Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (388819 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
queenprecy:

I applied bt I didn't get d message

The mail is for YouWiN! 3 and not for YouWiN! 4
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good news. I got a phone call today that youwin will still countine, a guy from ministry of fianance gave me this info. So just drop the fear that gmb will scrap it. Am so happy coz, niggez will soon be trail blazers.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
40dogzz:
Good news. I got a phone call today that youwin will still countine, a guy from ministry of fianance gave me this info. So just drop the fear that gmb will scrap it. Am so happy coz, niggez will soon be trail blazers.

You again

Same you claimed that you have someone in Abuja that would accept 50k from YouWiN! 4 applicants in order to shortlist them among the final winners.

If the government get hold of you...

You have been warned!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
xdream:

You again

Same you claimed that you have someone in Abuja that would accept 50k from YouWiN! 4 applicants in order to shortlist them among the final winners.

If the government get hold of you...

You have been warned!!!
Sorry, sir am so afraid, see ignorant akpako like u, if u like go & report me to FBI.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
40dogzz:

And your person in finance has the same powers as the new C-in-C abi? The same you saying you will shortlist people at a cost of N50,000? Scoundrel of a scammer.

It is people like you who go around collecting millions from people claiming to give them access to contracts, access to oil allocation, etc. You are a bloody scoundrel scammer.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
40dogzz:
Sorry, sir am so afraid, see ignorant akpako like u, if u like go & report me to FBI.
How are we even sure you are part of us, with your scammimg history everybody has lost trust in your comments, you even sounded like a tout "ignorant akpako" what's that? Lmao
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Slowchuks:

How are we even sure you are part of us, with your scammimg history everybody has lost trust in your comments, you even sounded like a tout "ignorant akpako" what's that? Lmao

Lol... Dont mind him. I am sure he applied for YouWiN! 4. He's just a scammer and a tout. You would understand even from his name, 40dogzz. grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
40dogzz:

You are talking to a millionaire oh.... take it easy....
I think all u should be doing is trying to redeem yourself, cuz u hav given ur self a bad image here...
80% of d people here are already millionaires, so address people witth respect.
Most importantly I think u should consider opening your own thread, so that those interested can folo u.... but on this thread constructive criticism or contribution is all that is needed

Pls be guided
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
On a lighter note... Hi guys, its been awhile...
Hope we all making progress....

Cheers..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
chukwuka12:

I think all u should be doing is trying to redeem yourself, cuz u hav given ur self a bad image here...
Most importantly I think u should consider opening your own thread, so that those interested can folo u.... but on this thread constructive criticism or contribution is all that is needed

Pls be guided
O u ar a millionaire? u want me to bow down to a niggi that breath thesame air like me? Am affilated with the best & they is no contest.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
chukwuka12:

Pls be guided
u talked about spoiling of name, na where we know from?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2015
40dogzz:
u talked about spoiling of name, na where we know from?
40 doggs pls b responsible or leave dis trend, dis is no place for tout,we r doin serious biz here
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
The MLM scanner should have been reported to the secretariat since January. He would have been cooling off his heels in Kuje Prison by now.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
chukwuka12:
On a lighter note... Hi guys, its been awhile...
Hope we all making progress....

Cheers..

Yes boss...

All thanks to God
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Denn:
The MLM scanner should have been reported to the secretariat since January. He would have been cooling off his heels in Kuje Prison by now.

I have already challenged him in the other trend to comment with his personal data, but he refused.

By now, he would have learnt a lesson.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
We got an Email from our monitor.. She is like to visit us by month ending, for those of us that triggered in April.. D lord is with us

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
xdream:

I have already challenged him in the other trend to comment with his personal data, but he refused.

