Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389112 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello everybody. just to blot the guilt of strigger word. I check this room everyday. But I just maintian my silence when I have nothing to contribute. Alert on my mind jare..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Alert will come this month....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
okoji:

Lol,you always want to have the last word. Can you get off my back?. Thank you.

Don't worry, alert will soon come and there will be a lot of stuffs to do.

At the moment, your back seems comfy... Pass the pop corn please.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
HMB, i appreciate you. Thanks a million for what you did. I owe you one. GOD bless you tremendously.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by edundayo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
strigger:
I noticed that alot of awardees actually peep into this forum just to get a clue of whats happening or solution to peculiar problems. I'll advice our youwin siblings to participate actively and not just to peep to see when alert will start coming. LOL!!!

"Peep in" ain't there many of us; maybe becus recent discussions largely center around 1st trench which obviously is out of our control or shud I say jurisdiction, consequently we just dey sidon wait abi na sidon look....

My be we can challenge the forum with some real discussion abstracted from trench 1 for a lil while, may be it'll encourage more engagement and reduce some BP wink
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Soooo........When are we suppose to quit fasting and praying? Person no wan make him develop ulcer oo.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
fagwalawa:
Soooo........When are we suppose to quit fasting and praying? Person no wan make him develop ulcer oo.

You mean, you still fast? Thought t'was meant to last for 3 days?
Anyway you may fast till something happens
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
2nd Tranche after Election...,depending on who wins the election....or....maybe.....just maybe...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thursday , Friday gbbaammmmm.......... just smilliing
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
favoryourl:
Thursday , Friday gbbaammmmm.......... just smilliing

Meaning? is the payment coming 2morrow?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
okoji:

Meaning? is the payment coming 2morrow?
I hope you guy know Youwin ain't paying out first tranches until after the holidays, some people are already planning on how to buy that white goat and waybill it to the villa, or buy that latest Ankara.... Lol, Youwin ain't that dull, I bet you guys they won't want to hear excuses next year when someone comes up with a gist that the festive period swallowed up all his/her first tranch cash when him/she was trying to gamble a transaction hoping it would fetch double returns.
I still stand on my word, first week of January as I always tell my friends(co-awardees), this year is already late and perhaps Youwin wants to hold everybody accountable this time around so that what happened to Ali will not happen to Simbi (idiom)... Let's just put our hopes on January so that we won't spoil the holidays with over expectation.
I love you guys....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chokomate:

I hope you guy know Youwin ain't paying out first tranches until after the holidays, some people are already planning on how to buy that white goat and waybill it to the villa, or buy that latest Ankara.... Lol, Youwin ain't that dull, I bet you guys they won't want to hear excuses next year when someone comes up with a gist that the festive period swallowed up all his/her first tranch cash when him/she was trying to gamble a transaction hoping it would fetch double returns.
I still stand on my word, first week of January as I always tell my friends(co-awardees), this year is already late and perhaps Youwin wants to hold everybody accountable this time around so that what happened to Ali will not happen to Simbi (idiom)... Let's just put our hopes on January so that we won't spoil the holidays with over expectation.
I love you guys....
I have actually thought about this but i'm like an ostrich burying its face in the sand. I keep hoping it comes before then. January? say it isn't so.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chokomate:

I love you guys....

I do NOT believe this BAD news!
Am sure this YouWin 3 awardees are NOT that stupid that they will waste YouWin grant on festivity.
January is worse month to start business and February is the worst because of election. The earlier the money come the better.
Talking of holiday is YouWin a nursery, primary or secondary school that they will start their holiday Friday 19th December as other schools are going on vacation? Despite the unfavorable delay if the 1st tranche still come this week it will still help us to rescue part of the negative situation.
Even those in school business need the money badly this December
Just imagine those into school: having missed the opportunity to start full preparation in August against September 1st term, will they now miss the 2nd chance to start preparation in December against January resumption
Is it possible to jump into starting school in January and expect good result? That means no prior preparation... "He that fails to prepare, prepares to fail"
I am expecting the 1st tranche this December.

