Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her (24347 Views)

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / She Deceived And Forced Me Into Marrying Her / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by monsieurp: 2:10pm On May 31, 2008
wonders will never end
I read this in the punch newspaper

Many would cry foul and declare his action as abominable. But 44-year-old Samson Adeyemo sees nothing wrong in sleeping with his own daughter and impregnating her.

Indeed the Iragbiji, Osun State-born phone repairer is now at daggers drawn with members of his family who he accused of conspiring to terminate the pregnancy.

He insisted that one of the greatest things that had happened in his life was the express instruction he allegedly received from God not only to sleep with his daughter but also to marry her.

Adeyemo, who is popularly known in his Powerline Road, Sefu Ota, Ibafo, Ogun State as Siridua, told Saturday Punch that violent death loomed over the head of whoever was responsible for the termination of the pregnancy that his daughter was carrying for him. “Whoever spilled the blood of my child will also have their own blood spilled,” he threatened.

Justifying his action, he said he received an instruction from God during one of his prayer sessions about seven months ago to have sex with 18-year-old Aanu, the last of his three children.

“I cried when I got the instruction,” he recalled. “I cried to God and said, ‘Why? Have sex with my own chid? What will people say?’ I began to pray harder but God said He was the one that ordered me to do so.

“When my pleading with the Lord failed, I called my daughter and told her that God said I should have sex with her. She shouted and said, ‘Daddy, your own daughter?’ She then asked me whether God said she would become pregnant if I had sex with her. But I could not provide an answer to that because I did not ask God. And since she is a girl I have trained in the ways of God, she agreed and I began to have sex with her.’”

Adeyemo whose three children are boy and two girls, said his wife left the children behind when she deserted him about 15 years ago. His son and first born, 22-year-old Segun, holds a secondary school certificate and helps him in his phone repair business. The second born, 20-year-old Bimpe, was also living with him before she relocated to Iragbiji to live with her grandmother, while Aanu remained with him in his two-room apartment in Ibafo.

Adeyemo said he called Segun and Bimpe and told them about the instruction he had received from God. They both expressed shock but did nothing to discourage it.

But not long after he started sleeping with Aanu, Adeyemo said he received another instruction to start sleeping with Bimpe too. “When I heard this, I cried endlessly. I said, ‘God, but you know I am yet to come to terms with the strange command to sleep with my last born. Now you want me to start having sex with Bimpe.’ But God said he had made me king over the whole world, so I should not hesitate to do according to His instructions.

“So, when Bimpe came back from her school in Ile-Ife, I called her and told her that God said I should be sleeping with her. She said it was not possible. She was not persuaded by my explanations and she became angry and left. But I continued to sleep with Aanu.”

Adeyemo admitted that he was once taken to a healing home after a mental illness, but he said he was afflicted with madness because he refused to heed a call from God to work for Him.

He said, “God had been calling me to work for him even as a kid, but I refused to heed the call. That was why I got afflicted with madness and my parents took me to Olode Ife for cure. I was a tailor before I heed the call of God. I remember that after I had Segun and Bimpe, I suffered sexual dysfunction. I went into prayers for days, promising God that if he cured me of the dysfunction and I was able to have a child afterward, I would dedicate that child to God.

“The very day I finished the prayers, I slept with my wife and she conceived my last born. That was why I named her Aanuoluwapo (God is merciful). So, if you understand very well, you will know that God probably heard my vow when I said I would dedicate the child to Him if He cured me of sexual dysfunction.

“God told me that He had made me the king over the world. So, when God told me to start sleeping with her, I began to remember what had told God before I had her.”

Adeyemo’s apartment also serves as a church, attended only by him and his children. It was during one of the sessions that Aanu broke the news of her pregnancy about six months ago. She told her father that she had missed her period and feared that she was pregnant.

Adeyemo said, “She said I did not tell her she would be pregnant. I was surprised too because I did not have the instruction that she would be pregnant. I started praying, and I prayed very hard until God revealed that He was the one working, and that Aanu should become my wife. God said since I am the king, He had decided to make Aanu a princess. I was happy and I informed Segun and Bimpe about the happening.”

