Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. (49410 Views)

Health Benefits Of Quail Egg And It’s Recommendation For Curing Various Diseases / Get A FREE Bulk SMS Site And Make Huge Income Daily / 151 Small Businesses With Little Start-up Capital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria: Quail Birds Are Special Gift for Mankind – Farmer.
HOW TO START QUAIL BIRD FARMING
AND MAKE AT ATLEAST N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT GUARANTEED, AND IN JUST 1 -2 MONTHS FROM TODAY……
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE DEBT FREE FOREVER,
THEN, READ THIS CAREFULLY.
In The Next 15 Minutes, I Will Show You That You Too Can Make At Least N200, 000 Of Income By Starting Quail Bird Farming.
This the NEWEST AND HOTTEST Poultry Business in west and south zone and it is more profitable than Chicken Farming….Because of the Amazing Health Benefits QUAIL EGGS.
AND DO YOU KNOW?
IT IS SO EASY TO START QUAIL FARMING…….EVEN TODAY!
You don’t have to quit your present job
It requires no special skills or work experience
You don’t have to work like a jackass before you become successful, NO STRESS AT ALL!
You do not need to CRY for people to sell to…..the health benefits of the eggs are enough to sell for you!
It requires LITTLE START- UP CAPITAL, but generates more and more income….GUARANTEED DAILY INCOME THAT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT!
IT IS ONLY YOUR ENEMY THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DISCOURAGE THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Anyone, even an illiterate can do this business.
You do not need MBA or a certificate to do this business.
The most exciting part is that, age, sex, location or academic qualification is never a barrier, once you are READY, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! AND I WILL HELP YOU TO PRACTICALLY START THE BUSINESS.
Does it Sounds Too Good To Be True Right?
Before I get started with this generational-changing report, give me your full attention:
• Are you really tired of borrowing from friends and family members to pay your bills?
• Do you want to engage in a legitimate business that will make you financially free forever?
• Do you know anyone who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Sickle Cell, Arthritis, Asthma, Eye Problems, Stroke, Infertility issues, cancer …and even HIV etc?
• Have you felt so bad at the loss of a loved one recently due to any terminal disease?
• Do you REALLY want to stay HEALTHY for as long as You Live?
• Do you want a family business that will pay all your bills MONTHLY, and you can even leave it for your children, long after you have gone?
• Or, have YOU looked for job for the past 3, 4, OR 5, years, and somebody has decided to finance you so you can set up a business; and yet, you don’t even know what to do that will guarantee your future?
Then, you are the one I want to reveal these secrets to……..
Now that I have your full attention, let’s get started…..
Shall we?
I started tenacious business/ideas incubation, social media and online marketing in 2011 when I RESIGNED FROM MY INTIAL DAILY JOB.
Afterwards, I got seriously involved in how to make money doing uncommon LEGITIMATE businesses while maximizing scarce resources.
I have incubated several business ideas for people while I have also started my own thriving businesses which spans an online marketing firm, social media platforms, and running a internet - based solution-providing outfit that has become top of mind in my ecosystem; asides building capacity in information and Communications industry.
However, my profit margin was not ENCOURAGING!
If you are like me, I want to be so extra SELF-SUFFICIENT, that I will not have to depend on anybody for ANYTHING!
THIS WENT ON UNTIL I DISCOVERED ABOUT QUAIL BIRDS…., AND THE SEVERAL MONEY-SPINNING BUSINESSES TO START WITH THE BIRDS
YOU ARE INDEED LUCKY TO BE HERE!
Because I will REVEAL to YOU How YOU TOO can start making a six figure profit (at least N200, 000) monthly….and that carries a guarantee!
How good would life be….?
If you could
spend more time with your family
Be your own boss
Work at the schedule of your own choosing
Throw the alarm clock away
Take vacations whenever you choose
Fire your terrible boss
Play and exercise the more
Build a real retirement plan
Live Healthy for as long as you live
Sounds amazing right?

