Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (388726 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
Any new news people? Where the thing dey happen?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2015
Pls call the YOUWIN secretariat.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2015
hmbs:
Pls call the YOUWIN secretariat.

I called but same response " you will be paid when processing is done ".
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
Enquiry from your bank.I was in Access bank branch and the branch mgr confided in me.He told me the fund is in the system b4 they need authorization from b4 crediting.Head office does that.May be 2moro evening.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
WHICH KIND TIN SEF EENNNHHH

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
lolllllllllllll

jvics:
WHICH KIND TIN SEF EENNNHHH
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by libertyinc1: 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
I think we should all be patient.since payments have started and confirmations of such payments have been received.i am sure latest next week more persons will be paid.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kitmwa18: 5:40pm On May 27, 2015
cry cryThe whole thing is becoming dramatic,,,I have being checking my phone each minute,,MTN text messaages are getting unbearable!maake this alert land o!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
libertyinc1:
I think we should all be patient.since payments have started and confirmations of such payments have been received.i am sure latest next week more persons will be paid.

At this time nobody is sure of anything again! By close of business tomorrow if we are not paid I will just forget about this Youwin and focus on something else. This drama is already unbearable. Why pay some people and leave out others even when they have all being processed the same time. Something is not right!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
Honestly,this development is worrisome.New govt takes over on Friday.YOUWIN are paying awardees to ensure continuity of the program after may 29 the and banks are playing with our business.What happens if buhari comes in and stops all pending payments.YOUWIN processes and pays 2nd tranche at once.Payments were made to bank last week Friday.May God help us.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
Even awardees in Abuja have not received their 2nd tranche.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
Does anyone have the number of skybank branch manager, let's mount pressure on them, early morning tomorrow so we can get the alert before may 29
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
ALL SKY BANK AWARDEES, PLEASE GO TO YOUR BRANCH TOMORROW TO SEE YOUR YOUWIN! ACCOUNT OFFICER.
GO TO YOUR BANK
GO TO YOUR BANK
GO TO YOUR BANK
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
What are they Upto, End of Month?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 9:54pm On May 27, 2015
I don't know why people here are panicking. The YouWIN grants were all accommodated in the budget and this has been SIGNED INTO LAW. Nobody can change it, not even Buhari. Law is law and there is nothing that can be done about it. Payments will be made to the fullest.

Some of you are doing business but you know nothing about the laws of the land and how powerful they are once they have been signed, as well as how it can affect your business. Why is that?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
jeffmyson:

At this time nobody is sure of anything again! By close of business tomorrow if we are not paid I will just forget about this Youwin and focus on something else. This drama is already unbearable. Why pay some people and leave out others even when they have all being processed the same time. Something is not right!
Story, i die say u forget Youwin and focus on anything, you need this money pass lol
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2015
Slowchuks:

Story, i die say u forget Youwin and focus on anything, you need this money pass lol

My brother wet in I go do naaa. Since the money is now trekking, I have no option than to wait or forget it. However the pain of waiting is now unbearable since vendors must be paid salaries must be settled. Let's see if we get it today!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2015
My dear follow awardees, pls it has been confirmed that the banks are keeping our funds to balance their books today.Can we storm our banks today and plead with them to release our funds.Honestly,we need these funds.Our businesses are suffering.Further delay is dangerous.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2015
hmbs:
My dear follow awardees, pls it has been confirmed that the banks are keeping our funds to balance their books today.Can we storm our banks today and plead with them to release our funds.Honestly,we need these funds.Our businesses are suffering.Further delay is dangerous.

If indeed this is true! This is corruption and it the banks who practise this must be exposed so that the central bank can look into this practice. How can Youwin give directives and the banks will disobey or withhold the funds ? When our businesses are on standstill with rent piling up and equipments dormant.

