Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mourinho Showers Praises On Victor Moses; "he's a terrific player" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Showers Praises On Victor Moses; "he's a terrific player" (734 Views)

Solomon Dalong Praises Victorious Eaglets (photos) / Michael Emenalo Speaks On Victor Moses, Chelsea Loan Policy / Stoke Bank On Victor Moses For City Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Showers Praises On Victor Moses; "he's a terrific player" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jose Mourinho has revealed he plans to heavily rotate his Chelsea squad throughout the season as he looks to add to his previous trophy haul at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues finished third in the Premier League last term and were eliminated at the group stage in the Champions League but, under Rafael Benitez, reached the semifinals of the FA Cup and won the Europa League.

Mourinho expects a similarly long campaign upon his return to the Chelsea helm and praised the strength and depth of his squad.

"I hope to play 60 matches, so where I maybe won’t use different teams, we will use rotation of players that’s for sure," Mourinho told reporters.

Mourinho paid particular attention to Victor Moses, who won the penalty that Eden Hazard scored against Inter before assisting Andre Schurrle’s late finish in the 2-0 win over AC Milan on Sunday.

"Victor has been terrific," he added. "He is another one who is working very hard. He hasn’t missed a single minute of a training session.

"I think Victor is a very good option for us. In Victor’s position we have Hazard, [Kevin] De Bruyne, Schurrle - it’s a position where a coach can make a change during a match and give new life and fresh blood to the team. He is a player who makes the squad stronger and gives us options."

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mourinho-reveals-chelsea-rotation-plans-110300714--sow.html
Re: Mourinho Showers Praises On Victor Moses; "he's a terrific player" by lexyman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is he just knowing ?, he will be more deadly soon , cos he keeps improving as the day goes by .

I"ve watched his games in 3consecutive matches , to me he has more chance to become a prolific winger soon .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli's Ferrari Covered In Toilet Paper / A Nigerian Won Silver In The Commonwealth Games / Why Do Some People Hate Keshi That Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.