are becoming impoverished because of the crisis in the finance sector you will understand what I mean.

This same crisis in the finance sector may force the FG to stop paying further tranches of this same Youwin program. It is time our Government declares a red alert in our finance sector because if they dont, all the people calling ourselves millionaires as a result of this Youwin program may still find ourselves in penury.

I will cast my vote based on my own careful analysis of the general policy of the incumbent and not based on what any other person thinks or the fact that I got some money from you or not.

I have a mind of my own and anybody that has a problem with that should deal with it.

The time has come for us to have a critical eye on our leaders no matter who is there. Even if the person I voted for gets to power I will still maintain my critical stance.

A leader is not going there to play, he is going there to do serious work, they are our servant but they keep behaving like we must praise them for every little work done, even after doing half work and pillaging our resources.

All the so-called listed acheivements listed by some people above are not acheivements if corruption and insurgency cannot be contained.

I can go on and on and on but I repeat, I chose to maintain a mind of my own because at the end of the day the only reasonable asset I may have may be my own mind.

CIAO.

So Jonathan is the reason for Naira's fall? Smh

When your supposed messiah was asked how he would solve the problem, pls remind me of his answer.

GEJ is trying to solve problem the from its roots by diversifying our economy, you are here spitting rubbish.

You think mighty external reserves will save any country from such, if so why Is Russia suffering from this.

Are you the only affected by this? Most Nigerians are naive and some set of people have clearly learnt how to take advantage of this.

Most of you have little or no arguments against GEJ just rhetorics and emotions nothing more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mahjor(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
jeffmyson:

Perfect! Everyone should keep his political leanings to themselves and work for either of the candidates of their choice!

However what I will not accept is some deranged fellows blaming #GEJ for all their lives problem! If someone fails to get his wife Pregnant! He will blame the government! If your business fails due to your own fault! You blame government! If your wife leave you! You blame government! Anything that is wrong in Nigeria is suddenly the fault of #GEJ!

Please let leave sentiment apart and just face the truth! #GEJ2019#forwardNigeria.

Perfect! I as an individual, I strongly acknowledge the good contributions of the president (gej). He has really done well in some sectors e.g transport and agriculture sector
Notwithstanding, I have reasons(important ones)why I am canvassing and soliciting for change,for the victory of general Muhammad buhari.!!

May God bless the president and
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

sai buhari.
vote for change√

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
sunylee1:

The fact remains that YouWin cannot be separated from politics now.
Because it is politics that will determine the continuity.
The programme is under political dispensation.
The regime under which the programme as well as numerous other youth focused merit based programmes were initiated has been heavily criticized due to political reasons.
The programme itself has been rubbished and thrown into trash can by different politicians, yet we all know that the programme is very effective, credible & the best thing to ever happen to Nigerians.
Those of us who are beneficiary that are suppose to rise to defend the programme have been quiet just because we don't want to dable into politics.
The administration under which YouWin has been initiated have been branded complete failure, & that they have done nothing for political reasons.
Ha, we cannot bite the finger of the politician that feeds us and has been used of God to make us millionaires.
We have been saying that YouWin should NOT be politicized, yet Goodluck himself has been using the YouWin to campaign, then where did we get the notion that YouWin should be completely separated from politics? By the way is it not politician that initiated the programme? Are opposition parties not washing down the YouWin programme.
In as much as Goodluck himself is campaigning with YouWin and opposition parties are attacking YouWin to discredit Goodluck administration, it is pertinent that we the beneficiary rise to defend the YouWin programme as well as the regime that initiated it.
I REPEAT
I WILL VOTE GOODLUCK
I WILL WORK FOR GOODLUCK
I WILL MASSIVELY MOBILISE VOTES FOR GOODLUCK.
I BELIEVE IN THE CONTINUITY OF THE YOUWIN PROGRAMME & OTHER YOUTH FOCUSED PROGRAMMES.

1 Billion Likes

God bless you my brother... Sometimes when people most especially YouWiN! awardees kick against GEJ, I feel like crying

They say GEJ is too weak and can't fight corruption (how is fighting corruption the solution to our problems in Nigeria?) , yet they have benefited from one of GEJ numerous empowerment program (programs no president in Nigeria history has ever raised) and still stand a chance to benefit so many programs in the future (at least via YouWiN Connect and SME Growth Fund) I know we all can't trade with N25M to N50M, isn't it?

Before GEJ came into power, he always alarm to Nigerians that the first thing that comes to his mind in everyday life is the youths of this nation

GEJ can't fight corruption but he has not put the youths of this nation aside

YouWiN! is not political, yes, that's because GEJ wanted both his friends and enemies to benefit from it. Or is there no way for him to make it available for his lovers alone?

YouWiN! is not political but I have heard GEJ several times on TV talked about it

The fact remains that, if a man is honest, he will know how to appreciate GEJ

I will forever worship any YouWiN! awardee that is against GEJ if he or she can refund his or her YouWiN! fund. If not, then such person is a thief!

We all have conscience, our conscience will speak to us all!

As for the few YouWiN! awardees that I know are kicking against GEJ, I will do my best to go against them should they desire to be elected in any sensitive political position in the future.

Above all, GEJ will win again!!!

The youths shall be empowered again!!!

Boko Haram shall be a thing of the past!!!

God bless YouWiN! God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
newacca:

Thats why i said earlier that we should leave political statements here.. someone miss interpreted me. I neva talked abt GEJ or GMB.
I remain greatful to GEJ for the opportunity to be a youwin awardee....

But pls i still repeat it, lets leave politics out of this thread, you can open another thread and discuss politics.

We should be talking of how some of us will get their 1 trench, how odas can trigger the 2nd trench and challenges or successes so far achieved...

I rest my case...
Regards

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
xdream:

1 Billion Likes
God bless you my brother... Sometimes when people most especially YouWiN! awardees kick against GEJ, I feel like crying
They say GEJ is too weak and can't fight corruption (how is fighting corruption the solution to our problems in Nigeria?) , yet they have benefited from one of GEJ numerous empowerment program (programs no president in Nigeria history has ever raised) and still stand a chance to benefit so many programs in the future (at least via YouWiN Connect and SME Growth Fund) I know we all can't trade with N25M to N50M, isn't it?
Before GEJ came into power, he always alarm to Nigerians that the first thing that comes to his mind in everyday life is the youths of this nation
GEJ can't fight corruption but he has not put the youths of this nation aside
YouWiN! is not political, yes, that's because GEJ wanted both his friends and enemies to benefit from it. Or is there no way for him to make it available for his lovers alone?
YouWiN! is not political but I have heard GEJ several times on TV talked about it
The fact remains that, if a man is honest, he will know how to appreciate GEJ
I will forever worship any YouWiN! awardee that's is against GEJ if he or she can refund his or her YouWiN! fund. If not, then such person is a thief!
We all have conscience, our conscience will speak to us all!
As for the few YouWiN! awardees that I know are kicking against GEJ, I will do my best to go against them should they desire to be elected in any sensitive political position in the future.
Above all, GEJ will win again!!!
The youths shall be empowered again!!!
Boko Haram shall be things of the past!!!
God bless YouWiN! God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria!!!

They're ingenuous and odious ingrates.

The highest rank of perfidy, is any youwin awardee planning to vote against GEJ.

Only an illiterate would assume fighting corruption is arresting and imprisoning politician without proper judicial process, in a democratic dispensation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
chukwuka12:

Thats why i said earlier that we should leave political statements here.. someone miss interpreted me. I neva talked abt GEJ or GMB.
I remain greatful to GEJ for the opportunity to be a youwin awardee....

But pls i still repeat it, lets leave politics out of this thread, you can open another thread and discuss politics.

We should be talking of how some of us will get their 1 trench, how odas can trigger the 2nd trench and challenges or successes so far achieved...

I rest my case...
Regards

I like ur point but without ensuring we work for GEJ to win his election and continue your 2nd tranche as well as the hope of any youth to ever get YouWin is forever impossible.

If Goodluck looses, you don't only stand the chance of loosing both your 2nd & 3rd tranche, u are @ d risk of been forced to vomit the 1st tranche you have collected or you loose part of your business asset if not ALL.

Those of us who knows GMB when he ruled Nigeria from 1st Jan 1984 to 27th Aug 1985 don't need any prophet to tell us that even YouWin 1 &2 awardees may also loose their biz asset.

If you want GEJ good work to continue
If you want more youths to be empowered
If you want your 2nd tranche & 3rd tranche to a reality

Then vote for GEJ and work for him to get more vote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
mahjor:

Perfect! I as an individual, I strongly acknowledge the good contributions of the president (gej). He has really done well in some sectors e.g transport and agriculture sector
Notwithstanding, I have reasons(important ones)why I am canvassing and soliciting for change,for the victory of general Muhammad buhari.!!

May God bless the president and
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

sai buhari.
vote for change√

Whatever your reasons are for working to desire to effect the change that will take Nigeria back, you should have more and better reasons to work for GEJ. If only we will not allow religion and ethnicity to take us back to the days of slavery.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
sunylee1:

Whatever your reasons are for working to desire to effect the change that will take Nigeria back, you should have more and better reasons to work for GEJ. If only we will not allow religion and ethnicity to take us back to the days of slavery.

That was why I responded to Krak, with the quote "a hoe will always be a hoe"
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mahjor(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
sunylee1:

I am startled by your rash and hasty conclusion that my reason for supporting GMB is out of religious or ethnic sentiment.. I will implore you not to quote me again because I dislike people of your nature,people that make hasty decision.. I can't have a debate with people of that nature.
Nevertheless, I will be glad if you can join the winning team.. dank e

sai buhari
vote for change √

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Promhize:

So Jonathan is the reason for Naira's fall? Smh

When your supposed messiah was asked how he would solve the problem, pls remind me of his answer.

GEJ is trying to solve problem the from its roots by diversifying our economy, you are here spitting rubbish.

You think mighty external reserves will save any country from such, if so why Is Russia suffering from this.

Are you the only affected by this? Most Nigerians are naive and some set of people have clearly learnt how to take advantage of this.

Most of you have little or no arguments against GEJ just rhetorics and emotions nothing more

Russia has been under Strict Financial and economic sanctions from the EU and the US over their role in the Ukrainian Crisis... That's the information i Just want to share with you. No political motives or intentions. Thank You.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
I know most of us had strategically hoped to use the outcome(Pass/Fail) of the Youwin Programme to make further plans.

Please I beg of us, Let's maintain Decorum especially on the YouWin Thread. I know its not easy. I can feel our pains and the frustration most of us are going through with the incessant shift. Yes, I want us to use our conscience based on several factors to choose or vote anyone.

But We must refuse to be victims of our current national situation. Know that even if Youwin doesn't work-out, There will be more opportunities and Open doors for each of us. God Bless Everyone. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
deleyi20:

Russia has been under Strict Financial and economic sanctions from the EU and the US over their role in the Ukrainian Crisis... That's the information i Just want to share with you. No political motives or intentions. Thank You.

Seriously, you don't how hard I'm trying not to insult you!

How long has these strict financial and economic sanctions been imposed? Are you OK? Did the Ukraine crisis start with the oil price slump? In the space of just a month after the slump, Apple shut down its online sales in Russia.

Mr man, I don't want to be certain about your ignorance, so don't bother replying.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by GentleFrank(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
YouWIN is a very genuine entrepreneurial program sponsored by the Nigerian Federal Government through the Ministry of Finance in collaboration with the world Bank. Take on the opportunity and see how lucky you will be to win up to N10 million for setting up a lucrative business venture that will create job opportunies for other people.

For profitable business ideas that will let you make money easily, check out our blog at www.BusinessParrot..com for numerous guides on practical business ventures !!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
mahjor:

I am startled by your rash and hasty conclusion that my reason for supporting GMB is out of religious or ethnic sentiment.. I will implore you not to quote me again because I dislike people of your nature,people that make hasty decision.. I can't have a debate with people of that nature.
Nevertheless, I will be glad if you can join the winning team.. dank e

sai buhari
vote for change √

You may dislike people of my nature. But fact can not be disputed.
March 28th is by the corner.
GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2015
My fellow awardees, whatever your reason for voting anybody of your choice, let us reflect back on those countries that cried for change and their conditions today. I am not going to dabate anybody's choice for whatever reasons, it is their choice. But let them not eat from some ones plate and turn around to discredit their efforts. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Promhize:

Seriously, you don't how hard I'm trying not to insult you!

How long has these strict financial and economic sanctions been imposed? Are you OK? Did the Ukraine crisis start with the oil price slump? In the space of just a month after the slump, Apple shut down its online sales in Russia.

Mr man, I don't want to be certain about your ignorance, so don't bother replying.

Insulting me doesn't make your points more valid than mine, feel free. If I am wrong, you state your reasons with proof and that settles it. I replied you with maturity and I expect same from you; not threats of insults. We can't all be the same though. Take care and God bless you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2015
deleyi20:

Insulting me doesn't make your points more valid than mine, feel free. If I am wrong, you state your reasons with proof and that settles it. I replied you with maturity and I expect same from you; not threats of insults. We can't all be the same though. Take care and God bless you.

Apologies, God bless you too.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Promhize:

Apologies, God bless you too.

I like your maturity. God bless you the more.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by najmah: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Just receive my first tranche alert,thanks to God the most merciful,thanks to FGN, thanks to GEJ and the Minister of Finance
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
najmah:
Just receive my first tranche alert,thanks to God the most merciful,thanks to FGN, thanks to GEJ and the Minister of Finance
Congrates
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
najmah:
congrats. please which bank? cos I'm yet to receive mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.