Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (45567 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by barneyminty: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Make una dey dear dey winchi winchi una sef wen d girl is out there living her life and FYI according to BBA rules.the house mates re nt representing any country,bba,they re representing themselves nd re responsible for their own action.so she aint representing nigeria buh hersef miss beverly osu.so just shut up if y'all don't hv anytn to say.she is d house captain for ds week,cn Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ beat dat
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by free2ryhme: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2013
barneyminty: Make una dey dear dey winchi winchi una sef wen d girl is out there living her life and FYI according to BBA rules.the house mates re nt representing any country,bba,they re representing themselves nd re responsible for their own action.so she aint representing nigeria buh hersef miss beverly osu.so just shut up if y'all don't hv anytn to say.she is d house captain for ds week,cn Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ beat dat

if there is any truth in what you've voiced

why is the BBA advert main caption reads "couples will be divided nations will be united"
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by free2ryhme: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2013
i want any sensible human being that has posted on this thread to give me a simple answer

What is the purpose and vision of BBA
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by ikaboy: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2013
abeg make una give us link for the open sex video jare. free mojo be dat
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by free2ryhme: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2013
ikaboy: abeg make una give us link for the open sex video jare. free mojo be dat

you dey forbid to find am out for google by yourself undecided
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by ogonogo: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2013
If only Nigerians could be as passionate as this for the important issues which face our country.........,
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by BinghiNya(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Maya2pretty: #harsh but #hillarious
at least we didn't see you but the whole world saw your christian and igbo sister beverly bleeped infront of the whole world
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by dyvne(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
If she is living her life,let her drop our national flag.....
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by bknight: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Bro, if u d prostitute jesus asked for d first person to stone, I'd kindly step forward, pick a very big granite stone and bash ur thick skull in. Pig! angry

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2013
bknight:

Bro, if u d prostitute jesus asked for d first person to stone, I'd kindly step forward, pick a very big granite stone and bash ur thick skull in. Pig! angry
dumb fool continue judging her why she continues to live her life.... Afteralll you will never lay your stupid hands on her... Be drinking panadol for another person headache
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by propzncribz: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Beverly represents the typical Nigerian girl in this era because many of the girls her age this days are runs girls. If Denrele had but another girl who was quiet, a born again etc, that will be we faking it. When all Nigerian girls decide to be something different then expect a different kinda girl in there. For now, Ms Osu is the best female contestant for Nigeria and she doing a pretty good job at entertaining Africa.

Back to the matter, for your accommodation consultation and brokering, holla at propzncribz
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by propzncribz: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2013
free2ryhme: i want any sensible human being that has posted on this thread to give me a simple answer

What is the purpose and vision of BBA

AFRICA UNITE!!!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Collinsony: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2013
as UTI quoted you cant deny a sex freak from sex for a whole 3 months... this is what beverly have learnt to be doing...
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Collinsony: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2013
I still don't know why BBA should be rated 18years, i think the reality show is meant for 45years and above... and my thought still lies on WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF BBA...?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by bknight: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Funny girl. I guess she's unable to get a grip on herself to restrain & coordinate her mouth and actions. A weak mind undecided

Maybe she'd give MouthAction on air soon cheesy
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Shadydamsel(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Don't worry, God will turn ur daughter to d same thing as her.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Shadydamsel(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2013
by den u will know d meaning of wat u're saying

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Tytguy: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
finally someone will replace Tonto Dike as Nigeria's most hated celebrity...but wait sef;where do they dig our BBA reps from sef??
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by larimo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
What value does Big Brother bring to the Nigerian community or any other community?
NONE!
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by AjaraEwuro: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
here

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by JaaizTech: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigerians are an hypocritical lot, I once condemned the show as an "embarrassment to Africa", "a show of shame"; then I got heavily criticized. I am surprised at the outcry, Big Brother Africa is the most nonsensical show of all time, it makes absolutely no sense.
I would not waste my time pouring insults on Beverly, but I'd rather ask us to come to our senses and abandon this worthless show that seeks to reduce the African youth to a "confused wannabe American thug".

This is not just about Beverly Osu, none of the people in that house are worthy of representing their nation, it is a shame, it is a big shame... MultiChoice, Africa deserves better.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by sholx(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Shy Nigerians o...luv to criticize..dat y most of us dnt get anywhere.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
bknight:

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
bknight:

oh shut your damn mouth you hypocritical idiot.... Go inside your closet mind your own business and free people's lives.... And if anyone skull should be bashed it should be that useless one you have...
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Shadydamsel:
by den u will know d meaning of wat u're saying
i would want God to start with your own first.. . Hypocrite
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

I am sure if it were your sis that was having live sex on Cable you no go dey open your gutter wey this rubbish you post come out from ...

You are the worst hypocrite of them all

oh i wouldn't mind at all because in this life you're running your own race by yourself... So hypocrite... Don't be such a dumb as s
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
joanana:

smh!!!! Did ur sis had s3x with a guy on National Tv? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I dnt think so. Its a game n she went there not as Beverly Osu alone, shes representing Nigeria. m highly disappointed. At least she for hold on to the konji , how many days remain!!! Damn!!! m so sad n angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

HML grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.