Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389111 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by najmah: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
austynbch:

congrats. please which bank? cos I'm yet to receive mine
ss
Stanbic IBTC
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
After so much anticipation, my 1st tranche has arrived. Thank God, thank youwin, thank GEJ
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
austynbch:
After so much anticipation, my 1st tranche has arrived. Thank God, thank youwin, thank GEJ
congrats! Pls wic bank cus wev not goten in zenieth bank
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Purity1st:

congrats! Pls wic bank cus wev not goten in zenieth bank
GT Bank
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2015
Na waoh quite interesting. it been a long time only to come back to this thread and see millionaire going political.
after every make una make me youwin Senate President. hahhhahahhhha am not asking for much abi
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2015
favoryourl:
Na waoh quite interesting. it been a long time only to come back to this thread and see millionaire going political.
after every make una make me youwin Senate President. hahhhahahhhha am not asking for much abi
Its good to have you back. If only u can in clear term articulate how u will use the parliament to build great future for Nigeria through raising the youth then u can be sure of taking over from David Mark.
But just a minute, where is your nomination form? Ha ha ha ha.
Truly speaking the political trend is highly necessary.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Alertooono! Finaly weve recive d 1st tranche
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2015
Has anybody from Zenith Bank receive payment recently?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sparashi16(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2015
mkmyers45:
Has anybody from Zenith Bank receive payment recently?
No @ all, i guess maybe today.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sonssyo: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2015
mahjor:

I am startled by your rash and hasty conclusion that my reason for supporting GMB is out of religious or ethnic sentiment.. I will implore you not to quote me again because I dislike people of your nature,people that make hasty decision.. I can't have a debate with people of that nature.
Nevertheless, I will be glad if you can join the winning team.. ank e

sai buhari
vote for change √
a
campaign manager abeg park well.don't bite d finger dat fed u.
wat are u doing here if I may ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC wants to scrap youwin and replace it with 5000 monthly allowance for the unemployed youths....APC manifesto is disgusting .We need to mobilize massive votes for GEJ Jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
I guess everyone has received their 1st tranche.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by edundayo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
austynbch:
I guess everyone has received their 1st tranche.

No! Not everyone.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by tegamax: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hello #Youwinnites,

I just applied for the 4th youwin competition , Can someone please tell me what to expect and the duration to the 2nd stage 3rd and 4th if they are, and what to look out for. when to expect the training and how long the training would be?
thank you

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
tegamax:
Hello #Youwinnites,

I just applied for the 4th youwin competition , Can someone please tell me what to expect and the duration to the 2nd stage 3rd and 4th if they are, and what to look out for. when to expect the training and how long the training would be?
thank you

Best advise.... carry on with your life as if uwin doesnot exist. Do your usual stuff, look for job or keep working... and keep praying for favour... thats all. Nobody knows wen d next stage will be, even youwin may not know..... wish u d best

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Duyiro: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Finally I went to check my Balance yesterday and I found my first tranche lying there quietly without alert.

Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Now as your trench Has arrived start getting a land dont say Later.... Get a land fence it.... Writing from experience. Do you need a business plan?
Youwin First application is still on... Contact me
From 2012 First edition
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today – 08142194745
We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today – 08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fellow awardees, the milestone for 1st tranche, wat are the tins expected of us by our monitors to trigger 2nd tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toluxa1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
1. I'll like to know.... Does YOUWIN really give preference to existing business than new startups?

2. Are there priorities for the Business Sectors of choice? i.e Will it better I rather go for an Agric based project than a less popular Service (which I have more knowledge and passion for)?

3. Lastly I will like to know. I have done a survey of my current location and discovered this business is going to be the first of its kind in the whole city. Nobody does it. Now, there are a few places in the form that ask questions about your competitors. Do I just categorically state that I do not have competitors or do I assume there are, and still state how I will provide better services than my "assumed competitors".....

And the lack of competitors, is it an advantage or a disadvantage?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mchuxx(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
toluxa1:
1. I'll like to know.... Does YOUWIN really give preference to existing business than new startups?

2. Are there priorities for the Business Sectors of choice? i.e Will it better I rather go for an Agric based project than a less popular Service (which I have more knowledge and passion for)?

3. Lastly I will like to know. I have done a survey of my current location and discovered this business is going to be the first of its kind in the whole city. Nobody does it. Now, there are a few places in the form that ask questions about your competitors. Do I just categorically state that I do not have competitors or do I assume there are, and still state how I will provide better services than my "assumed competitors".....

And the lack of competitors, is it an advantage or a disadvantage?

You have competitors, known or unknown, if not your immediate location then another location that finds itself or its customers in/from your location.

You always have competitors.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toluxa1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
mchuxx:

You have competitors, known or unknown, if not your immediate location then another location that finds itself or its customers in/from your location.

You always have competitors.

Thanks!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sparashi16(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Any info about Tranche 1.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2015
I thank GOD for the speed. Revenue things already initiated! Just hope to see my monitor soon!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just finished one on one interview with my Youwin independent monitor today.. I'm ready to trigger for the next tranch! God abeg my remaining tranches is in your hands

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
sydneyobioha:
Just finished one on one interview with my Youwin independent monitor today.. I'm ready to trigger for the next tranch! God abeg my remaining tranches is in your hands
s how did it go? what were u asked
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
You will be asked on what you have done with ur first tranch or what u plan doing with it and note that all your expenditures must have a receipt /payment voucher etc, which u must scan and submit to them and u will be requested to present them during the interview as an evidence.? (2.) they will ask u the figures of the amount u are expectn in ur 2nd and 3rd tranches and the plans u have on hw to implement ur business plans, inorder to kick-start production and meet up with ur milestones that will warant u to trigger for the next tranch.. Infact alot questions are involve depending on ur business plan and ur monitor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks for sharing......
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aminucyrus: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
First post on the forum, plenty of great information here and glad to be here. Getting ready for monitoring workshop(Bauchi/Yobe) on Monday.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
sydneyobioha:
You will be asked on what you have done with ur first tranch or what u plan doing with it and note that all your expenditures must have a receipt /payment voucher etc, which u must scan and submit to them and u will be requested to present them during the interview as an evidence.? (2.) they will ask u the figures of the amount u are expectn in ur 2nd and 3rd tranches and the plans u have on hw to implement ur business plans, inorder to kick-start production and meet up with ur milestones that will warant u to trigger for the next tranch.. Infact alot questions are involve depending on ur business plan and ur monitor..
Have you done your monitoring workshop?
Did your monitor come after the monitoring workshop?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunylee1:

Have you done your monitoring workshop?
Did your monitor come after the monitoring workshop?
yes, i have done my monitoring workshop

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.