Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview (1214 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by CarCam: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
@frosbel

Sideline whatever baggages Myles Munroe might have

Sidestep any bias or prejudice, youtube Myles Munroe
- He has been explaining and teaching the Kingdom concept for years
- This also was Jesus' core objective or focus i.e. The Kingdom of God aka The Kingdom of Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KbneVcap5E
- Taster

# grin Chuddy Esenwa is bang on right, Jesus never publicly preached Born Again.

Born Again was taught to one individual in the middle of a stolen night
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by PastorKun(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
CarCam: @frosbel

The terminology 'born again' is most grossly misunderstood by the christian movement that bases most of their doctrines on being born again the most.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
CarCam: @frosbel

Sideline whatever baggages Myles Munroe might have

Sidestep any bias or prejudice, youtube Myles Munroe
- He has been explaining and teaching the Kingdom concept for years
- This also was Jesus' core objective or focus i.e. The Kingdom of God aka The Kingdom of Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KbneVcap5E
- Taster

# grin Chuddy Esenwa is bang on right, Jesus never publicly preached Born Again.

Listened to all 10 minutes of it, preciously wonderful, I am not a fan of his , but he nailed this one.

95% of churches are not preaching the kingdom , and because they are not preaching the kingdom there is so much confusion and void in the body of Christ. Many of us until now have not heard the Gospel, True !!

I have to agree that religion is the cause of the mayhem, chaos and confusion in the world today, this is Satan's doing with the cooperation of MEN.

May God's kingdom come quickly and may there be peace and righteousness on earth, may the wicked be uprooted and cast out, may the weak be made strong and the poor made rich.

Thanks Bro.

"whom heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things about which God spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time." - Acts 3:21
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Absolute garbage!!
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^

Says the preacher of 2 gospels.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2013
frosbel: ^^

Says the preacher of 2 gospels.

smiley
grin I AGREE with frosbel on this one.The gospel of the kingdom aka gospel of grace of the Kingdom.
@shdemidemi still go back and study more,these guys have been at it for ages.When did you receive your revelations about the two gospels anyway?
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Bidam: grin I AGREE with frosbel on this one.The gospel of the kingdom aka gospel of grace of the Kingdom.
@shdemidemi still go back and study more,these guys have been at it for ages.When did you receive your revelations about the two gospels anyway?

Don't start what you can't finish. When I start asking you and 'half baked' Frosbel questions, I am sure you will eventually abscond from the thread. So, I advice you leave me to my opinion or be ready to answer questions on the topic. Thanks
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

Don't start what you can't finish. When I start asking you and 'half baked' Frosbel questions, I am sure you will eventually abscond from the thread. So, I advice you leave me to my opinion or be ready to answer questions on the topic. Thanks

You opinion is just that, you opinion, and it is FALSE.

There is ONE Gospel.

smiley
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2013
We are looking for a new kingdom, not these wicked kingdoms of men where there is confusion, wickedness, tyranny, bloodshed, perversion and failed ideologies.

This new kingdom will soon be made manifest when the king Lord Jesus arrives with his angels, in flaming fire , taking vengeance on his enemies , particularly those who have contributed to the terrorising of this earth and her inhabitants.

My King is Jesus, he is the only one who is worthy, he gave his life for me and my brethren , even when we were still sinners , we are also princes of the new age, not this wicked age, many of us will become governors, rulers, presidents in the coming age.

Whether Muslims like it or not, whether atheists like it or not , whether the rebellious like it or not , we will rule them with the authority vested in us by Christ Jesus.

Brethren , our allegiance is not to this world which is passing away, let those who love this world fight over it, our allegiance is to the eternal King and his coming kingdom , let us live holy lives such that others will observe God through our ways and listen to the gospel , then they will repent and believe and become citizens of the kingdom. We need to bring in more people to the kingdom.

Oh Yes Lord, thy kingdom come, come quickly Lord Jesus, save the oppressed, guard the little children, deliver us from terrorists, save us from sin and shower more grace into our lives.

Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

"And he that overcometh, and he that keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give authority over the nations:" - Revelation 2:26

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Ok, I am here with you.

Please, what is the kingdom message/ gospel?
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Where is my friend!!!!

Gone M.I.A
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by mcfynest(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2013
spot on bro. pls broda, being born again is kinda confusing. was jesus tryin to talk about re-incarnation.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2013
mcfynest: spot on bro. pls broda, being born again is kinda confusing. was jesus tryin to talk about re-incarnation.