By now, he would have learnt a lesson.
U ar a real dum fool, do u think i beg people 4 anything? u ar calling me a scamer, am not ur level coz u don't style. Have i ever dup u? where did i go wrong? saying youwin will countine.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
40dogzz:
U ar a real dum fool, do u think i beg people 4 anything? u ar calling me a scamer, am not ur level coz u don't style. Have i ever dup u? where did i go wrong? saying youwin will countine.
Keep barking bro, we got your chain coming.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2015
40dogzz:

Just keep it coming...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
With all due respect i personally will unveil this information about 40dogzz,here is his GSM NUMBER(petmore54@gmail.com, 08131767649. currently he is Unemployed but feels he can get rich at the expense of doping people through his g-mail, this may sound disgusting but many awardees have warned him to resist from such attitudes, yet he is obdurate in taking advice from people and because we are getting rid of Scammers and touts on this thread whom from all indications and post since july,2014 when he registered on nairaland he is a fraudster, he is claiming to be an online mlm member,oil marketer,networking agent,visa agent based in abuja,importer,millionaire in webpages, he is also in fruits,beverage production,affiliate with malaysian apple phone industry,expertise in all online business and financial freedom methodology infact all Dis NA FA-FA-FA FOWL. may God redeem you, He currently applied this youwin 4, he joined nairaland on july 2014,but has post over 2014 fraudulent posts, PLease petmore change your ways for God and your future

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by tafrica(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
40dogzz don meet bad market. A shit-eating dog.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dainy1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls when will the next application commence?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
tafrica:
40dogzz don meet bad market. A shit-eating dog.

No mind am. People like him full for Abuja here. They are in cafes making calls and claiming to have oil allocation, or giving people access to Mama Peace and asking gullibles to pay N1m to meet her for contract. I don't blame him. This is what Goodluck Jonathan and his lack of political will to take out the corruption in the system created.

Thank God we are now having a man who has a strong anti-corruption history in Gen Buhari. Let me see how people like this 40dogzz will come out here to ask people to pay money for someone in some ministry to bypass due process. By the time 40dogzz and his accomplice will eat kokoro wey get big eye for Kuje prison he will know that there is a difference between Jonathan and Buhari.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
well lets see who will have the last laugh, is @ll good. Some can't get info & ar not happy. U say am a scamer, u ar on ur own. I promised to display my contact for sure i will 1 day & some people will be put to shame.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=oceanwhale4u post=32683444]With all due respect i personally will unveil this information about 40dogzz,here is his GSM NUMBER(petmore54@gmail.com, 08131767649. currently he is Unemployed but feels he can get rich at the expense of doping people through his g-mail, this may sound disgusting but many awardees have warned him to resist from such attitudes, yet he is obdurate in taking advice from people and because we are getting rid of Scammers and touts on this thread whom from all indicationu call me a scammer have u called me before we met & i scammed u? U talk u so lame.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mrolumose: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Youwin has been a great program so far, many business ideas has been developed. If you have been trying and yet to get lucky, you are still encouraged.

Nevertheless as a Nigerian youth, aiming to succeed, other business opportunities are out there, changing people's story, I am a living testimony.

I joined AIM GLOBAL few months ago, and it's been wonderful.

Come and learn about a business that can open the tap of daily residual income of between N5700 to N90,000 per day with just N36,000 investment.

Don't call it a lie yet until you ask me how.

Whatsapp: 07030091006
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi guys, for those that triggered second trench, did u get an email after triggering I had some got while others did not get
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Please everyone should ensure your monitors meet proper records of how tranche 1 was spent AND documents to prove how tranche 2 would be.

For tranche 1, all receipts, invoices, and accounts must be kept. There must be a summary and you must be able to defend it in line with your agreed milestone.

For tranche 2, you must have proforma invoices , estimates etc...In line with agreed milestone.

There is no time for revisit.

Get it right the first time.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dainy1(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Dainy1:
Pls when will the next application commence?
ANSWER PLS
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Dainy1:
ANSWER PLS

Nobody knows, nothing has been done YET about the last application,
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Nice one Denn, did u get an email, wen u triggered for second trench...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
chukwuka12:
Nice one Denn, did u get an email, wen u triggered for second trench...

Yes.

There was a system generated mail containing the details I sent in....apart from that, nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.