Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book (16657 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored / Why I Don't Like 'half Of A Yellow Sun' / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Wins £30,000 Prize For Her Book, Half Of A Yellow Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by Bawsse(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Can someone plz post a link of where to download chimamanda adichie's book "half of a yellow sun" for free....... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Here at Nairaland, we don't promote illegality. We want writers to actually make money from there work so please go and BUY the book and stop looking for frreebies

4 Likes

Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mynd take it easy nah........poor men like op deserve to read good novels

@op, you can still get the pirated copy @250. angry
Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by Mynd44: 3:10am On Aug 16, 2013
So the author can go hungry abi?
Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by Wesslier(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mynd_44: So the author can go hungry abi?
hmmm
Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by Juliedora79(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
jchime: Mynd take it easy nah........poor men like op deserve to read good novels

@op, you can still get the pirated copy @250. angry

Nowhere can you get half of a yellow sun@#250. The lowest @ which you can get it is#1800.
Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by emygreat747(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44: Here at Nairaland, we don't promote illegality. We want writers to actually make money from there work so please go and BUY the book and stop looking for frreebies
hmmmmn,u see life,after seun don use us make monie finish come dey pay u y u no go insult people anyhow
Re: Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book by penzino(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Here at Nairaland, we don't promote illegality. We want writers to actually make money from there work so please go and BUY the book and stop looking for frreebies
MYND, I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE BOOK, BUT I AM USING IT FOR A PROJECT, ITS NOT EASY GOING THROUGH ALL THE BOOK TO EXTRACT SENTENCES (COMPOUND SENTENCES, COMPLEX SENTENCES, COMPOUND COMPLEX SENTENCES, E.T.C) AFTER READING THE FULL BOOK. A PDF COPY WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP. PLEASE HELP ME. WHATEVER EVIDENCE YOU NEED, I WILL PROVIDE. THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You / Oriki Of Ikoyi - I've Just Translated It To English, How Fair/bad I Am? / Nairaland Writers Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.