The demand for quail eggs has never been satisfied by any quail farmer.
In Ibadan for example, one farmer, a lady in her 30s, who has two jeeps, and sells eggs to as far as Kaduna, has never been able to meet up with demand!
GUESS HOW MUCH SHE MAKES WEEKLY? AT LEAST #100, 000 - #135,000. And she has 4,500 Quail birds in her farm! ALFA, In Kaduna has so much customers that if you to want to buy eggs/birds, you will have to make your orders!
And you will get supplied, maybe, after 3-4 days.
WHY?
His about 1,800 birds cannot meet up with the demand of just about 50 customers he services weekly.
And guess how much he sells his crate of eggs? N1, 000, sometimes N1, 300, depending on who is buying.
When the lowest price ceiling in the market is N600 (N20/egg)!
I leave you to do the maths of his profit weekly.

DO YOU KNOW…..?
Quail eggs is the egg of the future! If it has to be eggs, then it has to be quail eggs.
This is the secret behind Japanese, Chinese and British researchers have been drumming into the ear of health patients who need palliative care.
That Quail eggs can be used to manage diseases conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis, Sickle Cell, Stroke, Chronic Stress, Bronchitis, Post-Menopausal Symptoms, Gastric Ulcers, Anemia, HIV; and to improve Sexual Potency and Fertility.

• Selling Quail eggs alone, you will make at least #200, 000 - #300, 000 Monthly profit…Guaranteed.
• Selling the spent bird to canteens, because it is a game bird, you can make between #30, 000 - #50, 000 additionally.
• Selling 2 – 4 weeks old chicks of quail birds for other start-up farms, you will make an additional #40, 000 -#70, 0000 Monthly, additionally.
• I have used all the lowest price ceiling projections in the market; so if you are like Alfa; you may even sell your eggs at #1,000

And the list goes on and on….but I am not here to focus on that. Rather, I want to help YOU so that YOU TOO can have a good story to tell…..in just Two Months starting from TODAY!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS…
Discover in this manual I want to give you
High quality information SPECIFICALLY for making money through quail birds. This is not garbage found on the internet or any other means that some people have tried to sell to you in the past. This has taken me painstaking works and personal experience!
How that everything is explained in pure English, with actual cost/benefit analyses. NO FIRE-BRIGADGE APPROACH…EVERYTHING IS LAID BARE!
Quick and easy to absorb, but most importantly, an effective solution for generating multiple streams of income from Quail Birds.
How this manual is what you have been looking for. THERE IS NO MANUAL LIKE THIS IN THIS WORLD.
YOU CAN GO AND DO THE RESEARCH.
I TOOK TIME TO ‘COOK’ THIS FOR YOU!
How by using this manual, you will be able to practically start a quail bird farm; and then start your road to becoming a Millionaire BEFORE DECEMBER 31st
I strongly recommend that you avail yourself this life-changing opportunity because this is what changed my life….and you have worked hard too, so you deserve a better life!
I am always available to coach and guide you, as you start the business.
You have free access to my e-mail assistance 24/7 and you’ll always get a prompt response from me.
Free phone consultation services, you can call me and ask questions on any area that you are having issues with.

BENEFITS OF QUAIL FARMING
Check Exodus 16 vs 13, Psalm 105 vs 40 & HOLY Quran 2 vs 57 to see how wonder love God have for mankind for given Quail bird as illness to any types of sickness through Israelite.
Quail Business can :.
1. Create employment for large number of Nigerians.
2. Sales Turnover will start within 1 - 2weeks.
3. Create additional source of income to households.
4. Increase protein intake of households.
5. Provide lean meat(quail meat) to the aged and hypertensive people.
6. Building a healthy and strong families.
Contact Us

Due to the high demand in the quail eggs and birds, do give us a call to find out how soon we can ship out your order to your destination to avoid delay
• Minimum creates of egg we ship out is 5 crates @ N1000 / crate [ Special discounts available for bulk buyers ]
• Day old bookings @ N 90/ bird [ Minimum of 50 birds ]
• 2 weeks old bird @ N300 / bird [ Minimum of 50 birds ]
• 3 - 4 weeks old booking of birds @ N400/#500 Per bird [ Minimum of 50 birds]
• 5 - 8 weeks and Point of Lay birds is #500/#600 Per bird
• 1 bag of quail starter feed 10kg @ N1500
• 1 bag of quail layers feed 25kg @ N2,700
• 1 Big Bag of quail egg shell for calcium in animal feeds [L Bag] = N11,000 / Bag
• 1 Big Bag of quail droppings for fertilizer manure [L Bag] = N4,500 / Bag

• For any information you need about quail, just give us a call and we will attend to you immediately

We would love to hear from you! Just fill in the form below and we'll try to get back to you IMMEDIATELY
Quail Farm Nigeria
Osun State
Email: kunle1905@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by babanne(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
OK. Im interested.

How much is least start up capital?
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by sheisfine(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Am interested
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Is good to start with 35 - 40pieces quail birds, 34females and 6males their daily lay eggs will be 30pieces + that is 1crate per day =#1000daily.
U get the 40pieces at rate of #500 per 1, quail bird feeding and farming expenses is so less than other poutry farming business with lesser stress, no need high treatment and monitoring like fowls, they eat normal fowl farming feed and drink water what quail bird like much is free air breach and make their environment clean to make them lay eggs regularly.
For more info about how to start the quail bird farming send mail to: kunle1905@gmail.c.
No amount you use to start quail bird business you gain it back in less than 2months cos is a blessed bird many buyer book than for their eggs cos demanded higher than suppiers.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kunle1905@gmail.com for full details on how to start quail bird farming and make money immediately with daily income.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Quail bird is blessed gift from God for man kindness, note nor the bird or the egg is working but the Power and the blessing God give onto the bird.
Quail egg is good to all families for sound health cos it's cure of 300 dieses in human body.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by emman44(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2013
If you have pen or cage to keep them, the price for 3wks is #300-#400 while layers is frm #500. The price depends on the farm. I'm using dip litters for my quail, the house construction cost me #35k while d quails(3wks) cost me #30k at d rate of #300/1quail.
babanne: OK. Im interested.

How much is least start up capital?
If you have pen or cage to keep them, the price for 3wks is #300-#400 while layers is frm #500. The price depends on the farm. I'm using dip litters for my quails, the house construction cost me #35k while d quails(3wks) cost me #30k at d rate of #300/1quail.

Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Happy sallah enjoy your weekend.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by nnabuike1(m): 4:18am On Aug 13, 2013
[size=14pt]MAKE MILLIONS IN FOREX TRADING!! USE FREE FORCASTS FROM [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url][/size].

Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

Catch 500+ Pips Per Day. Make Millions in FOREX Trading!!!

Today, the forcast are as follows:

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 13-08

BUY @ 1.5484
T/P @ 1.54855
S/L @ 1.54832

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3312
T/P @ 1.33137
S/L @ 1.33111

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5165
T/P @ 6.52039
S/L @ 6.51455

A 3 day extended forcast for CHF/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Mylivi: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
If u need quail eggs, contact 07038520007.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by mkoabiola: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Quailbirdfarmer: Nigeria: Quail Birds Are Special Gift for Mankind – Farmer.
HOW TO START QUAIL BIRD FARMING
AND MAKE AT ATLEAST N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT GUARANTEED, AND IN JUST 1 -2 MONTHS FROM TODAY……
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE DEBT FREE FOREVER,
THEN, READ THIS CAREFULLY.
In The Next 15 Minutes, I Will Show You That You Too Can Make At Least N200, 000 Of Income By Starting Quail Bird Farming.
This the NEWEST AND HOTTEST Poultry Business in west and south zone and it is more profitable than Chicken Farming….Because of the Amazing Health Benefits QUAIL EGGS.
AND DO YOU KNOW?
IT IS SO EASY TO START QUAIL FARMING…….EVEN TODAY!
You don’t have to quit your present job
It requires no special skills or work experience
You don’t have to work like a jackass before you become successful, NO STRESS AT ALL!
You do not need to CRY for people to sell to…..the health benefits of the eggs are enough to sell for you!
It requires LITTLE START- UP CAPITAL, but generates more and more income….GUARANTEED DAILY INCOME THAT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT!
IT IS ONLY YOUR ENEMY THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DISCOURAGE THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Anyone, even an illiterate can do this business.
You do not need MBA or a certificate to do this business.
The most exciting part is that, age, sex, location or academic qualification is never a barrier, once you are READY, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! AND I WILL HELP YOU TO PRACTICALLY START THE BUSINESS.
Does it Sounds Too Good To Be True Right?
Before I get started with this generational-changing report, give me your full attention:
• Are you really tired of borrowing from friends and family members to pay your bills?
• Do you want to engage in a legitimate business that will make you financially free forever?
• Do you know anyone who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Sickle Cell, Arthritis, Asthma, Eye Problems, Stroke, Infertility issues, cancer …and even HIV etc?
• Have you felt so bad at the loss of a loved one recently due to any terminal disease?
• Do you REALLY want to stay HEALTHY for as long as You Live?
• Do you want a family business that will pay all your bills MONTHLY, and you can even leave it for your children, long after you have gone?
• Or, have YOU looked for job for the past 3, 4, OR 5, years, and somebody has decided to finance you so you can set up a business; and yet, you don’t even know what to do that will guarantee your future?
Then, you are the one I want to reveal these secrets to……..
Now that I have your full attention, let’s get started…..
Shall we?
I started tenacious business/ideas incubation, social media and online marketing in 2011 when I RESIGNED FROM MY INTIAL DAILY JOB.
Afterwards, I got seriously involved in how to make money doing uncommon LEGITIMATE businesses while maximizing scarce resources.
I have incubated several business ideas for people while I have also started my own thriving businesses which spans an online marketing firm, social media platforms, and running a internet - based solution-providing outfit that has become top of mind in my ecosystem; asides building capacity in information and Communications industry.
However, my profit margin was not ENCOURAGING!
If you are like me, I want to be so extra SELF-SUFFICIENT, that I will not have to depend on anybody for ANYTHING!
THIS WENT ON UNTIL I DISCOVERED ABOUT QUAIL BIRDS…., AND THE SEVERAL MONEY-SPINNING BUSINESSES TO START WITH THE BIRDS
YOU ARE INDEED LUCKY TO BE HERE!
Because I will REVEAL to YOU How YOU TOO can start making a six figure profit (at least N200, 000) monthly….and that carries a guarantee!
How good would life be….?
If you could
spend more time with your family
Be your own boss
Work at the schedule of your own choosing
Throw the alarm clock away
Take vacations whenever you choose
Fire your terrible boss
Play and exercise the more
Build a real retirement plan
Live Healthy for as long as you live
Sounds amazing right?

The demand for quail eggs has never been satisfied by any quail farmer.
In Ibadan for example, one farmer, a lady in her 30s, who has two jeeps, and sells eggs to as far as Kaduna, has never been able to meet up with demand!
GUESS HOW MUCH SHE MAKES WEEKLY? AT LEAST #100, 000 - #135,000. And she has 4,500 Quail birds in her farm! ALFA, In Kaduna has so much customers that if you to want to buy eggs/birds, you will have to make your orders!
And you will get supplied, maybe, after 3-4 days.
WHY?
His about 1,800 birds cannot meet up with the demand of just about 50 customers he services weekly.
And guess how much he sells his crate of eggs? N1, 000, sometimes N1, 300, depending on who is buying.
When the lowest price ceiling in the market is N600 (N20/egg)!
I leave you to do the maths of his profit weekly.

DO YOU KNOW…..?
Quail eggs is the egg of the future! If it has to be eggs, then it has to be quail eggs.
This is the secret behind Japanese, Chinese and British researchers have been drumming into the ear of health patients who need palliative care.
That Quail eggs can be used to manage diseases conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis, Sickle Cell, Stroke, Chronic Stress, Bronchitis, Post-Menopausal Symptoms, Gastric Ulcers, Anemia, HIV; and to improve Sexual Potency and Fertility.

