Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. (16631 Views)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by owolabifunke14(f): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2013
Free American visa? I hereby indicate interest to follow him as his wife grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by fiscalcliff: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Outsourcing what?!

Did he commit any crime in Nigeria?!

Is he wanted by Nigeria?!

Its obvious that his terrorist organization has no interest in Nigeria.

What intel would he provide to our security men?!

You are right though; We do have alot of dumb Nigerians. #PunIntended.

Babafemi was said to have admitted, upon interrogation that he was paid about $8,600 by the AQAP to return to Nigeria and recruit
some English speaking individuals to work in AQAP's English language media organization.
The media organization is believed to serve as the organization's medium of radicalizsing English speakers, who it recruits to commit
terrorist attacks on its behalf

Your father is a dumb Nigerian,throw your family lineage in too grin
Probably was reading 'How to sire a dumbo' when she had you ,you this waste of se~men cheesy
Per chance you didn't comprehend that he was to function in Nigeria in recruiting undecided

owolabifunke14: Free American visa? I hereby indicate interest to follow him as his wife grin
No wish for death sentence O!
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by SoaringSammy: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2013
There is no need for court proceedings please depot him back !

1 Like

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by DICKtator: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior:

1. Chimamanda

2. Philip Emegwali

3. Asha

4. Emmysenior

5. Okagbare

6. Prof. Oyibo (gagut)

7. Onyewu Oguchi

8. Philip Idowu

C'mon girl! The list is endless. Nigerians are good people... Except for you that I don't know of.

The last time I checked even Americans are involved in terrorism too, i.e Colorado shooting.

Finally, inferiority complex kills destinies, kind do away with it.

Say Whaaaaaaaat?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by AbdH: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: How can I apply for extradiction? Need to be in usa anyhow

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Under International laws, once u step into an embassy ,you are deemed to be in that country.
So I advice yoy, just strap some explosives on ur chest and walk straight to the American Embassy's gate. U will be admitted without visa..... DOA.

Sorry, John Doe-to-be.
What if the guy follows your advice?
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by pappilo(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior:

2. Philip Emegwali - Fraud/not notable

8. Philip Idowu - British

2 corrections above

2 Likes

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by themaskedman: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
fiscalcliff:

Probably was reading 'How to sire a dumbo' when she had you ,you this waste of se~men cheesy
Per chance you didn't comprehend that he was to function in Nigeria in recruiting undecided

No wish for death sentence O!

What the hell is wrong with you bro? What has the guy said to deserve the insult other than respond to your dumb comment?
I advice that you read up the primciple of extradiction. In relation to Babafemi, Nigeria has no case against him as he didnt commit any crime here, thus the US in whose domain the said crime was committed wants him.
You said "he was to function" in recruitment in Nigeria, the question you need to ask is was he apprehended actually functioning.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by MrAboki: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2013
fiscalcliff:

A guy based in the U.S, Joins a U.S based terror organization, is wanted by the U.S authorities and flees the U.S to Nigeria. Recieves money to recruit more terrorists and send them to Yemen for training for onward bombing campaigns in America..

SO apart from 'conspiracy' (recieving funds), he has not commited any crime here..

Please ship him back to the U.S
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by gidjah(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2013
cnt stop placing d place of Islam in terrorism, at least d ones I know of,.. though lots of gd ones among them, but brainwashing me into terrorism via religious sentiments against d west or anoda religion is babaric n evil,pls let our gd honest islam brodas tutor ds evil genius draggin islam in to d muds via d instrumentallity of terrorism to desist or b made to face d wrath of judgement. ( humble appollogies to my amiable honest muslim fellows out there.)
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2013
hrykanu231: Good move by the FG, pls also extradite "Mrs" Alameisgha to UK. He is equally wanted for money laundering, we need to repair our battered image ASAP
lol@mrs
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by PStacks(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior:

1. Chimamanda

2. Philip Emegwali

3. Asha

4. Emmysenior

5. Okagbare

6. Prof. Oyibo (gagut)

7. Onyewu Oguchi

8. Philip Idowu

C'mon girl! The list is endless. Nigerians are good people... Except for you that I don't know of.

The last time I checked even Americans are involved in terrorism too, i.e Colorado shooting.

Finally, inferiority complex kills destinies, kind do away with it.

She didn't say Nigerians don't do good. She only said "she hopes when some Nigerians would start doing good" don't mis-quote her or quote her out of context or try to score a cheap point. Just like we have those u have listed as Nigerians, so also we have the Micheal Adebowale and Micheal Adebolajo's and Abdulmutalab..

The Babafemi guy in question should not only be bunddled back to America but with everybody he has made contacts with while on the shores of this great country nigeria..

1 Like

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Ninilowo(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2013
Oya...Oya.....maza .....maza...before I open my EYEZ cool
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by PStacks(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior:

1. Chimamanda

2. Philip Emegwali

3. Asha

4. Emmysenior

5. Okagbare

6. Prof. Oyibo (gagut)

7. Onyewu Oguchi

8. Philip Idowu

Finally, inferiority complex kills destinies, kindly do away with it.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Ama28(f): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2013
When Nigerians live abroad, they call us at home names, spit on faces of fellow countrymen because they are in an already made/developed economy.
Some even help in developing foreign economy and wonmt waste time to attribute every vice to Nigeria even when it is attainable where they are. Some times when they diss Naija I ask them to kindly write in their will for them to be buried there when they die, not to bring rotten corpse home for us.

Now this man has even gone ahead to constitute an act of terrorism, then all of a sudden home is the best.
Mr President kindly cargo this man back to where he came from.