Your comment on some people that you accused of waiting for YouWin grant to buy "white goat" or "ankara" is an insult on the persons and integrity of YouWin 3 awardee. I repeat, "We are NOT stupid to waste YouWin grant on festivity. We deserve immediate apology from you...

@Chokomate, pls dont provoke some of us to download words that are rumbling inside of us. The situation is already tensed. everything is already abnormal, let us just allow the sleeping dog to lie.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
strigger:

You mean, you still fast? Thought t'was meant to last for 3 days?
Anyway you may fast till something happens
Ouch!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
okoji:

I have actually thought about this but i'm like an ostrich burying its face in the sand. I keep hoping it comes before then. January? say it isn't so.

Don't loose hope. I am still hopeful for this December. The earlier the first tranche comes from now the better for all of us.
depending on the business, there are still some business that pay off more in December.

I just pray that all these undue delay will NOT destroy the aims and objectives of this YouWin program. And even now that the economy is dwindling, we need YouWin more than ever before. But even in this December the government has been releasing money for other business opportunity, WHY NOT YOUWIN?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 5:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Pls don't misunderstand chokomate, am also hoping that d 1 trench comes not just in December but this WEEK....
However he just made a valid point, it boils down to keeping an open mind, if it comes soonest good and fine, if its January what can we do,.. We are already winners. God forbid, if De say De pay in March next year, what can we do?? Nothing.
So let's keep the hope... We get our alert soon...

No tension..... Warm regards
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
just did a dig into the 2014 budget...

Youwin was budgeted for....N8bn

CAPS142007564 JOB CREATION: YOU WIN PROGRAMME NEW 8,000,000,000

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2014_appriation%20act/15.%20Summary_Finance.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2014
bros GOD bless ur Faith and u will not be disappointed. youwin will pay before January.
Amen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
bamistol:

I do NOT believe this BAD news!
Am sure this YouWin 3 awardees are NOT that stupid that they will waste YouWin grant on festivity.
January is worse month to start business and February is the worst because of election. The earlier the money come the better.
Talking of holiday is YouWin a nursery, primary or secondary school that they will start their holiday Friday 19th December as other schools are going on vacation? Despite the unfavorable delay if the 1st tranche still come this week it will still help us to rescue part of the negative situation.
Even those in school business need the money badly this December
Just imagine those into school: having missed the opportunity to start full preparation in August against September 1st term, will they now miss the 2nd chance to start preparation in December against January resumption
Is it possible to jump into starting school in January and expect good result? That means no prior preparation... "He that fails to prepare, prepares to fail"
I am expecting the 1st tranche this December.

Your comment on some people that you accused of waiting for YouWin grant to buy "white goat" or "ankara" is an insult on the persons and integrity of YouWin 3 awardee. I repeat, "We are NOT stupid to waste YouWin grant on festivity. We deserve immediate apology from you...

@Chokomate, pls dont provoke some of us to download words that are rumbling inside of us. The situation is already tensed. everything is already abnormal, let us just allow the sleeping dog to lie.
Mr bamistol, if I can still recall clearly I didn't tag your name on my post or did I? I posted my comment just like everybody here has been doing, so its your business if you decide to be tensed or untensed, after all I am not the one holding your money so to say... If you think January and February is a bad month for you to start business, if Youwin pays the money into your account you can simply refund it back. And for your information I have my freedom of speech just like you, so don't use my post to pure out your anger.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwuka12:
Pls don't misunderstand chokomate, am also hoping that d 1 trench comes not just in December but this WEEK....
However he just made a valid point, it boils down to keeping an open mind, if it comes soonest good and fine, if its January what can we do,.. We are already winners. God forbid, if De say De pay in March next year, what can we do?? Nothing.
So let's keep the hope... We get our alert soon...

No tension..... Warm regards
Thank you bros, I just aired my own opinion just like everyone else, so I don't know why bamistol is getting tensed, lol some people are just so funny.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Denn:
just did a dig into the 2014 budget...

Youwin was budgeted for....N8bn

CAPS142007564 JOB CREATION: YOU WIN PROGRAMME NEW 8,000,000,000

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2014_appriation%20act/15.%20Summary_Finance.pdf

Lovely research bro. Nothing can stop our money by God grace.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chokomate:

Mr bamistol, if I can still recall clearly I didn't tag your name on my post or did I? I posted my comment just like everybody here has been doing, so its your business if you decide to be tensed or untensed, after all I am not the one holding your money so to say... If you think January and February is a bad month for you to start business, if Youwin pays the money into your account you can simply refund it back. And for your information I have my freedom of speech just like you, so don't use my post to pure out your anger.

I will handle your comment one after another.

1. This your comment quoted below is an insult on YouWin 3 awardee either you tag my name or not I am also a YouWin 3 awardee

QUOTED FROM Chokomate post: "some people are already planning on how to buy that white goat and waybill it to the villa, or buy that latest Ankara.... Lol, Youwin ain't that dul..."

In view of the above comment of your I still put it to you that we deserve immediate apology from you because we are NOT fools. After this we handle your other comments. I need ur response to the above 1st before I go further on your comment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
@Chokomate. Your immediate apology to the house 1st...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
bamistol:

I will handle your comment one after another.

1. This your comment quoted below is an insult on YouWin 3 awardee either you tag my name or not I am also a YouWin 3 awardee

QUOTED FROM Chokomate post: "some people are already planning on how to buy that white goat and waybill it to the villa, or buy that latest Ankara.... Lol, Youwin ain't that dul..."

In view of the above comment of your I still put it to you that we deserve immediate apology from you because we are NOT fools. After this we handle your other comments. I need ur response to the above 1st before I go further on your comment.
Keep calling yourself a fool bro, I can't stop you from insulting yourself.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
bamistol:
@Chokomate. Your immediate apology to the house 1st...
Ok
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chokomate:

Keep calling yourself a fool bro, I can't stop you from insulting yourself.

Either you call yourself a big FOOL or Dundee United its over to you. Because you know what this your statement quoted below insinuate

Again, we deserve an apology because we are NOT fools to start planing to use YouWin money for white goats or ankara as you alleged.

What it takes to be a man is to acknowledge your error when you utter misguided statement and go against your ego to apologize for it.

Again, your apology to the house for the above statement which I also quote from your post again below:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls kindly seath ur sword let the quarrel die off.

On the 1st tranche, someone called me now and sugested that we can call YouWiN to really know what is on. I really agreed with her, so I will call them tomorrow morning also. There is nothing bad in calling them provided we are not rude to them. We are already in business bounded by the MOU we signed so effective communication is part of the deal. In case you also want to call YouWin, here are their numbers: 0809-594-1711, 0909-403-9795.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
You people should cool your nerves and leave each others neck alone.
If anything, you will go back to offering that faithful god your prayer and fasting so that the funds will land quick quick.
Though i reserve the feeling that anxiety, stress, disappointment and starvation can be potentially explosive if you know what i mean.

Best option........Find something doing. Engross yourselves to avoid the continued ranting and undue embarassment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Its imparative that these exchange of words stop henceforth. Donot let your anger to last overnight. God pls let this alert come so that your children would not derailn
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
@bamistol let me apologize on his behalf, actually what he really meant was that youwin might not want to pay now since it is festive period. some persons may be tempted to make use of some part of it for the celebration. certainly true but let's forgets abt it for now and pray they pay before Christmas because like he rightly said my own na Christmas I want take am do. but instead of goat that he said my own na cow I wan buy.....................
just kidding
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2014
bamistol:

Either you call yourself a big FOOL or Dundee United its over to you. Because you know what this your statement quoted below insinuate

Again, we deserve an apology because we are NOT fools to start planing to use YouWin money for white goats or ankara as you alleged.

What it takes to be a man is to acknowledge your error when you utter misguided statement and go against your ego to apologize for it.

Again, your apology to the house for the above statement which I also quote from your post again below:
Hahaha
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
favoryourl:

@bamistol let me apologize on his behalf, actually what he really meant was that youwin might not want to pay now since it is festive period. some persons may be tempted to make use of some part of it for the celebration. certainly true but let's forgets abt it for now and pray they pay before Christmas because like he rightly said my own na Christmas I want take am do. but instead of goat that he said my own na cow I wan buy.....................
just kidding
You are the surest dear, me too. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.