But two weeks ago, Adeyemo returned home from his shop and found it locked. His five-month pregnant daughter was nowhere to be found, a situation he found very strange.

He said, “I know that she didn’t have any friend around except she went to my neighbour’s house. I went there to look for her but no one had any hint about her movement. I prayed and God told me to relax. I cooked the things I had bought, then I ate and slept. The next day, I decided to travel home to my mother in the village to ask whether Aanu was with her. When I reached the village, Aanu was not there. I then narrated what happened and she was alarmed. I tried to make her understand that I was only carrying out God’s instructions. Then, I called my other two children and accused them of aiding their sister to run away from home since they were the only people whom knew what had happened, but they denied aiding her.”

Next, Adeyemo visited his sister in Gbagada, Lagos, but he did not meet her in her shop where she sells groceries. In anger, he turned everything in the shop upside down and left a message that he gave her 24 hours to return Aanu to him or risk more violence.

He said, “I seized her child but people prevailed on me to release him. I know that my family does not want the world to know what is happening, but it is because they don’t understand. The next day, Aanu came back home and I was happy.”

But his joy was short-lived as he discovered while they slept together in the night, that Aanu’s tummy had become flat. “I touched her breasts and they were wet. Then, I noticed that she was having pads in her pant. How could a pregnant person be wearing pads?

“When the day broke, I asked Aanu what happened to her pregnancy, but she did not answer me, so I beat her. I asked her who was responsible for the termination of the pregnancy but she said she only took drugs. That was when I beat her for lying to me. She became angry and left.

“I will not rest until those who spilled the blood of the unborn child pay heavily for what they did.”

When contacted, Iya Shina, Adeyemo’s younger sister, told Saturday Punch that her brother should not be taken serious because he was not mentally balanced.

She said, “Have you heard such story before, that a man would sleep with his own daughter? Aanu is his last born. It was her elder sister (Bimpe) who told me that their father was sleeping with her (Aanu).

“I was not the one responsible for the abortion. The girl took some drugs on her own before she came to my house. I just saw her bleeding and I had to pay N20,000 in a hospital to get her womb flushed.

“My brother’s case has caused the family a lot of headache. The girl is now in our village; she is no more with him. His wife left him when the girl was about two years old, but I took her from her mother when she was 10. I later allowed her to go and leave with him because he requested for her.”

Speaking on what might be the problem with Adeyemo, Dr Chike Ogbana of the Psychiatric Hospital, Abeokuta, opined that the phone repairer definitely is under some influence.

“It is obvious that he is mentally sick, although he has to be tested in order to ascertain his state of mind. Again that he claims to be hearing some voice indicates that he is not well. The girl too must have suffered trauma because of what she went through in the hand of her father. For such things to happen to the girl for such a long time, the girl must have been somehow threatened, he added.

1 Like

Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by benincitys(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2008
very bad sleeping with his daughter ,they should lock him up in a sick home.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by ima1(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2008
lol like there is a sick home in naija, but the man is very very crazy and unstable and a huge pedofile
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by savanaha: 6:57pm On May 31, 2008
How old is his daughter and why has he not been charged? He still has the nerve to claim God told him. Crazy subhuman.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2008
ARU !!!!!!!!!!.
chineke !!!!!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
Messed up family tree
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked but dat his daughter aanu is also sick,why didnt she just leave d house like bimpe,she's so stupid to have slept wt her own father,anyway its like she wanted it too
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2008
if I may ask, is this story real?
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by ifyalways(f): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2008
rokiatu:

if I may ask, is this story real?
Intelligent question !
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by bunmii(f): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2008
hmmm only in nigeria will he still have time to be answering questions for some newspaper
he should be locked up sick bastard.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by proo212(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2008
And we think such sick things only happen away from Nigeria. If this story is true, then wow but if it isn't; props for the sensationalism,

I am convinced though that equally bad things happen that we don't hear about. When I was younger, I could have sworn paedophilia only existed in the west but now i know better.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Blatant: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
what's all the noise about?

the first thing is to see what the Nigerian law says about incest and if he has fallen foul, he should be prosecuted. I believe the girl is of legal age. So the way to catch him out is if he has fallen foul of the law regarding incest or rape.

