Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support (80534 Views)

Royal Stallion/mama Gold/ Royal Umbrella/ Golden Penny Rice (50kg) For Sale / Dangote Distributorship Deal!great Opportunity / Dangote Cement Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Perpetual459: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
I want to be sub - distributor in ikorodu. Am interested in golden penny noodles with a capital of 100k.. I work @ fmplc Bagco as operator. Pls u can send d contact detail to my number 08037262831
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by AfkCaterers(f): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
hello please, I need the unit price of the 50kg of the prime flour for bread making and total for 600 bags , I am based in lagos and would be transporting to benin.is the costings in-built with transportation? and do I have to become a dealer? pls reply
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by bunmibola(f): 2:08am On Feb 18, 2015
@muhdT, can you please help me with the contact address of a distributor of golden penny flour products around iyana ipaja in lagos state. I really love to b buying as a sub distributor. Thank you.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by pipiwindsor: 4:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Hello Op, can you perhaps give a breakdown of potential profit margin a distributor will make from buying a trailer load (600 bags) of your prime flour bag.
Thanks
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by mimilisticMimi: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by omoba007(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Hello OP, i will like to know what it takes to be a distributor for your noddle products thanks.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by REDshouse(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2015
I am located in gbagada will like to be a major distributor but presently be got no cash all I be got is a ware house that can house a full truck loads of ur flour and other products also am ready to work tirelessly to meet up with any tarjets ..will not mind to partner with any one with the financial zeal or you ve the money to invest but you be got less time and no warehouse/bigshop to store the PDT..am a grd of mgt tech and also a PGD std of maritime nav and com unilag u can get in touch via redsproperty@yahoo
Com
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by litien(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
I want to confirm if I can be a sub distributor of product in suleja. Pls contact me on debby4soulmate@yahoo.com
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by ishadfurnitures: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
I can supply dry maize per tons how can be one of the company supplier ?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by mimilisticMimi: 7:50am On May 07, 2015
Let's team up and be a distributor of golden penny semovita, noodles
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by mama777(f): 3:17pm On May 31, 2015
have been trying to reach u.pls hw can i be a distributor of wheat ofal and how much is d company price.thx
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Fem60(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Do it yourself, fiverr 2weeks step by step online training. This is a step by step fiverr online training that will make you to understand fiverr very well. And we guarantee you that you will make over $50 before the end of this training. Visit our site on Nairaland to read more: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by kriss15: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Pls I think u can be of help to me if u are willing sir.
I have a job interview to attend in few days as sale supervisor (Noodles Distribution) and I needed to know the job requirements. target, salary and incentive and all other information that may be of help to me
. Thank u very much and God bless u as I look forward to hearing from u soon.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Isreal1986: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
pls can i start dis biz wit 100,000 n oa many bags can it buy?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Isreal1986: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
pls can u send ur Akure office address to me on ayorindejegedeisreal@yahoo.com.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by plonuh: 6:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Please I will need to reach out to a major distributor in oyo-ibadan and makurdi that will sell products to me @ company price. I have a distribution to meet up asap. I need a sizeable quantity of pasta,sugar and some other products. My num:08188771881
Email: plonuh@gmail.com
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by ummuabdurahman: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2016
please can I get the contact of a distributor in portharcourt
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by ummuabdurahman: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2016
please what are your charges like and can u get the price for me
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2016
muhdT:
@Mikanju, in order not to discourage you, you can start up something with 100k like semovita and noodles, though the volume might be small but you can still get to the top with proper sales strategy and business management.
@Kdodo, Rebate structure on which products? Pls specify the products you are interested in cos each of their rebate structure varies.

