Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

He Asked Me For... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me For... (3774 Views)

Jamb question / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2013
What should I think if my international love asked me for money? Is there an appropriate amount that is ok to ask for? I mean if we were together we'd do that for each other anyway right?
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 05, 2013
Girl you better walk away now... Don't send his ass anything. If you do consider it helping somebody in need want. Never send anything you aren't ready to do without. grin
Re: He Asked Me For... by Enegod(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2013
amitalian: What should I think if my international love asked me for money? Is there an appropriate amount that is ok to ask for? I mean if we were together we'd do that for each other anyway right?
so, you have international and local love
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Enegod: so, you have international and local love

Only international. tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me For... by Enegod(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Only international. tongue

are you amitalian?! angry
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2013
Enegod: are you amitalian?! angry

No.. but I read her other post angry

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me For... by Enegod(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No.. but I read her other post angry
happy morning Diaper
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Enegod: happy morning Diaper

Its bedtime and Im cranky..

Can you send me some money? I think I saw on another thread that you are loaded grin

I need to buy something please cry
Re: He Asked Me For... by Enegod(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Its bedtime and Im cranky..

Can you send me some money? I think I saw on another thread that you are loaded grin

I need to buy something please cry
you are not in perfect mental chating order.. you need to sleep. muah cheesy
Re: He Asked Me For... by GeneralJ(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2013
i wouldnt if i were u
Re: He Asked Me For... by Godson201333(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Girl you better walk away now... Don't send his ass anything. If you do consider it helping somebody in need want. Never send anything you aren't ready to do without. grin

wow thats harsh,Why are you trying to spoil the guy job lolz?
Re: He Asked Me For... by Godson201333(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2013
amitalian: What should I think if my international love asked me for money? Is there an appropriate amount that is ok to ask for? I mean if we were together we'd do that for each other anyway right?

Love is blind so please send him anything that he want,Be a cheerful giver.
Re: He Asked Me For... by cklass(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2013
No doubt the international love here must be corky joe
Re: He Asked Me For... by thorpido(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2013
How long have you know him and how did you meet?
If he's a guy u met on the internet or got introduced to by someone,then don't send him anything.
If you have to send anything at all,then let it be just little.
Don't send any huge amount of money to any international love.
Re: He Asked Me For... by dmcdad: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2013
I would say it depends.... You have to weigh his intentions. For the fact that you guys have known for quite a long period of time, you must have known how sincere and honest he is with himself and you. Also, take note if his intentions for asking; if it's just a means to extort money from you or a genuine reason. If after checking out these and you see the need, then the next thing is if you have the money, you can help me out even if not with all.

We are just speculating here cause we don't know the person involved if he has good intentions or not. But you are in the best position to know that...

So, it's up to you...
Re: He Asked Me For... by Mynd44: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2013
I don't even know what to say oo. All I know is that I am branding the OP's handle.

If anyone comes to say Nigerians are fraudsters, she is gonna get it
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Why is he asking you money for??are you his mother? undecided
Tell him to get a job!
Re: He Asked Me For... by Lucasbalo(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
It's true they say a sucker is born every second.
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Op, don't drop a dime...it's scam...like someone said, are u his mum /dad?.....I was really into a guy, sometime ago until he conveniently / stylishly talked about how to raise 4 million naira to startup his biz, and that his mum has spent a lot lately on her biz, his not in talking terms with his dad... ... I was like? How about going for a loan?... It's only bank that can give off such money... He says he doesn't have collateral to backup the 4million.... I scratch the back of my neck, e go hard o...i then asked why not start small... and the biz will grow....he , then smiled and says don't worry God will work out sumthing... I said , amen o.. Then a week later, he says one babe is offering him 500k, as dash ... But he's skeptical to collect it... Cause he feels, she might want sumthing more and intimate from him.. As he was saying it, he was looking at me, trying to see a reaction.. I was like, wow!....hmmm, well a man has to do , what he gats to do... Take it , if u want to... Cos I don't av 500k to dash... He says ok, he understands... He became distant, stopped calling, I just smiled grin....ok nah...I called him , one fateful day and asked him how about your new company? How far av u gone? And has the highest bidder paid and bought u over?... He was like women ? Women? .... To cut long story short.... I don't need such financial liability on my neck, not when we are not married...nah cool
If he wants to breakup cos am not dishing out 500k or more?......so be it...no probs...am all gud... He has parents, whom are suppose to be wealthy , while , am an orphan, trying to make headway in life , singlehandedly....
So, Op..... Don't drop o...

