Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards (22338 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards (2) (3) (4)

Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by aloteda: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LdI8iJMTCNI/Uf-5YLmMcUI/AAAAAAAAP6Y/x4IKFLHFsoo/s400/.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]“I could not believe when I heard I had been nominated again this year for the BET Awards”… these were Ice Prince’s words at the BET welcome party on Friday, August 2, 2013 at the VIACOM Office in Parkview Ikoyi.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-lPbIWhEWSxo/Uf-5PTRyS0I/AAAAAAAAP5Y/9ETiPeiivVE/s400/.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rj_4eIpyR0M/Uf-5SR32KJI/AAAAAAAAP50/jUtKlGYIFKc/s400/e.JPG[/img]

Ice Prince expressed his joy and gratitude to Africa for recognizing and appreciating his hardwork. “After being on the nomination list with Wizkid and Sarkodie last year, I though that was it for me. … So when I heard I had been nominated again this year, I shed tears of Joy”

http://omobaswagz..com/2013/08/i-cried-when-i-heard-i-was-nominated.html[/size]

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Aboki?! Keep up the good work. We need more cool musics!
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
sharapp dia wetin u dey sing self

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: sharapp dia wetin u dey sing self
Quit exposing yourself, hater!
Go do one song na, with that your Smigol voice lol

18 Likes

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Happy for him smiley
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by deshclones(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
love this guy...love the song "gimme the kush""...this dude,vector and phyno rule naija rap music as far as am concerned...aboki... cool cool cool

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
At his age. Crying with beards... What a shame..

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by HoldenCaulfield(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Haters keep your goddamn mouth shut

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by kentro201: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: sharapp dia wetin u dey sing self

Sharrap young weed...na only to hate u sabi...that's why nigeria is not moving forward...we no dey eva appreciate out own tin....we go leave our garri go dey drink oyinbo man oat....fakelife

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Vicjay1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Though the guy is good, dnt really lyk his style and dat of skales. TeamM.I and Vector

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Cathydera(f): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
I just can't stop listening to that song #Aboki #

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Stone123(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is beautiful, tears of joy my man. Cheers
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by onyeguy: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Abeg can someone tell me what this guy doing for living.

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by thrugemaster(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
bets award? Ice prince nah gambler?

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by skimarvel: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Go achieve smefin nd u will knw wot it feels lyk 2 b recognized..

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by dplomaticVal: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nigerians and low self-esteem! If twas 2be grammy am sure we'd hav Found him in ladipo mrkt picking debris. undecided
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Ibroboss(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
ICE_PRINCE ZAMANI,that's ma real nigga

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by obiajurum25: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
whoa tears of joy..nice

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
BET award?
He cried?
Is he mad?
What will he do if nominated for grammys?
Will he hang?
Mtcheeeeewwww!
Oshisco!!

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by buoye1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
I lyk d guy sha#team baadoh#

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Princeojua(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
This Ice Prince can't stop givin me More And More. Whenever i listen to his songs, he be lik say na juju the worry me. You are the best Ice. If only i can Imitate you, i will end up winning BET too.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
onye guy: Abeg can someone tell me what this guy doing for living.

He cries for a living..

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by lacosteIII(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
enjoy bro cool
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
okpara ugo:

He cries for a living..

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by alphaconde(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Just the same way I cried when APC finally got registered

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Monzuur(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice prince is sure......But M.I sure paz........Abaga d best rapper in africa

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by kokoye(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
I also cried when I was born.

Next

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by yertyr(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
okpara ugo: At his age. Crying with beards... What a shame..
Childish
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by PurpleHouse(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
I Dey Hungry O!

**** Nor be even Grammy****
Upon those wack songs! Abegi! ***Picks Shield*** them go soon attack!

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
SMH4Y he cries in riches you cry in poverty

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by nickz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Get ready to shed more tears grin cause more nominations are coming #VIP grin

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by striker9(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Quit exposing yourself, hater!
Go do one song na, with that your Smigol voice lol
lol.preSIOS........

Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Download Skwinik By Okpo Records Gang / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS)