Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? (4564 Views)

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... / Just Got A Mail From Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Program / Who Else Received This Text????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2013
"Thanks for your interest this is a premium
service
& as such a premium
fee of #1,000 (optional) is applicable. If
interested simply reply
this mail." And the next reply I got was this.."If interested kindly make a deposit
of N1,000 only to Gtb
Bank, Gabriel Ige, 0117192756. After payment
send me a mail with your
name & teller # after which you will
automatically
be added to my Job
alert list for a month in which time you will
get
over 50 targeted
openings from me from which to take a
choice.
Thanks & God bless"...No address stated,jst account number "BIG JOKER"..I got this and I couldn't stop laughing cheesy What's my guarantee that if I send you the money I'll get what I want?? I'm not a Learner..I like your business employment strategy..I pity those that have paid you 1000k for feeding cheesy cheesy cheesy. What do my fellow nairalanders think about this Scam alert grin
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Ab025(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2013
I received it more than a week ago and I started thinkin to mysef....."Will this guy give me work or just normal information abt job, of which I always receive daily...?"

It is not easy being a job seeker in nigeria and d sad thing abt it is people will still try to take out d little cash that we have upon that we dnt hav money and job o.....

Its not Funny o....

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Ab025: I received it more than a week ago and I started thinkin to mysef....."Will this guy give me work or just normal information abt job, of which I always receive daily...?"

It is not easy being a job seeker in nigeria and d sad thing abt it is people will still try to take out d little cash that we have upon that we dnt hav money and job o.....

Its not Funny o....
I dey tell u..It is not a small somtn OoOo cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by clun(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2013
I DONT REALLY SEE ANY BAD THING OR SCAM THERE. CHECK HIS POSTS HE HAS BEEN GIVING INFO ABOUT JOB(GUDONES).
NOW HE WANT TO MAKE IT STRICKLY BUSINESS. IS NO SIN. IF U HAVE THE MONEY U CAN PAY. IT IS OPTIONALL
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL INFOBIZ TO TRY AND GIVE PEOPLE VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY WHEN PAID.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2013
clun: I DONT REALLY SEE ANY BAD THING OR SCAM THERE. CHECK HIS POSTS HE HAS BEEN GIVING INFO ABOUT JOB(GUDONES).
NOW HE WANT TO MAKE IT STRICKLY BUSINESS. IS NO SIN. IF U HAVE THE MONEY U CAN PAY. IT IS OPTIONALL
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL INFOBIZ TO TRY AND GIVE PEOPLE VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY WHEN PAID.
Where are u from?? shocked I dnt think u are a Nigerian or Lagosian..Why will some1 pay 1000k to an account u knw absolutely nuffn abt?No address..That's his own business strategy(being dubious)...Can u advice ur sister to send 1000k to an account number of a stranger?? What's D Guarantee??Pls Wake Up Frm ur SLUMBER u SLUGGARD..I think u're related to this person or u indulge in same business(Dubious means of extorting money frm d Public) dats why u won't see anytn bad in this.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by afolabisimon(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2013
;DDis guy na fraudster don't let us fall a prey ooo premium service indeed got same message too had to ignore it d guy na ole joo
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Ab025(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Even if he is not a fraudster, what we re sayin is, how are we to know? Afterall, do u know how much we hav paid people for dsame kind of thing and we hav been cheated?
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by sunjos79: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
4get it!the guy and his supporters are scammers.I got it bt u know AJ boy,my brain ran fast so delete it.even the unlettered ones would not pay such foolish money to the a/c of some1 we only communicate through net,no facial identity or personal info.
Incase he does read this,can he provide the service first and the successful ones will pay *100 of that fare.Do that 2ru the email addresses sent to u if not,i don't want to be a learner!
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by evvyking(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
I av been seeing his job vacancies.. Of all d jobs he posted, how many ppl av gotten any tru dem? Dats ma questn. We get Job vacancies daily, dats nt a guarantee 2land d job, y den shd he be paid 1000 4 doin smfn I can get freely?. I wud oly succumb 2ds if ppl av actually gotten jobs frm all his unsolicitated vacancies.. If otherwise, I wud beg 2say ds is fraudulent nd as such jobseekers shd avoid being duped.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello Freaky baby my attention was drawn to your post & I have to address it for clarification purposes. First of all I am not a scam artist & even if I were I wouldn't scam my fellow Nigerians because its just not worth it. A Nigerian scamming a fellow Nigerian of N1,000 is unheard of. If you bothered to read my message you will see where I explicitly stated that a charge of N1,000 is optional & not compulsory & if interested reply the mail it's not like you must be interested in the premium service you were interested that's why you replied otherwise I wouldn't reply you. In case you did not read my reply here it is :Thanks for your interest this is a premium
service
& as such a premium
fee of #1,000 (optional) is applicable. If
interested simply reply
this mail.
As you can see I'm not forcing you to do what you don't want to do & if you were uninterested you would have replied me that you were not interested in the premium service & opted for the free updates I usually post which is random & usually Lagos inclined.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is one of my past posts which trends till this day with over 4,000 views www.nairaland.com/1344527/massive-vacancies you cannot tell me that 1 or 2 persons out of 4,000 people did not find my post useful.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Where were you when I posted this? www.nairaland.com/1344054/nairalanders-advise-needed
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
The fact that you have had a couple of bad experience in the past doesn't mean that all Nigerians are scammers. We all like free stuffs that's why when we hear pay for a service we begin to flip out & start making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
What I'm offering is simply targeted job vacancies with concrete backing & the fact that I am not Jobberman doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm doing. Why not try bad mouthing Jobberman? It has already been done time & time again but people still pay for their services because you can't possibly expect to please 160 million people its just not possible. Even Jesus Christ had a Judas so why should I lose sleep over someone creating a thread & calling me a scammer?
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Truly I don't have a physical office address because I don't want to be affiliated with job agents who charge 40% of your 1st salary. I'm quite new on the job vacancy scene but my presence here has been felt because when you have as much fans & haters as I do then you must be doing something worthwhile.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
If you have a personal beef with me or if you have some issues with me rather than boosting my already growing followers (because any publicity is good publicity if well managed don't believe me just ask Kim Khardashian) inbox me & I will be on hand to reply you. I can't obviously be on hand to reply all the time my name is being mentioned but if it's worth my while I will surely address the issue.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
The service I'm offering is totally optional & if you choose not to do business with me no strings attached but I take offence to being called a scammer just because i ask to pay for a service that I will be rendering that will benefit the job seeker in the long run.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks 4 reading my uncut rant & rave if you still have some unanswered questions kindly inbox me or post it here & bring my attention to it. Thanks & God Bless.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Fraud Fraud Fraud!! I can't sit back and watch you dupe fellow nigerians of "1000k" (Its peanuts bt imagine receving alerts frm abt 20 people,is dat nt 20k..Some people's salary..)..IN DIS 21ST CENTURY YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEND MONEY TO A TOTAL STRANGER?? Improve on ur strategy ok?? Can u advice ur sister to send money even tho its 5kobo to an unknown soul??..STOP EXTORTING MONEY FRM INNOCENT CITIZENS all in the name of providing them with a job...GO and look for another strategy..when you come up with another idea,u can use another email address or name Id...419 tongue
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
freakybaby: Fraud Fraud Fraud!! I can't sit back and watch you dupe fellow nigerians of "1000k" (Its peanuts bt imagine receving alerts frm abt 20 people,is dat nt 20k..Some people's salary..)..IN DIS 21ST CENTURY YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEND MONEY TO A TOTAL STRANGER?? Improve on ur strategy ok?? Can u advice ur sister to send money even tho its 5kobo to an unknown soul??..STOP EXTORTING MONEY FRM INNOCENT CITIZENS all in the name of providing them with a job...GO and look for another strategy..when you come up with another idea,u can use another email address or name Id...419 tongue