3 Likes

Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2013
I'm speechless. I already knew the things u were saying r true... I guess I jus needed to hear it from others. He almost forces me to say ill send even tho I can't.
Re: He Asked Me For... by dmcdad: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2013
amitalian: I'm speechless. I already knew the things u were saying r true... I guess I jus needed to hear it from others. He almost forces me to say ill send even tho I can't.
That's why I stated that you know him better than we do... Seems he isn't fair afterall...
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2013
My dear, it's true o... It happend to me , live... And this was a guy, I was so in love with... Thinking he feels the same way, like I do... But he had a game plan up his sleeves... Am not ready for that kind of load, not at this stage of my life... Nah sad.. And when a guy wants to turn his back on his babe, after collecting some large chunks from her... Or if she can't continue to maintain the relationship financially, he will drop her like , its hot , then change his phone lines, block your bb pin from getting across to his...and start behaving distant.... So , it's better 4 him to behave like this now, than when uv spent so much on him... In the name of love...Magas in babes , don scarce.... Working class Babes , shine your eyes, wella.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2013
Please what is international love Is it a type of lottery, a destination or something
Your response is needed urgently
Re: He Asked Me For... by Ab025(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2013
Haba amelian.......so if I was ur guy now and am in desperate need of 400k, and u have it, u won't borrow me?

Even if u really know that I need it genuinely?

Doesn't mean if ur guy asks u for money one day, he is a scam o, agreed majority of naija guys in international luv are scams bt not all o

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2013
@AB025,
Do I look like a bank or a loan commercial bank?.... I av siblings responsibilities on my neck.. If u r in desperate need of cash, go and borrow from d bank or from small banks... Or meet family members to contribute monies to help out... But bothering yur babe, cause u guys are dating? Shudnt be? Cause first and foremost, i take care of my daily bills, I don't ask him for anything...especially when guys are always complaining about giving their babes a treat or spending on them.. So if I don't place my financial burdens on you? Why shud u place yours on mine?.. There are times , I need some substantial amount of money, I borrow from my friends, task each one of them and pay them back with 10percent profit .. So that next time, they will give to me..it's convenient for me and everyone concerned....so Nope , am not giving what I can't afford to loose.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
That's why I stated that you know him better than we do... Seems he isn't fair afterall...

But to b fair to him he also has gotten money to me.
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2013
AmBeautiful: Please what is international love Is it a type of lottery, a destination or something
Your response is needed urgently

For me it's exactly what it states. I'm in the us he is there in Nigeria. We r 2 years into this now n it feels real n right but jus some things r off. Is it cause he lied to me at 1st bout who he was or is there more... Idk

But as far as my side is concerned... I truly love this man..
Re: He Asked Me For... by dmcdad: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2013
amitalian:

Do you mean he has given some money in the past?
Re: He Asked Me For... by dmcdad: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2013
amitalian:

Do you mean he has given some money in the past??
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
If he has given u money in the past? Op.... Yurs is different from mine , abit.... Cause in my own case, he doesn't give, but I chose to accept him like that, until he came up with this money stuff...so Pls help him out... He cud be genuinely in love with you and also sincerely need yur help.. Give him , an amount u can afford to remove eye from.
Re: He Asked Me For... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:

He has gotten money to me b4 but I'm in need now n he knows that but for some reason still asks me for some. Blows my mind.
Re: He Asked Me For... by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Seems so.

If he has, I don't know what the OP is asking questions for again although I will suggest she does not give too much. Just in case it ends badly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Told Me This / Meet The Lady That Feels She Is The Most Pretty Girl In The World. / Conversation Between Yakub And I - I Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.