I suggest we also continue to call the Youwin secretariat and follow up with the banks.he who pays the Piper dictates the tune! End of story!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2015
Anything can happen next week.Don't forget that these funds are still in their ACCTS not yours.The funds have not been moved. The new govt can stop pending payments in order to reconcile their ACCTS.pls let's act now.We can get our alerts today at close of biz.The banks are balancing their books today.Don't doubt it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2015
My dear, its a practice with almost all the banks in 9ja.They earn float through it.I was with one if these partner banks.My colleagues, who are still made the confirmation.I don't want to go further for security reasons.Let's act fast.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
hmbs:
My dear, its a practice with almost all the banks in 9ja.They earn float through it.I was with one if these partner banks.My colleagues, who are still made the confirmation.I don't want to go further for security reasons.Let's act fast.

I am not doubting it..what I am saying is that unless Youwin are party to this arrangement there is no way this can stand in the way. It is Youwin that have the final say and we should direct our grievances towards them as well as the banks too.

Let's act fast today and report progress on this forum because after today we don enter LONG THING!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2015
I av decided to send a mail to youwin secretariat
Here is a copy

Goodday.
I am an youwin three awardee. This mail is purposed to inform you that some banks refuse to disburse second tranche to the awardee alloted to them for reason best know to them, in which finding revealed that is for their business interest,. the banks in south south and south east are guilty of it. While it has been confirmed that all bank in south west and north east and north west has paid up. We hereby implore the secretariat to put a call through this bank and compel them to disburse the fund into our youwin account not latter than today. 28-5-2015.
We will appreciate the secretariat if take drastic measure on this to ensure the money is paid today. Thank.

Pls send yours, united we stand, copy the mail and send yours..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2015
globaldream:
I av decided to send a mail to youwin secretariat
Here is a copy

Goodday.
I am an youwin three awardee. This mail is purposed to inform you that some banks refuse to disburse second tranche to the awardee alloted to them for reason best know to them, in which finding revealed that is for their business interest,. the banks in south south and south east are guilty of it. While it has been confirmed that all bank in south west and north east and north west has paid up. We hereby implore the secretariat to put a call through this bank and compel them to disburse the fund into our youwin account not latter than today. 28-5-2015.
We will appreciate the secretariat if take drastic measure on this to ensure the money is paid today. Thank.

Pls send yours, united we stand, copy the mail and send yours..

please modify your mail. North East have not been paid a dime. our bank is Zenith Bank and No awardee from North East have been paid any money.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2015
@ okonji,have you been paid?hope your drycleaning business is doing well?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2015
jeffmyson:

please modify your mail. North East have not been paid a dime. our bank is Zenith Bank and No awardee from North East have been paid any money.

I've send mine already.its a mistake on my part, You can pls modify the mail and send your own copy. Its for Good of us all.. Let's not fold our hand. That's my concern. We should not be quiet about it, its our money. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 8:54am On May 28, 2015
@Hmbs, nobody has been paid here o. Its worrisome. You are very right about banks holding on to money to earn float. They usually prefer to keep money over the weekend from friday to monday and make payments on tuesday just for that float. Hope you are fine.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kitmwa18: 9:22am On May 28, 2015
I just sent an email to the secreteriat and this is the rsponse I got

This is to confirm that your email has been receivedĀ and will be responded to within 2 working days.
Thank You

YouWiN! Team

Check the YouWiN! Website, social media links and emails regularly for information and updates on the YouWiN! Program

--
Thank You

YouWiN! Team

Check the YouWiN! Website, social media links and emails regularly for information and updates on the YouWiN! Program
I tried calling the secretariat after I got the reply but to no avail!!!hmmmm
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
The Youwin phones line never goes...even when it does ring! NOBODY picks up!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kitmwa18: 9:37am On May 28, 2015
Wow,,,my alert just landed,,,,,GTB north central
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:37am On May 28, 2015
hmbs was right, for those processed for payment in the first batch, the delay is from the banks. However, not everyone was processed for payment in batch 1. And it seems even the batch 1 is further divided in 2.

Advice - Contact the YOUWIN Secretariat to find out what batch you fall in for payment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2015
@kitmwa18,congrats.we wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.