Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,443 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is She Tired Of Her Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Tired Of Her Man? (1136 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Tired Of This Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2013
My ex (now 24yrs old) who got married abt 2yrs ago seems not to understand that marriage is sacred! textin, callin, pingin and stalkin me, she's bn invitin me over to d city where she stays wit her hubby and son and av consistently turned down her I.V.
Anytime she says ''I miss you'' I always feel like throwin up, tho I dnt understand where d disgust came from cos I use to love it wen she says d exact same words while we dated. Some months after her marriage, I deleted her frm my bbm,fb n contact list, and she added me bak sayin her marriage shudnt make us enemies. I respect her n her marriage but I dnt want her to contact me again cos I always hav dis weird feelin communicatin wit anoda man's wife behind his bak. I dnt knw why she's bn actin ignorant to read d signals av bn passin across to her cos I knw she's a smart chap! I will keep ignorin her as I dnt fancy her anymore and will neva fancy any man's wife till I die!
Pls ladies, marry for love NOT for money.

1 Like

Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by dmcdad: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2013
Gbam! Your head is there @op
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2013
@ OP, you already know what to do.
So what's the point of creating this thread??
undecided
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
AmBeautiful: @ OP, you already know what to do.
So what's the point of creating this thread??
undecided
oga, did u see me wit a gun pointed at u to read dis?
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jenams: My ex (now 24yrs old) who got married abt 2yrs ago seems not to understand that marriage is sacred! textin, callin, pingin and stalkin me, she's bn invitin me over to d city where she stays wit her hubby and son and av consistently turned down her I.V.
Anytime she says ''I miss you'' I always feel like throwin up, tho I dnt understand where d disgust came from cos I use to love it wen she says d exact same words while we dated. Some months after her marriage, I deleted her frm my bbm,fb n contact list, and she added me bak sayin her marriage shudnt make us enemies. I respect her n her marriage but I dnt want her to contact me again cos I always hav dis weird feelin communicatin wit anoda man's wife behind his bak. I dnt knw why she's bn actin ignorant to read d signals av bn passin across to her cos I knw she's a smart chap! I will keep ignorin her as I dnt fancy her anymore and will neva fancy any man's wife till I die!
Pls ladies, marry for love NOT for money.

Why don't you send her this note you wrote. Mixed signals is not the same thing as saying it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Roseey0(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ op, are you advertising yourself or what? Did she tell you shes tired of her man? Wetin concern girls marrying for love and your experience? When did i miss you sound like i love you and want you back?
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Roseey0: @ op, are you advertising yourself or what? Did she tell you shes tired of her man? Wetin concern girls marrying for love and your experience? When did i miss you sound like i love you and want you back?
I neva knew my ex is on NL. With all due respect, dis thread is abt u.
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
For real?
Oya ex come and defend yourself.

@jenam. * i miss you* oya tell me how you feel. Lol
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
chidyhels: For real?
Oya ex come and defend yourself.

@jenam. * i miss you* oya tell me how you feel. Lol
I hate u. Hapi now?
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Smuthx(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jenams: I hate u. Hapi now?
A bit harsh towards @chidyhels. Bottom line. You have figured out how to treat your ex who is married. and that is distancing yourself from her. So which other advice are you expecting.
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Smuthx: A bit harsh towards @chidyhels. Bottom line. You have figured out how to treat your ex who is married. and that is distancing yourself from her. So which other advice are you expecting.
lols, chidyhels understands wen I say ''I hate her'' she's a friend.
And my post is not to seek for advice, just narratin my ordeal. Bless u sir.
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Jenams: oga, did u see me wit a gun pointed at u to read dis?

First things First : Point of correction, it is 'Lady, Professor, Chief (Mrs)'. Please take note cheesy
Re: Is She Tired Of Her Man? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013
AmBeautiful:

First things First : Point of correction, it is 'Lady, Professor, Chief (Mrs)'. Please take note cheesy
frm ur comment, u sounded like a man so I had no option but to address u as such. Talk like a lady next time. And wats wit d prof, chief n bla bla bla tin? To intimidate me I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Sijo01 Is A Year Older / Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money / Teens&love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.