Lol a jobless fellow I can't blame you now you are running your mouth but don't come begging me to give you a job because if you were gainfully employed this conversation would not be taking place in the 1st place tongue
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by idsamoo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Okk bros @infobiz9ja,if yu want ppl to pay for yu data plan for free services yu av been offering ,make it 50 naira per month na! Yu kno na ?be yur pple's keeper na ,part premium service noni

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
idsamoo: Okk bros @infobiz9ja,if yu want ppl to pay for yu data plan for free services yu av been offering ,make it 50 naira per month na! Yu kno na ?be yur pple's keeper na ,part premium service noni

Lol this comment has cracked me up & made my day. It goes to show that some good can come out of a bad situation. Even if I put it @ N10 jobless people like Freakybaby will still call me a scammer because they cannot afford N10 tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by mkoabiola: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
It is very wrong for u to tag infobiz a scammer or bad names.
I also received d msg but he stated dat it is optional and not compulsory.
Was dere any victim?no one has claimed to b a victim of hs premium subscription.
Learn things upright b4 u tag hm.
Until u av a proof,u might not b in d right trackfor ur info.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
mko abiola: It is very wrong for u to tag infobiz a scammer or bad names.
I also received d msg but he stated dat it is optional and not compulsory.
Was dere any victim?no one has claimed to b a victim of hs premium subscription.
Learn things upright b4 u tag hm.
Until u av a proof,u might not b in d right trackfor ur info.

Mr Mko Abiola I have two words for you: Thank You. Send me a mail now & I will send you a vacancy tomorrow that you will use to confirm if I'm real or as fake as a N7 note.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
thrugemaster:

Thanks 4 having my back but seriously there's no need for using curse words. Everyone is entitled to their individual opinion & that's what makes us unique. She spoke her mind but the way she went about it was all wrong. As opposed to creating a thread dedicated to me & boosting my reputation in a mixed kind of way she should have privately communicated with me & I would have been more than happy to answer any question she might have posted.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by thrugemaster(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
a spade a spade, i also received the email reply........ It is at my discretion to go ahead......... Why should i come out and start ranting fraud accusations without any evidence..........? Did freakygirl pay for such service without receiving the services? No........ Then she should not discredit someone's intergrity in a bid to make front page......
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
thrugemaster: a spade a spade, i also received the email reply........ It is at my discretion to go ahead......... Why should i come out and start ranting fraud accusations without any evidence..........? Did freakygirl pay for such service without receiving the services? No........ Then she should not discredit someone's intergrity in a bid to make front page......

Lol it seems to me that I have a voltron in thrugemaster *smiles* I must be doing something good smiley Freakybaby cannot reach F.p & all that this thread is doing is promoting me & my old posts that are still relevant to this day. Send me a mail thrugemaster & watch me prove my critics wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h / Raging Battle Between Schlumberger And Geoservices / Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.