Soon we will need to screen those to be called Nigerians in diaspora!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by shineeye: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
America dont worry we will deliver him by cargo his picture is with SSS security service

pls share his picture on the net

pls america look at this picture very well and his head shape you will not miss it

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by amiskurie(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
pls why can't icj apply to extradict bush and blair?
-is usa and uk nt a member state?

1 Like

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Lakayanah: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
yuzedo: [size=15pt]SEE FREE VISA TO YANKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
slavery has taken another turn. Before they will come negotiate with our chiefs chain your hands and legs and ship you away but now we pay and beg them to consider us for we must go and serve the masters. Are we moving forward or backwards. These oyinbos get juju o.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Biggysmalls919(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
As we know, usa is closing embassies in muslim countries. Am waiting to see nigeria on the list soon. Here in america, i have started identifying myself as christian nigerian or southern nigerian. Nigeria is emerging to be a global terror threat and i will do anything to prove my innosence
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Biggysmalls919(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ama28: When Nigerians live abroad, they call us at home names, spit on faces of fellow countrymen because they are in an already made/developed economy.
Some even help in developing foreign economy and wonmt waste time to attribute every vice to Nigeria even when it is attainable where they are. Some times when they diss Naija I ask them to kindly write in their will for them to be buried there when they die, not to bring rotten corpse home for us.

Now this man has even gone ahead to constitute an act of terrorism, then all of a sudden home is the best.
Mr President kindly cargo this man back to where he came from.

Soon we will need to screen those to be called Nigerians in diaspora!
rotten corpse? U sound jelous i can see. Am sure u are among those who will do anything for a visa to usa. Hw many other poor african countries have u heard are giving usa problems?
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Nebeuwa(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
419, drug peddling and now terrorism.

Which of the three is worse? We can deal with the first two, because they are linked to greed, poverty and lack of education, but terrorism is tied in with religion.

Now Nigeria is being compared to Pakistan. A country that is associated with backwardness. Nigerians both in Nigeria and in the West need to stop disgracing us!

1 Like

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by horlabiyi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
WTF the man na impersonator ooo. See As E name be like mine Lawal Olabiyi Oluwafemi
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Ama28(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Biggysmalls919: rotten corpse? U sound jelous i can see. Am sure u are among those who will do anything for a visa to usa. Hw many other poor african countries have u heard are giving usa problems?

Visa? To USA? Please where is that your USA in my dear country's map. No where right?
I would rather be here than have those micro chips inscribed into my brain so I can access healthcare, did I forget to tell you, that's modern slavery!

Now you have gotten my attention!
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by onyeka205(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: The industrialisation policy of the FG needs to be implemented now to avoid enticing our unemployed youths with juicy offers thereby breeding terrorists with high earnings.

With a good development plan as stated below, Nigeria potentials will be maximised.

Mechanised Agriculture and Food Processing and Storage Plants (Agro and Allied Industries) in the North

Start-up/tech industries, Spare-parts manufacturing, trade and commerce in the East.

Oil and Gas / Petrochemicals in the South-South plus Tourism

Shipping, Banking and Finance in Lagos

High Tech industries, Agro and Allied industries, Medicals and Pharmaceuticals in the West.

The Elites, our Politicians and their front-linemen who stole and laundered our money overseas should be pardoned with a condition to reinvest them in Nigeria.

Strict Laws with great penalty should be enacted to deter Politicians from corruption while Public Office holders shouldn't earn more than academic Professors.

I think you really have the key, I am in support of your motion.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Aderupoko2: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yoruba man keh?
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by masu: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
gradualy sw people are becoming secret agents to so many terrorist groups around the globe.

some on once said that it is not for our good that SW muslims to be radicalized though they are vulnerable to it.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by adconline(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior:

1. Chimamanda

2. Philip Emegwali

3. Asha

4. Emmysenior

5. Okagbare

6. Prof. Oyibo (gagut)

7. Onyewu Oguchi

8. Philip Idowu

Finally, inferiority complex kills destinies, kindly do away with it.

Delusion of grandeur! You are the one with inferiority complex here. If you do the crime, you have to do the time! Useless and meaningless post!

1 Like

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Ayatullah(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
nne3870: Please bundle the rascal back to the US already. We already have enough issues to handle, no need adding to the plight of nigeria.

I don't know when some nigerians will start doing us proud.

What pride have you brought to Nigeria except displaying your half-clad body up and down Nigeria streets...............the status of the person you are calling a rascal is VERY HIGH before his Creator............people like you will never see the atrocities America is committing all over the Muslim World, all the drone attacks killing innocent children and helpless aged men and women means nothing to you, how can you even know what is happening in the world when you are permanently tuned to Music Stations or watching BBA or Africa Magic. Better keep your mouth sealed up!!!
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Kgdavid(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
nne3870: Please bundle the rascal back to the US already. We already have enough issues to handle, no need adding to the plight of nigeria.

I don't know when some nigerians will start doing us proud.

what have you done to make your country proud? are you not also a nigerian or is making the country proud the prerogative of everyone else apart from you?

3 Likes

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
adconline:

Delusion of grandeur! You are the one with inferiority complex here. If you do the crime, you have to do the time! Useless and meaningless post!

Boy, I won't start exchanging words with you, your comment shows that you are way too elementary to comprehend with my earlier response. Stay out of trouble.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by trolling(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ama28:

Visa? To USA? Please where is that your USA in my dear country's map. No where right?
I would rather be here than have those micro chips inscribed into my brain so I can access healthcare, did I forget to tell you, that's modern slavery!

Now you have gotten my attention!
and do you think it wont be done globally, mind u its not in your "brain",when it said head it means in your mind,its figurative applied but on the other side i see what you mean by electrodes in the brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno / Secondus Fights Back As PDP Governors Move To Dissolve NWC / 7000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Ikara, Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.