I dont think any sane man will do that anyway
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by sistajay(f): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
The father is mentally ill, I say he should be castrated.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by iz2much: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
He should be taken to Praise The Lord (A Phyco Ward)
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by shylladear(f): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2008
The question here is, is the story real? you know all this media houses they can write anything just to get their name going not minding the damage.
But if it is true then that man must be crazy and should be taken to yaba left (yaba phyciatric hospital) angry
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by TOH(f): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
lol Im sure the daughter's name is HotFunmi grin
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Truequest(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
shylladear:

The question here is, is the story real? you know all this media houses they can write anything just to get their name going not minding the damage.
But if it is true then that man must be crazy and should be taken to yaba left (yaba phyciatric hospital) angry

Even Punch Newspaper? with all names and addresses of those mentioned? O guy think again!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by MallamMusa: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2008
Gbenga Obasanjo's wife, Moji was raped continously by her own father, so what's new here?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Blatant: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
MallamMusa:

Gbenga Obasanjo's wife, Moji was raped continously by her own father, so what's new here?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Was Moji raped? or was it consensual sex?
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by SENATORJD(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2008
he said he received an instruction from God during one of his prayer sessions about seven months ago to have sex with 18-year-old Aanu, the last of his three children.

which God?pple sha, anything to justify their actions embarassed
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Bossman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2008
When these idiots commit a crime then they start to blame it on what God asked them to do. I wonder which god he is worshipping. His sorry ass should be locked up and they should throw the key away. A lot of people are getting away with big time crime in the name of God. What a bunch of nonsense! Heck! His God must be right there in is non-functional brain!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by CrazyMan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2008
That man is a pest and he must be dealt with.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Loo(f): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2008
That man is  a sicko,  He should be locked up and the keys should be throw away,
As for the daughter i feel maybe she could have been brain washed,  If u keep a company of mad person you end up not knowing the difference between whats right and whats wrong,

I feel for her though i think she needs help!!! (Professional help)
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by chiegemba(f): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2008
Had 2 double check d poster 2 make sure it wasnt 1 of "Scantee"s post tongue smiley . . . . Dis tori na wire!!! shocked E don pass Abomination, na Abomicountry May God help us all!!!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Radiant(f): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
Rofl. . this is small. I'm sure worse cases will be dug up in the near future. grin grin grin Barbarians!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by monsieurp: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
hey chiegemba or what ever you call yourself i am not scantee
The post was gotten from punch newspaper so go to them and confirm
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by chiegemba(f): 12:11am On Jun 05, 2008
monsieur p:

hey chiegemba or what ever you call yourself i am not scantee
The post was gotten from punch newspaper so go to them and confirm
Who said u were Scantee? u need 2 understand a sentence well enough before u react. . . i never said u were Scantee. . .besides who said i doubted your story?
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by MallamMusa: 2:12am On Jun 05, 2008
Was Moji raped? or was it consensual sex?
How can it be consensual when it was his biological father that was fucking her before offloading her to the obasanjos?
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Esss(m): 2:31am On Jun 05, 2008
This story sounds real, Punch is too serious a paper to publish unconfirmed stories.

The truth is simply that the man is sick (mentally). His daughter is also sick (mentally), but hers has more to do with mind control than any other thing. Daddy say the lord says I should bone you, liltle girls puts up virtually no resistance and succumbs to daddy. Dont forget she has no friends, and his compound serves as a church attended only by him, where he is the priest and member. I'm sure he spends nost services and prayer meeting brain-washing the poor little girl. You really cant blame the girl, she needs a shrink(a very good one), and a priest (for her sins).
Her sister was more mature and wiser, so she resisted and ran for dear life. It's a shame but life is a bitch. I'm happy she terminated the bagger she was carrying, she should now stop the incest before they cause any more damage to their family tree.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by acidrop(f): 5:31am On Jun 05, 2008
na wa oooo, some ppl are nuts. i mean NUTS undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by MallamMusa: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2008
yoruba hmm hmm.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Bblak(f): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
A man committed an inexplicable act and still insists that he's taking orders from God shocked shocked.wetin man pikin no go hear or see for naija .The earlier they refer him to a Psychiatric hospital the better for him. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please help Find My Kid Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.