Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (28792 Views)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / Dangote Liquidates $1.27bn Loans In 10 Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jango22(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2006
Guide To Get Small Loan (less Than N100,000)

Can someone in the house help post contacts of individuals or organizations that do finance small startup businesses. Financing in terms of SHORT-TERM LOANS below N100,000. With low Interest rate

I believe there are several people out there like myself who has small business ideas that need support. Please, if any individual has such contacts do post them for the benefit of all.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jango22(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2006
Which Companies Give Small Loans?

I have an idea that I want to implement, but no financing. Does anybody know individuals or organizations that can finance a startup idea with less than 100,000 naira?
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by IAH(f): 4:56pm On May 27, 2006
What's the cut for individuals who finance your business?
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jango22(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2006
There are 2 options, like I said its a small business but it has potentials. The financier will decide to recoup his money with the agreed interest or can actually team up with me as a partner.

I am open to discuss the options, since I dont want the idea to die with me. Pat Utomi said "it is better to have part of what is functional than to have 100% of what is not functional".
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Seun(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2006
Contact me. I know people who might be interested. In what industry is your business and can you give details? wink
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jango22(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2006
SEUN,

I have sent a post to your gmail account
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by IAH(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2006
Mail me too o! If the idea is good, I'm interested. cool
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by avocat(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2006
i could assist you if i consider you idea interesting
you could provide me with a bit more detail.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by kazey(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2006
Send me a copy too smiley kayode.muyibi[at]gmail.com, I might be interested.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:02am On May 28, 2006
So this forum is full of potential investors. I'm proud! cool
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jango22(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2006
I will get in touch with you guys - IAH, AVOCAT and KAZEY. Thanks for the response
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jango22(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2006
AVOCAT, cant find your email address anywhere. How can I reach you?
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2006
One of the best things you can do for an entrepreneur is to convince her to grow her business organically - financing growth with profits instead of taking loads or inviting investors. Greed kills!
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 2:09am On Jul 01, 2006
This aren't joke at all are you guys 4real ?
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by ibkn(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2006
jango u culd send me a mail 2. ps but d amount u asked 4 culd be less than wat i ave
anyway would like 2 hear from u. ps 2 seun u doing a nice job here
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by noble2007(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Jango,

could assist you if i consider your idea interesting.
you could provide me with a bit more detail to see if ur idea is legit.If ur idea is good and legitimate i can even provide amount higher than N100,000.I'm an Investor/Project Financier
my e-mail is fuellessgenerator@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by andypc(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2007
i have a business that i would want someone to finance. pls anone with useful information concerning individuals or compnies or corporate group that would love to finance a business idea or proposition should contact me immediately
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by emal(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2007
I NEED A LOAN FOR A BUSINESS.
I am a salary earner. I have a business I want to fund but my money is short of 300k. I want to borrow and pay good interest for a maximun of two months.
Please interested members should contact at my email dakwe01@fastmail.fm
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by cunny88(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
Take it or u liv, D red devils ar stagin a repeat of the 1999 treble. mark my words. We hav wat it takes 2 rule Europe.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by sabmack(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
I am a Computer/Network Engineer with an experience of over 15yrs. Currently, I need one who can finance the setting up of a mini cybercafe that will also incorporate IT training, Laptop/Pc repairs.

I can effectively run the place with my expertise and experiance, having been doing it for others. Any interested Partner can reach me at sabmack2001@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by SOJ(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2007
Most small biz ideas are workable with a little capital.Searching deep u might find out dat u dont need the "loan" in form of cash alone.Yu should research ways of synergizing with other small biz around u that have comlementary or similar products and services. Also look for opportunities to piggyback on well established biz and recieve mobilizations upfront on ur services to propesctive clients.Hope this helps?Just dont want inertia to prevent u or anyone like it did me when i started mine wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by levis2kk: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2007
Anyone got any idea of any company that needs nigerian distributors? Am interested. As for loans, try www.grofin.com/hom.asp?pid=278
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by afrinets(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2008
Hello,
  l m actually new to Nairaland, i don't know that you people are doing great here!
l have been seeking a support of about N120,000 to get set a web hosting, reseller + design company.
Right away i have gone a bit far by registering with CAC.
Now if any one here would like to help me out, i would be glad. its my profession, i m an I.T professional + www expert.
l can starve myself to pay off this loan for all innitial payements that come in, or can even go into life partnership if choose this option!

Please interested brother shld contact me here: alphahcom247@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by extol: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2008
I NEED A LOAN
i need a loan below N100,000 to finance my business that has already started, i need support for speedy result.
between now till a month time you will your investment + interest.

duration of loan - ONE MONTH

term of the loan will be determined by the investor.

the earlier we can get assistance the better
anyone that is ready to invest or with useful information can send a mail to extol08@gmail.com or call 07085728278
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by lovlin287(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
please i need well meaning individuals to assist me in berthing my dream ideas and projects to reality
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by stone4rock(m): 1:36am On Jun 13, 2008
Well am down to assist, provided you have a good business sense and i percieve prospects in your ideas.
though i dont have more than 1M to drop.
contact me on stone4rocking@yahoo.com
subject: biz
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by lawry: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2008
seun how do u connect me i have a business i want to expand and i need a laon for it pls
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by lawry: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hi Avocat i sent a mail to but i did not get reply coz u send u could assit pls reply me thank you
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by lawry: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hi stone4rock
sorry i mailed but did not following the instruction on the subject pls pardon me and reply i have send some details of what i do thank you.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by 2marto: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2008
Good idea attracts money.If you have sound idea, and you are passionate about it you'll definately get the money.All you need is the right info as to how and why.You've got profitable idea, you'r passionate about it, you know the in and out of the buz, and you're trustworthy, and all you now need is little capital to push the idea then contact me both for info and financial support.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by demoly: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
I too need a loan of 100k for business expasion, i am currently running a biz center in Ibadan whic is growing on fine. The kind of loan required should be interest free.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Gonorrhea(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
demoly:

I too need a loan of 100k for business expasion, i am currently running a biz center in Ibadan whic is growing on fine. The kind of loan required should be interest free.

u go waka tire ooo my brother!

interest free for naija?! grin

(1) (2)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / PART 1: NIGERIAN OIL INDUSTRY AND FUEL SUBSIDY: FACTS, MYTHS & HIDDEN TRUTH / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.