Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards (22334 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by laplace19(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Yungwizzy....... Go and sing yours with that your raucous voice let nairalanders and the world see if the publicity will go beyond your locality.... Busy body
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by romelady(f): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2013
GO ON WITH UR GOOD WORK.....AM IN LOVE WIT UR SONGS EZPECIALLY...ABOKI, MAGICIAN, AND VIP

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by shaneroberts26: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: sharapp dia wetin u dey sing self
. Guy,me just like Ice Prince and M.I but they are no rappers.It amazes me when people say dat they are d bst rappers in Africa when you hav O.G's like Mode 9.Ma broda,real rap fans dont play Ice prince or M.I.Mode 9 is d only rapper in dis country.Too bad we r too dull to understand and decipher his punch lines.Dude is a lyrically ill and a lyricist.Imagine Ice Prince doin a rap battle wid Mode 9.Make i no even go there.Ice Prince,M.I and dia lots raps for d ladies and bitttch asss niggas while Mode 9 reps the real rap fans i.e d Gees.Even his dress code is so O.G like a hardcore dude; like Talib Kweli and Jay Z dem but i am yet to c dem dress like what they rep instead they dress like Nollywood celebrities eg,Nonso Diobi.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Naija Aboki: Ice Prince needs tha grammy now he've got bet

He was nominated alongside Wizkid and a ghanaian artist.

Only one of them wins the category... He should reserve his tears till the winning day.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by ocelot2006(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2013

*The Federal Ministry of Health warns that bad belle is dangerous to your health. If symptoms persists, boil stone to cure your sickness*
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by juvewalex(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Happy 4 u ice , let d songs roll in
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by iamtheprincipal: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2013
I Love Ice Prince and his songs. He is doing a great job and I am enjoying his songs.
Thanks, Mr. Zamani!
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by adriancarl(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Oya na aboki on course.... remain grammy(hopefully)
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Jccy(f): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Brother such s lyf
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Wetin the guy dey sing oh. Cos all his hard work sound meaningless to me.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Tonylyte(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2013
deshclones: love this guy...love the song "gimme the kush""...this dude,vector and phyno rule naija rap music as far as am concerned...aboki... cool cool cool

Bro u sabi music at all ? Though na ya own opinion. But, phyno+vector+olamide+2=m.i. M.i, naeto c, ice-prince(disputable), mode9, jagz(disputable)i knw, others are children.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ice Prince; D guy wit one pattern of rap.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by johnsonwax(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ko kan aye jooooo !!!!!!!
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Propounder(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
onye guy: Abeg can someone tell me what this guy doing for living.

how you go know? when common good English you nor fit speak... Mtcheewcry
i pity you, nor go find better thin do with ya #HATRED#
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Propounder(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tonylyte:

Bro u sabi music at all ? Though na ya own opinion. But, phyno+vector+olamide+2=m.i. M.i, naeto c, ice-prince(disputable), mode9, jagz(disputable)i knw, others are children.

bros! What are you saying?... You are not even communicating
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by ideylaff: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Vic-jay:
Though the guy is good, dnt really lyk his style and dat of skales. TeamM.I and Vector

same here, I do like him and liked his songs, but since he sane Aboki.... al his rap lines are exactly in line with insha gaim 1 shan gai Aboki rap style...

He needs to change that style.... getting boring now, if he cant he should stink to the Ara nbe to mo feda... syle... much better than 1 shan gai, 2 shan gai, ice princey 3 shall guy ....
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Aboki?! Keep up the good work. We need more cool musics!
Smh @ musics
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
ideylaff:

same here, I do like him and liked his songs, but since he sane Aboki.... al his rap lines are exactly in line with insha gaim 1 shan gai Aboki rap style...

He needs to change that style.... getting boring now, if he cant he should stink to the Ara nbe to mo feda... syle... much better than 1 shan gai, 2 shan gai, ice princey 3 shall guy ....
Nah really one shan gai,u for just turn am to Shanghai na
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by kimco(m): 1:37am On Aug 07, 2013
why the hate for every1 who dnt like him. Why is it byforce.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by respectkings: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2013
See mε̲̣̣̣̥ see movie magic o! Wetty dal one com ßε̲̣̣̣̥ kwan! Cryin as H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ ? Unto... Givn dem 2 much money 2 ßε̲̣̣̣̥ shortlisted or ΨђåƮ naa?.. Abaa! Abatically,,
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by iamdsam: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2013
I love you Ice Prince. I can confidently say that Ice Prince and Olamide are the hottest rappers we got right now in Nigeria and Africa #teamdb
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by OmoUSH(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Make BET scrape off African Category abeg cos i don't know what that orc of a nigger and his colleaugues raps.

Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Download Skwinik By Okpo Records Gang / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS)