Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. (2068 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Monicasque(f): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy: My bad! Also tell Monicasque make she nor vex. Was just kidding around with that comment! embarassed

smileyall is well o
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by fruityjojo(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

The lady has promised heaven and earth crying her eyes out....but I feel it is all acting thingz....My own position is that even if they would continue, he should abort all the introduction and marriage plans and free his mind abeggiii....
Wat is ur own insyd! U just want dat poor boy 2 miss his Wife! Do u knw how many time ur gf has cheated on u or with how many boys ehn? pls leave dis peeps 2 start afresh dnt kill their love with all ur Assumptions nd Lies!
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Truth be say, no lady will confess to kissing and smooching... Just like that!
I think the both of them need some space.
The dude should face his hustle for now!

1 Like

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
fruityjojo: Wat is ur own insyd! U just want dat poor boy 2 miss his Wife! Do u knw how many time ur gf has cheated on u or with how many boys ehn? pls leave dis peeps 2 start afresh dnt kill their love with all ur Assumptions nd Lies!

hmmmm...wise words....u confirmed something-ALL LADIES CHEAT! So if this is given, why should the guy treat a lady that cheats with so much respect? and why should he risk his career for such a lady the point here is that he should concentrate on his career and reduce the level of conmmitment in this relationship and put it at the back of his mind (like myself) that the lady can leave him anytime.
Regarding my gf cheating....a point of correction....GFs....with no future plan for any....any lady that thinks she's found true love in me in on such a looooooooong thing....
...regarding starting afresh,u just made the point for me.....my suggestions are the start afresh principle.....
...and for your last point, I still find it hard to see the assumptions and lies here....coz all my cocnclusions are based on the facts available....How do u describe someone u called and told you she's going to the poll alone....but went with a toaster u've warned her several times to be careful about?
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

hmmmm...wise words....u confirmed something-ALL LADIES CHEAT! So if this is given, why should the guy treat a lady that cheats with so much respect? and why should he risk his career for such a lady the point here is that he should concentrate on his career and reduce the level of conmmitment in this relationship and put it at the back of his mind like myself that the lady can leave her anytime.
Regarding my gf cheating....a point of correction....GFs....with no future plan for any....any lady that thinks she's found true love in me in on such a looooooooong thing....
...regarding starting afresh,u just made the point for me.....my suggestions are the start afresh principle.....
...and for your last point, I still find it hard to see the assumptions and lies here....coz all my cocnclusions are based on the facts available....How do u describe someone u called and told you she's going to the poll alone....but went with a toaster u've warned her several times to be careful about?
Bro, just tell your friend your thoughts, with finality o!
The Gf and the colleague have been on that shoit for some time now.
She just happened to find out that the dude was just using her to cure konji,but alas it was too late because the guy done did it already.
They should give themselves some space, a long one o!

1 Like

Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by walexyll(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
kwangi: Bro, just tell your friend your thoughts, with finality o!
The Gf and the colleague have been on that shoit for some time now.
She just happened to find out that the dude was just using her to cure konji,but alas it was too late because the guy done did it already.
They should give themselves some space, a long one o!

Thanks bro....exactly my thoughts ooo....but I just dont want to look like someone that ruined the relationship my guy has built for 2 years...the funny thing here is that the only set of people on NL that supported the gf and want them together again here are ladies only....so, i sense prejudice/"partisan judgement"...in addition, they just tell me not to ruin their relationship without them backing it up with cogent reasons from the available information....
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^Don't be surprised. The ladies are always like that, especially here on nairaland.
Plus, cheating is rampant these days, so it more of a solidarity thing.
Re: His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. by fruityjojo(f): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
walexyll:

hmmmm...wise words....u confirmed something-ALL LADIES CHEAT! So if this is given, why should the guy treat a lady that cheats with so much respect? and why should he risk his career for such a lady the point here is that he should concentrate on his career and reduce the level of conmmitment in this relationship and put it at the back of his mind like myself that the lady can leave her anytime.
OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. / Twaci: My New Found Love >>> / Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.