• Selling Quail eggs alone, you will make at least #200, 000 - #300, 000 Monthly profit…Guaranteed.
• Selling the spent bird to canteens, because it is a game bird, you can make between #30, 000 - #50, 000 additionally.
• Selling 2 – 4 weeks old chicks of quail birds for other start-up farms, you will make an additional #40, 000 -#70, 0000 Monthly, additionally.
• I have used all the lowest price ceiling projections in the market; so if you are like Alfa; you may even sell your eggs at #1,000

And the list goes on and on….but I am not here to focus on that. Rather, I want to help YOU so that YOU TOO can have a good story to tell…..in just Two Months starting from TODAY!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS…
Discover in this manual I want to give you
High quality information SPECIFICALLY for making money through quail birds. This is not garbage found on the internet or any other means that some people have tried to sell to you in the past. This has taken me painstaking works and personal experience!
How that everything is explained in pure English, with actual cost/benefit analyses. NO FIRE-BRIGADGE APPROACH…EVERYTHING IS LAID BARE!
Quick and easy to absorb, but most importantly, an effective solution for generating multiple streams of income from Quail Birds.
How this manual is what you have been looking for. THERE IS NO MANUAL LIKE THIS IN THIS WORLD.
YOU CAN GO AND DO THE RESEARCH.
I TOOK TIME TO ‘COOK’ THIS FOR YOU!
How by using this manual, you will be able to practically start a quail bird farm; and then start your road to becoming a Millionaire BEFORE DECEMBER 31st
I strongly recommend that you avail yourself this life-changing opportunity because this is what changed my life….and you have worked hard too, so you deserve a better life!
I am always available to coach and guide you, as you start the business.
You have free access to my e-mail assistance 24/7 and you’ll always get a prompt response from me.
Free phone consultation services, you can call me and ask questions on any area that you are having issues with.

BENEFITS OF QUAIL FARMING
Check Exodus 16 vs 13, Psalm 105 vs 40 & HOLY Quran 2 vs 57 to see how wonder love God have for mankind for given Quail bird as illness to any types of sickness through Israelite.
Quail Business can :.
1. Create employment for large number of Nigerians.
2. Sales Turnover will start within 1 - 2weeks.
3. Create additional source of income to households.
4. Increase protein intake of households.
5. Provide lean meat(quail meat) to the aged and hypertensive people.
6. Building a healthy and strong families.
Contact Us

Due to the high demand in the quail eggs and birds, do give us a call to find out how soon we can ship out your order to your destination to avoid delay
• Minimum creates of egg we ship out is 5 crates @ N1000 / crate [ Special discounts available for bulk buyers ]
• Day old bookings @ N 250/ bird [ Minimum of 50 birds ]
• 2 weeks old bird @ N350 / bird [ Minimum of 50 birds ]
• 3 - 4 weeks old booking of birds @ N400/#500 Per bird [ Minimum of 50 birds]
• 5 - 8 weeks and Point of Lay birds is #500/#600 Per bird
• 1 bag of quail starter feed 10kg @ N1500
• 1 bag of quail layers feed 25kg @ N2,700
• 1 Big Bag of quail egg shell for calcium in animal feeds [L Bag] = N11,000 / Bag
• 1 Big Bag of quail droppings for fertilizer manure [L Bag] = N4,500 / Bag

• For any information you need about quail, just give us a call and we will attend to you immediately

We would love to hear from you! Just fill in the form below and we'll try to get back to you IMMEDIATELY
Phone: 08140590085,08169610371
Quail Farm Nigeria
Ilesa, osun State
Email: kunle1905@gmail.com
Are u in lag.
Hw can I get it in lag?
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Experts in natural treatment methods claim that quail eggs have positive effects on people with stress problems, hypertension, digestive disturbance, gastric ulcer, liver problems, blood pressure and lipid control, migraine, asthma, anemia, various types of allergies, eczema, heart problems, bronchitises illnesses, depression, panic and anxiety illnesses. Quail eggs are also known to stimulate growth, increase sexual appetite, stimulate brain functions which improves intelligence quotient and generally rejuvenates the body.

