Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? (3514 Views)

I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. / There Is No Credible Bank In Nigeria, The Worst Of Them Is First Bank / Credible Cargo Shipping Agents Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by gbyg(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2008
One house! i was refered to this e-voucher saler NGR GSM by a friend, i pick interest and i plan to start up business with them but i am not sure if they are authentic organisation. I mean are they credible organisation? If there is another good option i wouldn't mind. their site is www.ngrgsm.com. thanks
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by tooslar: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Actually I don't know what you mean by credibility but all I can tell you is that they are very real I have done Business with them on a number of occasions.
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by ishmael(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
tooslar:

Actually I don't know what you mean by credibility but all I can tell you is that they are very real I have done Business with them on a number of occasions.

pls how good is the recharge printing business with ngrgsm people? i want to find out how reliable they are too. how well do u know them?
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by showskill(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
I actually have not test them but You have to very carefully
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by publicview: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
They are, if you are in lagos why not do yourself a favour by visitng their office which appeared vividly in their website,

I have done business with them
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by naijacutee(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
Exactly. Their physical address is boldly stated on their website - why not go and visit them? What is the aim of your posting here? Too lazy to go and check them out?

(1) (Reply)

Solar Powered Fans For Sale. / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / How Do I Package Crayfish For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.