Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (388871 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by beylinko(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
sirs,i salute your resilience. Though it not easy to get to this stage as an entrepreneur, your ability to face and overcome any challenge is what should distinguish us from every other person out there. and I must say,you are source of encouragement to many out there that something good can still come out of failed system... I am a YOU WIN 4 prospect, and by God's grace my business opened a month ago. without funds it hasn't been easy. I want to encourage you all not to throw in the trowel. This is just a stage in your growth, it. will soon be over. God doesn't work in the midst of murmuring and complain. If you want him to show up speedily just appreciate him for that which you have received. God bless you all and keep the good work alive

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
wakes:

Kindly give contact of an ACCREDITED AGENT too if you know any.
Thanks again.

I did my trademark in makurdi for less than 40k and got the attestation letter in two weeks. Call me for more info 08091450426

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Everything about my trademark registration was 38k i.ê. Trademark Search and the registration..

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by iguita: 2:21am On Sep 13, 2015
Dear wakes and Okoji, Contact this man in Abuja for your Trademark. Mr Leke 08034463687

Pls note that I have never seen him but he handled my wife's trademark last year and he is doing mine this year. He charged 35k

wakes:

Kindly give contact of an ACCREDITED AGENT too if you know any.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ITL: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
The way trademark price just dey reduce like say we dey auction, won't mind if it falls to below 20k then I will trade mark.....change

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2015
On the issue of trademarks, please you all should confirm very well before you release your money. A pastor friend of mine did his own trademarks directly early this year and I will be in a meeting with him tomorrow at Abuja so I will confirm from him the process and post it here by Wednesday.

So be patient till Wednesday before any action. So that if I confirm from him and it is something you can do by yourself, then you can boycott all middle men.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
sunylee1:
On the issue of trademarks, please you all should confirm very well before you release your money. A pastor friend of mine did his own trademarks directly early this year and I will be in a meeting with him tomorrow at Abuja so I will confirm from him the process and post it here by Wednesday.

So be patient till Wednesday before any action. So that if I confirm from him and it is something you can do by yourself, then you can boycott all middle men.

Why did you qualify your friend with the title of pastor? Is it to give credence to his future price when he states it?

You could have just stayed "a friend of mine..."

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
fishly:

Why did you qualify your friend with the title of pastor? Is it to give credence to his future price when he states it?

You would have read my post well before responding. I never say or imply that my friend will give anyone any price. I never intended charging anyone for any piece of information on nairaland. I only said I will ask my Pastor friend how he did his own so I can share the info here FREE OF charge (FOC) because I believe that everyone will benefit from such FREE info. As I observed that almost everyone that commented that they did trademarks passed through a middle person.

Secondly, I didn't just qualify my pastor friend with the title pastor, but he is a Pastor whom I know will NOT give me misleading information to share here. And for your information, even myself am a Reverend. If you so wish you can attack me on that.

Thirdly, go back and check all my posts, I have never and will never ask anyone to pay me or pay any other person for any information.

Lastly, the rate of unfounded and unsubstantiated attacks on this thread since sometimes now called for serious concern. And some of us may start giving way henceforth because we are not here for attack and counter attack. We are here because of the courtesy and communal spirit we noticed at the beginning of this thread.

DID YOU READ THE FOLLOWING FROM MY POST?

"... I will be in a meeting with him tomorrow at Abuja so I will confirm from him the process and post it here by Wednesday.

So be patient till Wednesday before any action. So that if I confirm from him and it is something you can do by yourself, then you can boycott all middle men."

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
fishly:

Some people need to learn to learn to be mature and stop attacking others to block people's chances
We are here to help each other and not to constitute nuisance.

This same Reverend once offered to help YouWiN awardees sign bank references since he said he had two corporate accounts with two different banks. But it is the comments from this thread that scared him off.

Now he want to help with free info on trademarks @fishly start coming up with frivolous attacks because may be fishly want to take advantage to make money from unsuspecting awardees.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2015
sunylee1:

You would have read my post well before responding. I never say or imply that my friend will give anyone any price. I never intended charging anyone for any piece of information on nairaland. I only said I will ask my Pastor friend how he did his own so I can share the info here FREE OF charge (FOC) because I believe that everyone will benefit from such FREE info. As I observed that almost everyone that commented that they did trademarks passed through a middle person.