In the table below you will find suggestion as to how to administrate quail eggs. The following recommendations are sorted by age:
Age Group Total No of Quail Eggs Total No of Days 1st Day 2nd Day 3rd Day From the 4th Day on
Adult 240 49 3 3 4 5
Adult 120 25 3 3 4 5
16-18 yrs 120 25 3 3 4 5
11-15 yrs 120 31 3 3 3 4
8-10 yrs 90 30 3 3 3 3
4-7 yrs 60 20 3 3 3 3
1-3 yrs 60 30 2 2 2 2
3 months - 1 yr 30 30 1 1 1 1

Natural treatment practitioners recommend the following use of quail eggs as treatment or part of the treatment depending of the illness or condition:
For Children: The consumption of quail eggs is recommended for children whether cooked or raw for their physical and mental balance. Quail eggs help improving the IQ.
Growth stimulation and metabolism improvement 100eggs
Reactivate the nerves and central nervous system 120eggs
For the elderly: Quail eggs have brilliant regenerative effects on the body therefore are recommended for the elderly. It can calm down and/or cure many diseases attributed to old age, deficiency or excess nutrients in the body.
quail eggs help renewing the state of health and brings the body to equilibrium, combats the degenerative process and rejuvenates the body 240eggs
revives memory and protects nerve cells 120eggs
improves sexual potency 120eggs
reinforces organs weakened by physical work or stress 240eggs
fortifies the body 240eggs
Allergy treatment:
Asthma 240eggs
Skin rash 120eggs
Eczema conjunctivitis 120eggs
Allergic rhinitis 240eggs
Gastro intestinal tract disorder treatment:
Gastric ulcers 240eggs
Poor digestion 120eggs
Excess secretions of stomach acids 120eggs
Treatment of liver diseases:
Improves organ functions 240eggs
Treatment of Renal diseases:
Improves organ functions 240eggs
Treatment of heart diseases:
Improves the functioning of the heart in the case of coronary sclerosis 240eggs
Treatment of circulatory diseases:
anaemia 240eggs
arterial hypertension 240eggs
Treatment of metabolic diseases:
gouts 240eggs
obesity 240eggs
diabetes 240eggs
Treatment of nervous diseases:
neurasthenics 240eggs
nervous state 240eggs
Benefits of quail eggs during pregnancy and while breast feeding:
The consumption of quail eggs fortifies the woman’s body during pre and post natal periods as well as after surgery and radiotherapy. It also has beneficial effects on the foetus (physical and mental balance) and for the mother after delivery (physical rehabilitation and rejuvenation of cells). Quail eggs also improve the quality of breast milk. 240eggs
HIV, AIDS:
The consumption of quail eggs by HIV AIDS patients improves CD4 240eggs
HOW LONG DO QUAIL EGGS STAY FRESH?
We must say there is no definite answer to this particular question! wow!! diappointed? dont be, we will tell you why.
Firstly, a lot of factors must be considered before answering this question.
1. "Were the Quail eggs straight from the farm, what was the source and date the eggs were laid, do you really know?".
2. "What is the prevailing temperature at the time of trying to find out, is it HOT or is it COLD?"
3. "What type of storage means is being used for the Quail eggs to determine there freshness duration?" etc.
These questions are endless, you know that, so let us skip the theatrics.

The BEST form of storing Quail eggs is by REFRIGERATION, period!

So what do we do when there is no electricity or the power supply is epileptic? Hard luck! We will answer that question later.

Here are a few things you should know.

• Refrigerated Quail eggs can last up to 5 or 6 weeks, when there is no temperature drop due to power failure. But we advice you use up your eggs within a month, before the maximum storage limit. You can put fresh Quail Eggs into the lower drawer of your refrigerator and just let them be.
• Make sure the eggs you buy are not washed but must be neat, of course you do not want to put dirty Quail Eggs into your refrigerator.
• Ensure that you are buying fresh Quail Eggs from a reputable farm. Preferably, the eggs should be less than 3 days old. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
PRESERVING QUAIL EGGS WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR

Quail eggs stored properly under the right conditions without a refrigerator can retain their shelf life for up to three(3) weeks.
when the temperature is very low.

