Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Dishonours Omotola Ekeinde's Party, Visits Less Privilege Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dishonours Omotola Ekeinde's Party, Visits Less Privilege Home (1326 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Dishonours Omotola Ekeinde's Party, Visits Less Privilege Home by Flirtyfemi: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji was conspicuously missing at the dinner ball held in honour of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by the Actors Guild of Nigeria - I wonder why!
And to think that she's arrived back in the country from her trip to China, where she had gone for vacation as well as seal some business deals. Genevieve is known to have enjoyed a healthy rivalry with Omotola for a very long time as fans and media.
Anyways, it appears the actress might be setting up an orphanage home soon!

She posted these photos on her instagram page this morning with the caption "Times I don't sweat the small stuff❤. Lets start the week with love in our hearts. Good morning��" and "Soon I will need your help to relocate them to a better home. Can I count on you? ��"
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/genevieve-nnaji-absent-as-agn-honours.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dishonours Omotola Ekeinde's Party, Visits Less Privilege Home by homesteady(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na wa oh!! Must she go? Are you even sure they invited her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dishonours Omotola Ekeinde's Party, Visits Less Privilege Home by chifreke(f): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
nija na wa oh...person no do him. owwn tin!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dishonours Omotola Ekeinde's Party, Visits Less Privilege Home by ijebabe: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2013

(1)

Video: Arsenal Midfielder, Mesut Ozil, Tries Hands On Rap Music! / ‘vringo’ A New Video Ringtone Service Introduced By Etisalat Nigeria / Official Music Video - N Word Remix(ice Prince Ft Aka,beatz By Don Jazzy) - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.