Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (1794 Views)

You Can Make An Extra Income Easier Than You Think! / Additional Income Stream! / Make Full/extra Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: . by samclet(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2013
Can u buy if I supply to u?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Thank you samclet, i appreciate your prompt response,i have tweaked my business model to accomodate independent distributors,so i wont be able to buy from you at this time,but you could send me an email with your offer
samclet: Can u buy if I supply to u?
Re: . by Anomnity: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2013
I've interest in honey business but I found out that almost all the honey being marketed today are heavily diluted.Undiluted pure honey is very expensive & is not profitable at the end thats why people dilute.High rated honey in nigeria always fails tests outlined on this website
http://m.wikihow.com/Verify-the-Purity-of-Honey.
I once went to a standard supermart in Lagos & bought honey well packaged with NAFDAC number & nearly lost my life by poisoning by just about a teaspoon sip.
Re: . by Toptic(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Website Flipping Seminar 1.0 How we make over $2,000 monthly from domains we register with just $10

Hi Nairalanders,

I'm glad to be here again after few days outside...but this time around i come with something brilliant.
It's indeed the best deal to happen around here for long and its a combination of me and one flippa wizard.

How do I mean?
Late last year, i met a guy that is making close to $2,000 monthly building and flipping domain names on flippa.com. And i was like he might be using a strategy that will stop working just anytime so i ignored it.

Without wasting your precious time here. I decided to get in touch with time this year again and i was suprised when he told me all my strategy in website flipping are old and cant bring me good cash, after i was told this i decided to give his method a trial and believe me it is whao!

So if you're opportune to transport yourself to Akure, Ondo State this 17th of August, he is ready to show all the underground secrets that had brought him over $26,000 even from his bedroom.

Why im inviting others to this?
Friends, i understand you cant just succeed without helping others...and this wizard never agreed to even come out live with me but you know me now...

Anyway, you'll need to know more about the seminar and what is in it for you.

Just visit www.amazoncashsecret.com

1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Anomnity i appreciate your honest input;you see a lot of honey merchants engage in substandard activities to increase their income margins some of which include
1)mixing honey heavily with sugar cane
2)diluting the honey with other dark coloured substances

i experienced this when i went for a recent market survey last week,the product was packaged ,with a label and NAFDAC no., but i noticed it had very poor viscosity(very little thickness),from handling the bottle.

Our product is 100% pure virgin honey,we would never tamper with our product quality as we want our customers to keep coming back.

you can reach me for more info,to help you get started in your honey business....cheers!

Anomnity: I've interest in honey business but I found out that almost all the honey being marketed today are heavily diluted.Undiluted pure honey is very expensive & is not profitable at the end thats why people dilute.High rated honey in nigeria always fails tests outlined on this website
http://m.wikihow.com/Verify-the-Purity-of-Honey.
I once went to a standard supermart in Lagos & bought honey well packaged with NAFDAC number & nearly lost my life by poisoning by just about a teaspon sip.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ toptic,thanks for bumping my thread,more calls coming......"the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago,the next best time is now"
who can take advantage of this opportunity?

students
serving youth corpers
work at home mum's

and virtually anyone who needs an extra income stream........something as little as original honey can make you forget you have a paycheck
you can reach me via email: cheksbry@gmail.com phone no: 08037974310
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Get up this morning, and make that call that can change your-life smiley

"if it will be,its up to you"......even a commodity as little as honey can make you forget you had a regular paycheck
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2013
keep the calls coming......many people will thank you if you can offer them original honey......original honey is very scarce....be the one to solve this problem in your area.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2013
/
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
our product quality is guranteed......1st shipment orders are being worked on.....
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
still available
place your calls and order
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
We sell Original Honey,having been in business for over 5 years we ensure that our customers get the best quality available in Nigeria

NEW DISTRIBUTOR PROGRAM

Benefits

Amazing prices ensuring that you also make profit from selling in bulk quantities

Free online marketing and marketing leads when orders for honey are made from your city

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Easily Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria – Fiatlogistics Procurement / Become A Distributor Of Nature's Way Products And Dutch State Mines Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.