Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live (2121 Views)

Take Care Of Me Video [download]- Skales / Do Me Video By P-square / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by djd1(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2008
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by djd1(m): 2:52am On May 31, 2008
link to 9ice - kasa final (gongo aso album) live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKYdRtshTQs&feature=related
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by djd1(m): 2:54am On May 31, 2008
no more yahozee video - official video (funny video) chick was like "no more yahooze" with her freaking accent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZfO9nXYPk&feature=related
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by djd1(m): 2:56am On May 31, 2008
black face video official video - nice up ur party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPL12xIj9No&feature=related
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by 4Him1(m): 2:57am On May 31, 2008
these are just horrible . . . no stage presence, no vocal talent.
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by tosinadeda: 9:39am On May 31, 2008
whats with the official video thing??
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by djd1(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2008
go ask the person wey put am for youtube now?
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by tosinadeda: 4:37pm On May 31, 2008
is it not u that posted it on nairaland??
abi wut are u saying?
u post crapy stage performances and call them official links to the songs!!!!!!
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by lalaboi(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2008
lol!!

i laugh in greek!!! o ga oh!
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by 9ja4eva: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2008
Poor
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by djd1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2008
weytin this malo dey talk. official link to video means its actually a video not a slide show or just audio. they dnt even even ve a video for dat song. this is the only official video. if the video is crappy. nah ur own wahala be dat. take it to their manager or gather ur equipment and shoot dem a new video wey go look like say hamattan catch am.
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by ztyle(m): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2008
Dj-D abeg leave Tosin alone no finish me with laf . . .
. . . .lol i just can't quit laffinq abt carry on with ur links.
Re: Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live by beauteous(f): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
pls can anyone give me d lyrics of d track"fellow nigerians" by plantashun boiz

(1) (Reply)

Mi Replies Kelly Handsome-nobody Test Me.(audio ) / Omg He Is So Delicious! / Download See Groove From Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.