Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) (2129 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / PDP BOT Chair: Ahmadu Ali, Iwuanyanwu, Others Refuse To Step Down For Anenih / Iwuanyanwu, Others Refuse To Step-down For Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
How to fix a good bash: The big boys show up for Anenih’s birthday and some enemies too (Photos)

by Solomon Osadolo

Unsurprisingly the 80th birthday thanksgiving service and bash of chairman of the PDP board of trustees, Anthony Anenih, gathered together some of the nation’s biggest power brokers in one place, from the most powerful man in the country, Goodluck Jonathan, to arguably the most powerful woman, Dame Patience Jonathan.

The most influential business leader, Aliko Dangote; Nigeria’s powerful former generals and ex-leaders, Babangida, Abubakar and Danjuma, and many others were also there. And of course what’s a good party without some enemies – so Edo governor, Adams Oshiomhole, and ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo were there as well.

These photos from the events say it all.

Happy birthday to the fixer, Anthony Anenih. Any hope this would be your last year in politics?

What was she thinking?

Stylish cake…

Ah… look who we have here
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2013

I am loyal sir… You are?

All the big boys

Theophilus and Daisy Danjuma

The Archbishop of Kafanchian, Bishop Joseph Bagobiri, prays for first family and Anenih’s family
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2013

I can hear you guys…

Ekueme presents a gift on behalf of the PDP BOT

Source
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Past and Present thieves of this Nation soon to be rebuilt

1 Like

Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by 3itNg: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
PEJ do eye like winch

cheesy
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by princesammmy: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Where are the boko when they are needed most?

6 Likes

Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Dejohnbull: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Demostration of craze, 0ld enough to retire men dey wil kill Nigeria or Nija go kill them.
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by bloggernaija: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Association of thieves and destiny destroyers

1 Like

Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Goldmind1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
These are the men that troubles Nigeria!
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by daywatcher: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
fight each other in public....jaiye jaiye together in private...this is whether northerner, southerner, igbo, yoruba, hausa, muslim, christian..and we get high bp arguing for and against them

2 Likes

Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by duni04(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
All the people that have held Nigeria by the balls since independence, seated in the same venue! shocked Where's boko haram wen u need them.
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by DisGuy: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
smh the way old naija people celebrate birthdays like they were deprived as children--cutting cake too

princesammmy: Where are the boko when they are needed most?

cool
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by RipVanWink: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
kai...where is a drone strike when you need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meen such a gathering of africas mightiest Lxxters!...kai e go hard for this same bunch to be gathered together in one place o......

infact na nuke 4 good to detonate for this gathering...a drone strike might be ineffective...considering the kin jazz these fellows dey into.....imagine all the cusrsings wey 160million nigerians dey curse them..and dem never fall die like chicken!!!
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by duni04(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
daywatcher: fight each other in public....jaiye jaiye together in private...this is whether northerner, southerner, igbo, yoruba, hausa, muslim, christian..and we get high bp arguing for and against them
Abi! Now i feel like an idio.t for joining all those tribal fights on Nairaland.
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by skyfall: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
You call them big boys, I call them criminals who have bled Nigeria onto its deathbed.
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by antartica(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
The worn out alpha chimps still ruling the roost in the country of the blind,BBC(BIG BLIND COUNTRY).
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Oshio is very very crafty! Playin wit d intelligence of edo people. Birds of identical pileage....#smh
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by WilyiWily: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Big Thieves,
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gods, when my time comes, let me have the votes of all the rich and the poor. I must be there.....

I need the Humility of Jonathan, the Wisdom of Anenih, the Craftiness of IBB and the acumen of Dangote.

1 Like

Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2013
Our First Lady pancake tho undecided
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by adconline(m): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Regular Naija folks are fighingt one another over tribe, religion and trivial things, these folks are milking Naija dry.
They will be raping:
Look at you
Look at us
All my friends who come from all over Naija are rich as fcukk
All my friends who come from all over Naija are rich as fcukk.
All my friends who come from all over Naija are rich as fucukk
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by atlwireles: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2013
After you see this pictures, then you know why the PDP is going nowhere but Asorock. cool cool cool cool
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by tyson55(m): 3:14am On Aug 06, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by tellwisdom: 4:24am On Aug 06, 2013
princesammmy: Where are the boko when they are needed most?

You know, they cant bomb without you being present
Re: The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) by gulfer: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2013
duni04:
Abi! Now i feel like an idio.t for joining all those tribal fights on Nairaland.
Right you are that you ever joined in tribal e-war! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are Blacks More Violent, More Disorganised and Less Disciplined than Whites? / Why I Was Arrested - Chidi Lloyd / It Is Only An Incompetent Government That Allows Medical Doctors To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.