pls what's the difference between the two flour you mentioned?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by mcaff: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
muhdT:
@Iwakunbaba and kdodo, The minimum start up capital for semovita as a distributor is around N2.6M. The following are the rebate that the coy
pay customers on each bag of flour bought. Volume
discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount,
special wheat offal discount, special city discount,
quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in a year). The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer city, so it varies from location/city. You have to buy minimum of 1 trucks (600 bags to qualify for the rebate.
For semovita and other pasta products, rebate is being paid quarterly (every 3 months).
For sugar it was declare no more rebate as at yesterday 27/8/13 due to change in price and sales policy of the company, 50kg bag of sugar is now N6,250 for more than 2 trucks in a months and N6,280 for one truck in a month. Mind you, company can review the price anytime.
@iwakunbaba. You need around N15M to buy all the company products. Please specify the ones you want to start with.
As for customers support, i'm here to support you. Also once you become a distributor/dealer, a sales officer will be attach to you and if you have a bakery or you are a baker, a bakery sales officer will be attach to you, so if you're a customer with golden penny and you have complain on any of our products, call me on 07056892666.

All ur discussions here were in 2013 but right now I am interested in distributing Golden Penny flour in Gwagwalada Abuja.

How much do I need to get a truck of 600 bags? What is the company's retail price?

How soon do I get my consignment after making payments?

Please send reply to adebayyo@gmail.com or sms 07032652686

Please treat as urgent...would have loved to talk with you on fone but ur not answering
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by chifreke(f): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
muhdT:
@Iwakunbaba and kdodo, The minimum start up capital for semovita as a distributor is around N2.6M. The following are the rebate that the coy
pay customers on each bag of flour bought. Volume
discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount,
special wheat offal discount, special city discount,
quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in a year). The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer city, so it varies from location/city. You have to buy minimum of 1 trucks (600 bags to qualify for the rebate.
For semovita and other pasta products, rebate is being paid quarterly (every 3 months).
For sugar it was declare no more rebate as at yesterday 27/8/13 due to change in price and sales policy of the company, 50kg bag of sugar is now N6,250 for more than 2 trucks in a months and N6,280 for one truck in a month. Mind you, company can review the price anytime.
@iwakunbaba. You need around N15M to buy all the company products. Please specify the ones you want to start with.
As for customers support, i'm here to support you. Also once you become a distributor/dealer, a sales officer will be attach to you and if you have a bakery or you are a baker, a bakery sales officer will be attach to you, so if you're a customer with golden penny and you have complain on any of our products, call me on 07056892666.
I need contact of your dealer in Abia state, this is my contact ndifrekechinasa@yahoo.com
Noodles dealer in Abia state
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by tunday4real(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Av been silently observing this thread for a long time and inundated by your strong determination to be involved with Nigeria Flour Mills.

Golden penny is an household brand in Nigeria. However am here to help you with any question you may have.

This is a business a started 6 years ago without a capital, no shop, no vehicles, no loan.

You said it's impossible. I started this business with zero Naira .

Today, my annual turnover is over 4 million, as am one of the major supplier not distributor---
(there is a difference)
in Akure-Ondo network area.

Let's rest a while here... You can contact me for more information privately.

I have compiled all my journey into an ebook for your guide, not out yet.
This will include..
1.Golden penny price list.. Which am using to buy product.

2.List of golden Penny warehouse/Depot to get products.

3.How to leverage the merchandisers to reduce cost of transportation.

4.Proposal to use in winning supply contracts from school, companies etc.

4.How to start with absolutely zero Naira and get your goods delivered to wherever you location is.

This ebook is very rich in content that will open your eyes to profitable opportunities.

The ebook is in its final stage..

WATCH OUT!!!!!

Call me for more information... 08123519947

NB:You will be invited to another thread shortly.

Thanks for reading my long epistle...

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by adekunleakinola: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2017
Please I need to be connected to a distributor around Badagry. My location is Badagry and want to invest 1million naira into business of semovita , semolina, Indomie,flour and the likes.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by gr8ful: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Good day, please I would like to inquire about the process and requirements involved in becoming a distributor of flourmills products in Ayobo, Lagos.
I also need to know the minimum amount to start and the rebates available for each product.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by gemini35(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Plz can i,get a distributor contact in owerri i,want to deal on noodles and pasta ,harmony28k@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.