Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Learn How To Lock Your System Folders With Password Without Any Software. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Lock Your System Folders With Password Without Any Software. (646 Views)

Modified: This Device Will Lock Your Computer Wirelessly & Also Track Your Keys / How To Unlock Zip Files With Password / How Can I Protect A File Folder With Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Lock Your System Folders With Password Without Any Software. by jerryzone1: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Today I will be showing you how you can lock a folder with password without any software. Only what you need will be to create a simple batch file. So follow the steps.
Open a Notepad. Copy the code below and paste it into notepad Save as the notepad as NAME.bat
(E.g. Folder_lock.bat).
Keep the batch file (Folder_lock.bat) in any hard drive or on the desktop and double click on it. It will create a new folder locker at the same location.
Keep the files that you want to hide and lock
into the folder locker. If you want to unlock your files then double click on the batch file again and type Y (for yes). Here I set the password jerry. You can change the password by editing the batch file.

Here is the batch file code :

cls
@ECHO OFF
read more at: http://www.ogbongeinfo.com/2013/08/learn-how-to-lock-your-system-folders.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Hp Envy 15 Touch Screen / Brand New HP 250G1 15.6" Notebook PC- 48k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.