Secondly, I didn't just qualify my pastor friend with the title pastor, but he is a Pastor whom I know will NOT give me misleading information to share here. And for your information, even myself am a Reverend. If you so wish you can attack me on that.

Thirdly, go back and check all my posts, I have never and will never ask anyone to pay me or pay any other person for any information.

Lastly, the rate of unfounded and unsubstantiated attacks on this thread since sometimes now called for serious concern. And some of us may start giving way henceforth because we are not here for attack and counter attack. We are here because of the courtesy and communal spirit we noticed at the beginning of this thread.

DID YOU READ THE FOLLOWING FROM MY POST?

"... I will be in a meeting with him tomorrow at Abuja so I will confirm from him the process and post it here by Wednesday.

So be patient till Wednesday before any action. So that if I confirm from him and it is something you can do by yourself, then you can boycott all middle men."

Heyyyyy..... Relax!

I asked why you qualified the friend post with the title of a pastor....your friend is your friend even if he is the president.

You should have been subtle and posted that he was your friend. Many people could be swayed to dealing with your friend's contact just by that qualification, which is not good.

As a Reverend, you know it is not good to give undue advantage to people.

Also, since you are a Reverend, it is normal that your friends would be pastors. Why did you now state pastor friend. It is like a banker saying 'I have a banker friend...'
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2015
bamistol:

Some people need to learn to learn to be mature and stop attacking others to block people's chances
We are here to help each other and not to constitute nuisance.

This same Reverend once offered to help YouWiN awardees sign bank references since he said he had two corporate accounts with two different banks. But it is the comments from this thread that scared him off.

Now he want to help with free info on trademarks @fishly start coming up with frivolous attacks because may be fishly want to take advantage to make money from unsuspecting awardees.

You don't learn to be mature. It is either you are mature or not.

Do you still think signing references for strangers is a good thing? How old are you in business?

How did I attack him? Can you state it?

When have I asked for money? How? Where?

My name is fishly. My posts might stink, but they have the flavour of truth and reason.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2015
On to better things jare....

This issue of single treasury account might delay tranche payments.

The reason is simple.

All these bureaucratic officials at the secretariat that didn't pay out funds allocated since 2013 have caused big issues.

Now they have to remit all funds to the CBN before end of today.

If they have paid out funds as when due, the money won't be due for return.

What are the possible scenarios.

Let's discuss this
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2015
fishly:
On to better things jare....

This issue of single treasury account might delay tranche payments.

The reason is simple.

All these bureaucratic officials at the secretariat that didn't pay out funds allocated since 2013 have caused big issues.

Now they have to remit all funds to the CBN before end of today.

If they have paid out funds as when due, the money won't be due for return.

What are the possible scenarios.

Let's discuss this

Valid observation.I believe the scenarios are these:
*The secretariat gives an instruction to pay all outstanding to banks immediately. This is however going to have a major bureaucratic bottle-neck...who approves? No ministers. They would also be moles in the secretariat who want to use any means to gain favour and might 'report' or cause delay.
*the secretariat transfers all the funds to CBN and gives a mandate to CBN to pay. This is also a big issue as there would be thousands of requests hitting CBN daily from different MDAs. CBN would be more focused on consolidating its position and understanding the 'whys' from the different MDAs.

Either way, there is bound to be delays in further payments due to this policy.

On the positive note, corruption would reduce nationally and funds might become more available for government projects.

However, Youwin awardees should expect delay in further tranche payments.

My opinion
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Single treasury account has nothing to do with Our Tranches. it will even speed-up the tranches payment sooner than our expectations.... i Believe this and i am graciously waiting for my 3rd tranche as from 28th September to latest mid-month of October this year. My Dear Awardees, God who started this journey since 10th of October,2014 when we signed MUO agreement with FMF shall complete it at the right hour. Join me in Prayers.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
oceanwhale4u:
Single treasury account has nothing to do with Our Tranches. it will even speed-up the tranches payment sooner than our expectations.... i Believe this and i am graciously waiting for my 3rd tranche as from 28th September to latest mid-month of October this year. My Dear Awardees, God who started this journey since 10th of October,2014 when we signed MUO agreement with FMF shall complete it at the right hour. Join me in Prayers.