Jesus was not talking about re-incarnation, he was talking about a spiritual death to our sin nature.

Every human being without Christ is dead, we became dead due to the fall of the first man.

The first man sinned and the sin was passed on to their descendants.

'The wages of sin is death'

when we become 'born again' we become new babes to live forever being freed from the curse of sin and death.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=shdemidemi]

Jesus was not talking about re-incarnation, he was talking about a spiritual death to our sin nature.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

Why not let me ask the questions,since i don't fully comprehend your two gospel theology. Pls could you kindly explain the stone that was cut with no human hands in Daniel that smashed other Kingdoms?
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

My question is pending bro.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Bidam: Why not let me ask the questions,since i don't fully comprehend your two gospel theology. Pls could you kindly explain the stone that was cut with no human hands in Daniel that smashed other Kingdoms?

One Kingdom, One Gospel, One Lord and One God.

Jesus the King of the coming Kingdom you mentioned in Daniel.

Our brother is preaching another gospel.

smiley
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Thank God you were not born in Pakistan.

Answer simple question, you are acting .......

I don't want to use any fowl language jare.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Bidam, help your brother out of this problem by answering the question. He was quick to attack my opinion but he can't defend his. Smh
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2013
shdemidemi: Bidam, help your brother out of this problem by answering the question. He was quick to attack my opinion but he can't defend his. Smh

I intentionally ignored your question.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
^^^^ why would you ignore my question though?

shocked shocked
Na fight!
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by mcfynest(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

Every human being without Christ is dead, we became dead due to the fall of the first man.

The first man sinned and the sin was passed on to their descendants.

'The wages of sin is death'

when we become 'born again' we become new babes to live forever being freed from the curse of sin and death.

dont you think what jesus was saying is in accordance to what paul said. 1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. maybe its not spiritual death, maybe physical. we all need to die of this physical body bfor we can inherit the kingdom of God
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
mcfynest:

dont you think what jesus was saying is in accordance to what paul said. 1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. maybe its not spiritual death, maybe physical. we all need to die of this physical body bfor we can inherit the kingdom of God

Remember Adam didn't have this body of sin in the garden. We have sin embedded in our present body, even as we come to Christ we live with two natures. That is why no man can confidently say he can't commit the act of sin even though he is in Christ. Paul was saying we cannot meet Christ with this sinful body of death but we will have a glorified body that has no sinful urge in it. The same kind of body Christ had on earth, a body that has no sinful nature in it.

Apostle Paul can then make a statement like this-

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Our soul would be saved on that day and clothed with another body apart from this present one.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

Our soul would be saved on that day and clothed with another body apart from this one.

saved from what and into what ?
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by shdemidemi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
frosbel:

saved from what and into what ?

Is that how it works, you blatantly said you ignored my question intentionally. But, you come with so much boldness to ask me a question yourself.

Nah..answer my question first.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
^^^^^

Listen to this brother, he nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XelbiJsAts8
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by alexleo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
frosbel: We are looking for a new kingdom, not these wicked kingdoms of men where there is confusion, wickedness, tyranny, bloodshed, perversion and failed ideologies.

This new kingdom will soon be made manifest when the king Lord Jesus arrives with his angels, in flaming fire , taking vengeance on his enemies , particularly those who have contributed to the terrorising of this earth and her inhabitants.

My King is Jesus, he is the only one who is worthy, he gave his life for me and my brethren , even when we were still sinners , we are also princes of the new age, not this wicked age, many of us will become governors, rulers, presidents in the coming age.

Whether Muslims like it or not, whether atheists like it or not , whether the rebellious like it or not , we will rule them with the authority vested in us by Christ Jesus.

Brethren , our allegiance is not to this world which is passing away, let those who love this world fight over it, our allegiance is to the eternal King and his coming kingdom , let us live holy lives such that others will observe God through our ways and listen to the gospel , then they will repent and believe and become citizens of the kingdom. We need to bring in more people to the kingdom.

Oh Yes Lord, thy kingdom come, come quickly Lord Jesus, save the oppressed, guard the little children, deliver us from terrorists, save us from sin and shower more grace into our lives.

Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

"And he that overcometh, and he that keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give authority over the nations:" - Revelation 2:26

AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview by PastorAIO: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmmmm . . . . I know about that derision for the so called 'kingdom preachers'. But what exactly is this kingdom?

ps. gospel simply is good news, so even your exam results can be a gospel (or not depending on how you did).

(1) (Reply)

Remain Steadfast In The Faith! / Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum / Christians Praying Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.