Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Soda Water And Cigarette - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soda Water And Cigarette (12291 Views)

Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. / The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soda Water And Cigarette by Skanas(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls can anybody help me out with the effect of soda water on somkers?My friend takes soda water always and tells me it cleans his heart of smoke from cigarette(+igbo).......
Pls is this fallacy of fact?
Re: Soda Water And Cigarette by ChuckD1(m): 3:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Soda water cleans nothing.
Re: Soda Water And Cigarette by Skanas(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2013
^^^hmmmmm so my pal is jst f.ooling himself
Re: Soda Water And Cigarette by toxxnoni(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Skanas:
^^^hmmmmm so my pal is jst f.ooling himself

Admin can help push to front page please

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) / FG To Raise Entry Point For Local Govt Doctors / How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.