Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Do I End My Pains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I End My Pains (2122 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I End My Pains by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Have suffered from series of heartbreak and i swore never to love any man with all my heart,i have some guys asking me out presently but anytime i rememberred how i and my ex parted(my ex made love to my childhood friend in my own car)i hates men.my friends has tried a lot to make me forget the incident but its not working,going to 2yrs now ve bn avoiding men though i talks to them online but offline i detests them talking about romance etc.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Enegod(m): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2013
awww..my smothly. you need to get laid immediately before you blow-up
Re: How Do I End My Pains by nenergy(m): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Series of Heart-break? Hmmm, @OP what did all these guys have in common? Its possible you're attracted to a common denominator. Maybe they are "bad boys",girls love bad boy. Listen, Throw 'feelings' and sentiments out the window let the guy with the life values you cherish into your life and you'll be fine.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Ariyke: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2013
U've got to let others in cus been knocked down by a car doesn't mean u aren't gonna enter car again and if u close ur eyes for bad people to pass u won't knw when d gud ones will too and make sure to foget the past so as to move on

1 Like

Re: How Do I End My Pains by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2013
Eyah
Re: How Do I End My Pains by dmcdad: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2013
My question for you is that... How long are you gonna continue like this?

Abi na so we go dey?
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Mynd44: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2013
If all the men you have been in contact are evil, maybe its time to change the semantics of your love life.

Take a pen and list down what they all have in common, write why you like them and what attracts you to these men and find out if these things are actually things that are worthwhile.

You will shock yourself after it
Re: How Do I End My Pains by dmcdad: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2013
^^^^ That's more like it...
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Mynd44: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: ^^^^ That's more like it...
I am willing to bet she has been going after the wrong characteristics
Re: How Do I End My Pains by cklass(f): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Nigerian boys/guys are not smiling these days grin grin
Re: How Do I End My Pains by dmcdad: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am willing to bet she has been going after the wrong characteristics
No doubt... That's what people get for going after people for the wrong reasons. I bet she would have never said yes to me because I don't have money, I am not good looking (veey ugly) and don't even know anything about how to satisfy a woman sex-wise.

@op, please follow my footstep and remain single for life...
Re: How Do I End My Pains by cklass(f): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
No doubt... That's what people get for going after people for the wrong reasons. I bet she would have never said yes to me because I don't have money, I am not good looking (veey ugly) and don't even know anything about how to satisfy a woman sex-wise.

rotf
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Mynd44: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:

It's all about the shallow material things now oo my brother
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2013
Op, like it is said, life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you reply to it. All men can never be the same.
The pain might be much, but dont get stuck in the past. Take a long leap out of your fears and pains, and who knows? The next person might just be the Mr Right.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Dubemkelly(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Am touched to the marrow...Wotelze? Use pain killers swthrt
Re: How Do I End My Pains by obowunmi(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
If you have not forgiven your ex and friend. Then you can't move on.

You MUST forgive. It is imperative.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Adufaye(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmm watching
Re: How Do I End My Pains by varrd4real(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
wat has hapnd has hapnd...
2 yrs gone now, i think its tym 2 turn d page
make frnds, if possible, have a guy
but when u do, dnt go all emotional about it; gvin all ur heart n love 2 get disappointed agn.
jst knw dt guys hav a tendency 2 cheat..not all oo, buh dnt look 4d few ones dat dont cos e go hard u
keep an open mind, dnt expect a perfect guy, buh if he turns out 2b good, lucky u...
Re: How Do I End My Pains by sweetBummsy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
c-klass:
Nigerian boys/guys are not smiling these days grin grin
lol.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Monicasque(f): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
honey sugare girl. So you just gona lv your life like that because of some cow and dog. listen here baby men are like taxis, you miss this one, you can always catch the next one. Live and love. Love can make you feel on top of the world and can also make u feel like shit so embrace it okay.go get some love baby. you still gon hurt somebody also but if you do not good for you child.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
It;s your ex that hurt you, NOT MEN!
See it from that perspective and you'll be fine!
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua: It;s your ex that hurt you, NOT MEN!
You don't need to tell her na. That's how people assume
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Well, if a cake has already been eaten by u, then u can't have it again.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by born2boink(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
The only way pain can end is death, as far as human exist on earth, there is always moment of joy and pain, prepared for the worst while you move on with the best. The heart of everyone is fill with wickedness but don't let a man pull you down, experience make you a better person. You can never be hurt same way again, even if you findd another and cheat, the message becomes as usual. Continue your life journey, all men are cheater but make sure your kids are your future man to live with, your intimate husband is just a camouflage.
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Niyi47(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ariyke: U've got to let others in cus been knocked down by a car doesn't mean u aren't gonna enter car again and if u close ur eyes for bad people to pass u won't knw when d gud ones will too and make sure to foget the past so as to move on
. U are just on point bro listen babe when its comes to marital issue what I will tell you is that, ladies and guys are like buses one leaves another one comes but a particular one as to take you to your destination so you can't go on like this. Behold you should check. Yourself as well. God bless

1 Like

Re: How Do I End My Pains by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
smothly: Have suffered from series of heartbreak and i swore never to love any man with all my heart,i have some guys asking me out presently but anytime i rememberred how i and my ex parted(my ex made love to my childhood friend in my own car)i hates men.my friends has tried a lot to make me forget the incident but its not working,going to 2yrs now ve bn avoiding men though i talks to them online but offline i detests them talking about romance etc.
since u detest men , why not become a nun? then u wil get unending happiness.

neva force urself in2 wat u don't like.

tank me next 2yrs
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Ariyke: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Niyi47: . U are just on point bro listen babe when its comes to marital issue what I will tell you is that, ladies and guys are like buses one leaves another one comes but a particular one as to take you to your destination so you can't go on like this. Behold you should check. Yourself as well. God bless
Bro? :/
Re: How Do I End My Pains by Davico(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
alutacontinua: It;s your ex that hurt you, NOT MEN!
Brilliant comment. Kudos.am glad it's from a lady. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Rider Caught Solving BEDMATICS With A Married Woman In Bushtel / Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible / How Do People Stay In Relationships Beyond One Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.