To preserve your Quail eggs without the use of a refrigerator, you have to observe the following steps;
• Collect neat eggs and remove all broken or cracked quail eggs,
• Pack the eggs in paper Quail egg crates, if you have them, and stack them up to 5 tiers. You could use baskets or empty cartons to store the eggs.
• Keep the Quail eggs in a cool dry place, preferably the temperature should not exceed 21 degrees celcius.
• The storage place should be airy but drought free.
• Do not allow direct sunlight to reach the eggs.
• Avoid storing Quail eggs in plastic containers, especially when convered, as they will tend to go bad very fast.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR EGGS ARE STILL FRESH
It is really hard to predict the exact number of days your eggs have stayed if you are buying from someone else. That is why you must be sure the eggs are from a reputable farm.
Nevertheless, there are simple tests you can carry out to determine if your Quail eggs are still fresh.
contact us for anything about quail farming and how to start, we sell bird and eggs at cheaper rate:

Quail Farm Nigeria
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by kentochi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good day sir pls i want to start quail farming pls i will need ur help on where and how i can get the birds i base in edo state thanks.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
U can get the bird from my farm we sell point of laying at rate of #500 per bird and our minimum supply is 100birds with full guides and educate on how to be a successful quail farmer with marketing stratedy.
We deliver any where in nigeria.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Happy weekend to all our customers God bless.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by emman44(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
To buy quail eggs please call
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by matyns: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Quail Farming Operation
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by matyns: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Quail farming is obviously a very lucrative business and the beauty of it is that it can be done by anyone, irrespective of the social status, age and the kind of job at hand. It is a source of income for new school leavers, unemployed youths, and also a source of additional income for people with office jobs.
Quail farming is very easy to operate, unlike other poultry operation, it requires a far less capital to operate. It also require lesser space and as such can be reared in a little space at the backyard. Quail farming does not need much of your time and as a result can be done on a part-time bases for people with office jobs, as well as on a full-time bases for young people looking for jobs, the unemployed on the street, etc.
At this point, it should be stated that Quail farming is a livestock for tomorrow. Starting this venture early would improve your livelihood. In this venture, to succeed, one need a good knowledge on how to care for the quails, as well as how the operation works. The basic requirement needed to start the venture are as follows:
* A manual guide: this would guide you on how it works & makes you succeed in the business.
* Capital: Ofcourse we all know the place of capital in every business. Capital is needed in quail farmin but relativey low compared to other poultry farming. With a guiding manual and 30,000, you are good to go.
* Space: yes! Every operation do needs a space, but the difference between quail farming to other systems is that little space is what is needed. The birds can be reared in your backyard.
* Housing: after deciding and getting a space, there will be need for a house for the quails, this can be a cage or pen. Their cages can be made of any material, and it depends on the operators choice.
* Feeders & Drinkers: this are materials used to serve feeds to the quails(feeders), as well as to serve the birds water(drinkers).
To mention but a few...
However, because the full knowledge of the operation has a relatively important part to play in the success of the venture, great time have been devoted to gather and compile a comprehensive manual tittled ''A Complete Guide to a Successful QUAIL Farming Operation'' . This manual would help you to know all u need to know to succeed in respect to quail farming. Some of the content of the manual are:
*Introduction.
-What is Quail?
-Various Species of Quails
-Natural History of Quails
-Behaviours in the Wild
* General Overview of Quail Farming
-Characteristics of Quails
-Housing System
-Breeding techniques
-Tips in Starting a Quail Bird Farm
-Quail Farming
* What is Quail Farming
-Quail Bird Rearing Process
-Quail Bird Housing
-Quail Bird Feeding
-Challenges of Quail Bird Farming
* Why Quail Farming Business?
-Advantages of Quail Farming
-Quail meat qualities
-Health Benefits of Quail Eggs
* Factors to consider in Starting a Quail Project
-Space
-Capital
-Housing, cages and pens
-Basic equipments
-Size and target of the Quail operation
*Quail Breeding & Production operation
-Selection/sourcing of Breeding Stock
-Quail bird Housing
-Stocking capacity
-Quail bird care
-Egg production
-Meat production
* Feeding & Management of Quail Birds
-Feeding Quails & its techniques
-A self-mixed Quail feed formula
-Routine management & hygiene in Quail farming
-Quails enemies and predators
* Reproduction in Quail Birds
-Sex determination
-Sexuaul maturity in Quails
-Pairing and Mating in Quails
-Incubating & Hatching of Quail Eggs
-Care for the young hatchlings
* Processing, consumption and marketing of Quail birds product
-Processing
-Consumption
-Marketing
* Operational cost and profit projection
* Potential Husbandry related Welfare Problems & Troubleshooting
The above are the content of the manual. This is compiled to make you succeed in quail farming business and am sure it will achieve its purpose if carefully abided by... You cant afford to miss this opportunity. For further details about the manual and how to get your copy, you can contact us at:
May-Oasis Farm Limited.
tel: 08145471496
e-mail: quailfarming21.gmail.com
or mayoasisfarm@gmail.com
If interested in the manual, you can just send us an e-mail and we will respond back to you on how to go about it. You can also choose to call us on the above number, we can also supply you with breeding stock...
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Quailbirdfarmer: 4:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Quailbirdfarmer:
Is good to start with 35 - 40pieces quail birds, 34females and 6males their daily lay eggs will be 30pieces + that is 1crate per day =#1000daily.
U get the 40pieces at rate of #500 per 1, quail bird feeding and farming expenses is so less than other poutry farming business with lesser stress, no need high treatment and monitoring like fowls, they eat normal fowl farming feed and drink water what quail bird like much is free air breach and make their environment clean to make them lay eggs regularly.
For more info about how to start the quail bird farming send mail to
No amount you use to start quail bird business you gain it back in less than 2months cos is a blessed bird many buyer book than for their eggs cos demanded higher than suppiers.
mkoabiola:

Are u in lag.
Hw can I get it in lag?
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by LANDOS4RE4: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
I live at Osogbo in the state of Osun. How do you help me set up my quail farm in my backyard?
Also, are people still buying the egg ? Because those that are selling the egg in Osogbo said there is no patronage again. What caused this? Call me 08034415343 or LARDO4U@GMAIL.COM
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by osomegbe(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
@LARDO4U, be careful with quailbirdfarmer with the GSM number 08140590085. His last post is showing 2013. that shows that he has been inactive in the business for sometime.
I missed those points and I had to call him, made a booking and he took my money without delivery. I paid even for transportation.
I have decided to be stalking him so that other people with good intention don't fall culprit.

He is a thief.
Be warned.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by LANDOS4RE4: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thank you. God bless you
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by koligs: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
THIS GUYS IS A BIG SCAM OF LIFE!!!!
NAIRALANDERS, BEWARE... HE COLLECTED MONEY FROM A PASTOR TO SUPPLY QUAIL BIRDS AND EGGS
TILL DATE, NEITHER THE QUAIL OR THE EGGS HAS BEEN SUPPLIED.. HE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS COLLECTING TRANSPORT AND CREDIT.
PLEASE DON'T FALL A VICTIM. HE IS JUST A THIEF

1 Like

Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by osomegbe(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
koligs:
THIS GUYS IS A BIG SCAM OF LIFE!!!!
NAIRALANDERS, BEWARE... HE COLLECTED MONEY FROM A PASTOR TO SUPPLY QUAIL BIRDS AND EGGS
TILL DATE, NEITHER THE QUAIL OR THE EGGS HAS BEEN SUPPLIED.. HE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS COLLECTING TRANSPORT AND CREDIT.
PLEASE DON'T FALL A VICTIM. HE IS JUST A THIEF

HE DID SAME TO ME.
BIG THIEF.
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by koligs: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
osomegbe:

HE DID SAME TO ME.
BIG THIEF.

The guy is a scammer...
mods please do something
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by Micohinter: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
For your fresh QUAIL EGGS: Contact us at @
Micoh Quail Farm,
Ojodu-Barger, Lagos State.
Tel: 08033012287, 08022942394
E-mail: micohinterco@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by pneumaticos(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Well this guy is trusted

Even supplying to other african countries

Trust is not the issue but do you have the patience too

Get him on [url]quailbusiness.com[/url]
[url]Farmprofits..com[/url]

Good luck
Re: How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. by betaessays: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Starting a Quail Farming Business in Nigeria - Sample Business Plan
http://businessplan.com.ng/starting-quail-farming-business-nigeria-sample-business-plan/

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.