Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. (16630 Views)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by touchmeder: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
See awon boys dey form say dey be T make them enter yankeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Una think sa na play make oyibo catch you hold you for that kain nonsense
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by adepojuot: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
tyson55: ...not again!

After Abdul-muttallab the under-pant bomber, then it was Adebolajo the knife wielding killer of a British soldier and now this? Pls bundle him back to the US and let him face justice.

And why are certain people easily brain-washed in the terrorist ish?
they will easily brain washed because qaran justify terrorist: surah 9:29 fight against those who believe not in allah,nor in the last day,nor forbidden that which has been forbidden by allah and his messenger(Muhammed)and those who acknowledged not the religion of truth(I.e Islam)among the people of scripture(Jews and Christians)until they pay the jizyah with willing submission and feel themselves subdued...164 quaranic verses like this talk about jihad,terrorist,violence and its reward...but the problem is that ordinary Muslims don't believe this verses exist in quran. If you are not a terrorist who are u?
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Jomark(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
So yorubas too don join their oga the hausas in terrorism... Their own sef na high profile terrorism. They can neva cease to be sons of the abokis. When the mother goat is chewing, the children look at her! Hhehehehehe! Terrorists!
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by jaytee01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Let him go and enjoy d free visa to yankee and all expenses paid stay!
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by yormite: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ayatullah:

What pride have you brought to Nigeria except displaying your half-clad body up and down Nigeria streets...............the status of the person you are calling a rascal is VERY HIGH before his Creator............people like you will never see the atrocities America is committing all over the Muslim World, all the drone attacks killing innocent children and helpless aged men and women means nothing to you, how can you even know what is happening in the world when you are permanently tuned to Music Stations or watching BBA or Africa Magic. Better keep your mouth sealed up!!!
so u are in support of d terrorists Der is no religion dat justify violence those who kill in d name of Allah blaspheme d name of Allah dis people have been rejected by Muslim scholars all over d world
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by adconline(m): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2013
emmysenior:

Boy, I won't start exchanging words with you, your comment shows that you are way too elementary to comprehend with my earlier response. Stay out of trouble.
because your post is utter rubbish! You tell me how many patents guys like Oyibo and Emegwali hold? Some guy like Emegwali is a fraud, but you are too blindly insular to expand your horizon. Google and Siri are your best friends for a start, if you know what they mean.

USA should provide resources for the alleged terrorist to be tried in Naija, where can he be water-boarded and sleep-deprived. On top of that, Naija still has death sentence by hanging in the law books.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2013
adconline:
because your post is utter rubbish! You tell me how many patents guys like Oyibo and Emegwali hold? Some guy like Emegwali is a fraud, but you are too blindly insular to expand your horizon. Google and Siri are your best friends for a start, if you know what they mean.

USA should provide resources for the alleged terrorist to be tried in Naija, where can he be water-boarded and sleep-deprived. On top of that, Naija still has death sentence by hanging in the law books.

This goes to show how myopic and narrow your thinking horizon is. Whatever way you see it, you can never attain such height as theirs before you die off the surface of the earth.
The last time I checked, there was no fraud or complaints against Oyibo's Gagut theorem.

Narrow minded boy, pls read below;

Emeagwali received a $1,000 1989 Gordon
Bell Prize, based on an application of the
CM-2 massively-parallel computer for
computational fluid dynamics (oil-reservoir
modeling). He won in the "price/performance"
category, with a performance figure of 400
Mflops/$1M, corresponding to an absolute
performance of 3.1 Gflops. The other recipient
of the award, who won in the "peak
performance" category for a similar
application of the CM-2 to oil-related seismic
data processing, actually had a price-
performance figure of 500 Mflops/$1M
(superior to what Emeagwali had achieved)
and an absolute performance of 6.0 Gflops,
but the judges decided not to award both
prizes to the same team. Emeagwali's
simulation was the first program to apply a
pseudo-time approach to reservoir modeling.
Emeagwali
was voted the "35th-greatest African (and
greatest African scientist) of all time" in a
survey by New African magazine. His
achievements were quoted in a speech by Bill
Clinton as an example of what Nigerians could
achieve when given the opportunity.
He is
also a frequent feature of Black History Month
articles in the popular press.

Pls quit quoting my posts, I don't do things with dirty things.

Thanks.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by arsenalwenger: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2013
alpha conde: How can I apply for extradiction? Need to be in usa anyhow
I have long wanted to be extradited to Chicago, from chicago to texas, frm texas to philadelphia.

The Nigerian govt should extradite me to US ASAP.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by arsenalwenger: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2013
adconline:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/sci_tech/digital_giants/8561413.stm
Emeagwali is not a terrorist but a scientifically inclined fellow even recognized by Bill Clinton when he visited Nigeria. The Igbos are generally capitalist and money-mongers but u can never hear a single Igbo involved in the act of terrorism.

I knw u r not happy cos Philip is an Igboman.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by texazzpete(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Ama28:

Visa? To USA? Please where is that your USA in my dear country's map. No where right?
I would rather be here than have those micro chips inscribed into my brain so I can access healthcare, did I forget to tell you, that's modern slavery!

Now you have gotten my attention!

For believing that inane conspiracy theory of 'microchips embedded in your brain to access healthcare', you're already a victim of the most crippling slavery of all: Intellectual slavery.

Ignorance is a disease...
emmysenior:

This goes to show how myopic and narrow your thinking horizon is. Whatever way you see it, you can never attain such height as theirs before you die off the surface of the earth.
The last time I checked, there was no fraud or complaints against Oyibo's Gagut theorem.

Thanks.

Everyone who hasn't been living under a rock (or who isn't blinded by tribal sentiments) now knows that many of Emeagwali's claims were inflated exaggerations, driven by an egotistical need for self aggrandizement.

Clinging to the 'massa Bill Clinton said it so it must be correct' manta is just plain pathetic.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by calcal: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2013
cheaper to keep him on life jail in naija than in the Yankee, that's about $50,000 a year on his head.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by adconline(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
emmysenior:

Thanks.

Blind "learners" like you is the reason why Naija is peopled by folks who are arrogantly ignorant.. Emeagwali' trumped up his success, didn't finish his PH.d and sued his university claiming racism and lost the case.You have to read beyond Wikipedia. Google scholar is a great resource if you know what that means.
Back to the issues about these guys u listed, how many patents does Emegwali hold? How many peer reviewed papers has he published in ACM or IEEE journals? He's not working in a research lab in the USA. He's a nobody in computing industry in the US. Gordon Bell Prize is not equivalent to Noble Prize cos it's just paltry $10k while Noble Prizs is about $1.4m. I cannot begin to educate you enough on how intellectually insular you are. Some North and South African professors are more published and peer reviewed than these folks. Naija does not count. Delusion of grandeur! Folks like you have not interacted with folks from other countries who are carrying out some research projects..

Back to the issue: you do the crime, you do the time.
Re: FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. by confusion247(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

A guy based in the U.S, Joins a U.S based terror organization, is wanted by the U.S authorities and flees the U.S to Nigeria. Recieves money to recruit more terrorists and send them to Yemen for training for onward bombing campaigns in America..

SO apart from 'conspiracy' (recieving funds), he has not commited any crime here..

Please ship him back to the U.S
The guy thought that sultan of sokoto will ask federal government to grant him amnesty. Little did he know that sultan ask for amnesty for murderers(terrorist) and not those who recruits them and not participate in the unnecessary killings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General / Secondus Fights Back As PDP Governors Move To Dissolve NWC / US Judge Delays Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records After Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.