How will TSA speed it up?

Funds were in a dedicated account initially and payment was slow. Funds have now been transferred to a 'crowded' account and you posit it would be faster?

You live in a self contained apartment and still have your bath late, will your bath time reduce when you move to a face me I slap you apartment with a general bathroom?

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Business men and women....

How market?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Good morning everyone.. I guess everyone has gotten his/her 2nd Tranche?? If yes, then thanks to God!
Any infor. Concerning 3rd tranche??
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
sydneyobioha:
Good morning everyone.. I guess everyone has gotten his/her 2nd Tranche??
If yes, then thanks to God!

Any infor. Concerning 3rd tranche??
For u 2 guess such shows dat u ar nt an awardee. If so, then u hv no business wt dis page, hence delete sharply...
But in case u ar an awardee & still nt aware dat so many ppl hav nt received their second tranches, then u ar nt current at all.....

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
eugene77:

For u 2 guess such shows dat u ar nt an awardee. If so, then u hv no business wt dis page, hence delete sharply...
But in case u ar an awardee & still nt aware dat so many ppl hav nt received their second tranches, then u ar nt current at all.....

mayb u r d FMF that granted d award to me abi..? Why asking me to delete just for asking a question?? My friend u really need to work on ur manners, enterprenuers don't reason this way.. I'm nt on this platform to exchange words with u..

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
sydneyobioha:

mayb u r d FMF that granted d award to me abi..? Why asking me to delete just for asking a question?? My friend u really need to work on ur manners, enterprenuers don't reason this way.. I'm nt on this platform to exchange words with u..

I keep wondering how some people reason on this thread. Every little comment that doesn't suit their idea they attack like area boys.

Enough of these. Though I expect attacks on me also just like fishly attacked and I just refused to further join issues with him.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
bamistol:

I keep wondering how some people reason on this thread. Every little comment that doesn't suit their idea they attack like area boys.

Enough of these. Though I expect attacks on me also just like fishly attacked and I just refused to further join issues with him.

Who attacked you?

Better don't let me transfer the whole of my tranche 3 aggression on you.

Lol....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
shouldn't we be doing something? like putting pressure on the presidency and ministry of finance & news media to get heard?
Most people haven't got 2nd tranche. I heard this programme closes next month.
Let's try to get paid and stop trying to get fights. God is our strength.
Use twitter hashtag #YouWIN3awardees to air your views on twitter. please tag @MBuhari, @YouWinNigeria, Ministry of Finance etc.

Please let's not keep quiet.
One love

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by psalmuelotiz: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
My Fellow awardees,

Pardon me, but i Just opened my Laundromat at 3 Salvation Road Opbei Ikeja called Metroblue Laundromat and you can get to do between 1-8kg worth of clothing (about 25 pieces) for just N1,500 all under 2 hours. so please show support and patronize us.

We also have a waiting lounge where you can wait for laundry and just chill.

Metroblue Laundromat - 3 Salvation Road Opbei. Ikeja. www.metrobluelaundry.com

Besides i heard that they have started disbursing the 2nd trench. i sure hope they do disburse so that we can get our final trench.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
psalmuelotiz:
My Fellow awardees,

Pardon me, but i Just opened my Laundromat at 3 Salvation Road Opbei Ikeja called Metroblue Laundromat and you can get to do between 1-8kg worth of clothing (about 25 pieces) for just N1,500 all under 2 hours. so please show support and patronize us.

We also have a waiting lounge where you can wait for laundry and just chill.

Metroblue Laundromat - 3 Salvation Road Opbei. Ikeja. www.metrobluelaundry.com

Besides i heard that they have started disbursing the 2nd trench. i sure hope they do disburse so that we can get our final trench.

How I wish your news on 2nd tranche disbursement is confirmed. I really feel for those expecting 2nd tranche. That will also be a good news to those of us expecting 3rd tranche.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
fishly:

Who attacked you?

Better don't let me transfer the whole of my tranche 3 aggression on you.

Lol....

My friend, let's transfer the aggression on channels that can help us get our disbursement as soon as possible.

We truly need to wake up, I was also reliably told that YouWiN will come to an end next month and a new program will be introduced.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
It's time to act, lets speak up, involve channels tv and other media houses on social media. Let's ask for our remaining payments.
I say with authority that this is one of the most successful and wise projects of the past administration. W shouldn't be dumped now.

Congrats psalmuelotiz. I wish you strength and your business I wish it rapid growth.

Remember It's #YouWIN3awardees hashtag on twitter, let's connect channels, Mr. President , Ministry of Finance, DFID, World Bank, etc.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
bamistol:

My friend, let's transfer the aggression on channels that can help us get our disbursement as soon as possible.

We truly need to wake up, I was also reliably told that YouWiN will come to an end next month and a new program will be introduced.

You are right my fellow entrepreneur.

If Youwin closes down next month, what happens to the awardees who are yet to be paid?

A lot of people resigned their jobs to focus on Youwin....

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Enough of this acceptance of stupidity.

We have been quiet for long.

What da heck!

I believe every awardee has a right to know the future of Youwin.

Why will the secretariat keep quiet and mess with the lives of people?

Some people have not been paid tranche 2 whilst everyone has not been paid tranche 3...for a programme that started in 2013!

That is the greatest disservice to humanity. It is a crime of the highest level.

If am awardee had diverted the funds, they would have rained brimstone...now we stuck to the plan and they can't stick to their promise?

Arrant nonsense.

We have kept quiet for too long. Waiting with our beggarly bowls for the pittance to drop Into our accounts. In two months time, it would be two years that I submitted my business plan....and I am still here waiting for tranche payment.

I take my independence tomorrow... The secretariat must have a taste of their own soup.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=fishly post=38547746]Enough of this acceptance of stupidity.
What da heck!
Some people have not been paid tranche 2 whilst everyone has not been paid tranche 3...for a programme that started in 2013!
That is the greatest disservice to humanity. It is a crime of the highest level.
If am awardee had diverted the funds, they would have rained brimstone...now we stuck to the plan and they can't stick to their promise?
Arrant nonsense.
We have kept quiet for too long. Waiting with our beggarly bowls for the pittance to drop Into our accounts. In two months time, it would be two years that I submitted my business plan....and I am still here waiting for tranche payment.
I take my independence tomorrow... The secretariat must have a taste of their own soup.
HmmmmmFishly
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=fishly post=38547746]Enough of this acceptance of stupidity.
What da heck!
Arrant nonsense.
Hmmmmm Fishly or whatever you call your self.....please for Gods sake you should thread words with care,Youwin secretariat should be addressed with decorum even though you hav not been paid any of your tranches,find out what your case problems are..mind you it may be from where you least expected,they(youwin) have reinstated that they are working round the clock to make things work as when due. NOW you loose your temperament due to bureacracies or redtapism from bank or FMF,but your utterances and posts here shouldn't have occurred...You are not the only reader on nairaland dont spoil things for others...Your soft Apologies may be required. REMEMBER the last sentence in all Youwin e- mails. That they can terminate the program without your prejuidice,please I will advice you to be more Prayerful and stop self-biting.what gonna be shall be.God is still God and without God all things are permissible.
TO ALL AWARDEES,if you are waiting for 2nd or 3rd tranche and you hav met your milestones , triggered and also was visited and endorsed for payment eligibilty becos some awardees who triggered,and was visited,but their monitors didnt endorse them for tranche payment assumed that things were alright with thier business and subsequently they will be on long waiting for the tranche to come but to no avail plz make sure you assess if you are qualified for payment by your monitors before you start criticizing YouWin! If not Trigger again next time.meanwhile many who hav been endorsed for 2nd and 3rd tranche payment will recieve theirs before 2weeks from today.Thanks keep Your dreams high.Youwin program remains the biggest Grant in The Whole Africa. Lets be proud to be opportuned to awarded such.LongLive YouWin as It has made Employees became Employers.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=oceanwhale4u post=38555464][/quote]

Fishly, though spoke out of frustration experienced, which is common to all awardees. But I will appeal to fishly and all awardees, that we truly cannot remain quiet, but we need to be cautious in our utterance.

Lets approach YouWiN with utmost respect.

But the delay in tranche disbursement is not only frustrating awardees, but its making the prog counter productive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.