Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. (777 Views)

Since Mtn Is Down, Can We Switch To Etisalat For Simple Server? / Why Mtn Is Requesting For Sim Re-registration – For Nigerians / BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
1.mtn have finally block their N250 2h plan, but are still collecting the N250 without giving any bundle plan.i lost N500 today, i decided to go to their office to complain.the girl told me that some people were abusing the plan they have no choice but to stop it.i asked her if i can get my money back she said no,cos mtn have to indirectly get people back.
2. why will i be given 750 bonus after loading 750card but they wont allow me use the bonus.so my question is, why give me the bonus when you know you wont allow me use it.
i didnt waste time i asked the girl how can i port to ETISALAT.i cant be suffering and smiling at the same time.
Re: Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. by Localamos(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
lol...

You asked a good question, but a wrong person!

Or did she assist you to patronise their competition?!!!
Re: Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. by infobiz9ja(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Strike the rod while its hot. You did the crime now serve the time.
Re: Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2013
hahahahahahahaah.....
You too be sincere with yourself, did you partook of the free 3GB? It is payback time though my sim is still browsing sha.
Re: Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. by ryd3(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2013
googlepikin: 1.mtn have finally block their N250 2h plan, but are still collecting the N250 without giving any bundle plan.i lost N500 today, i decided to go to their office to complain.the girl told me that some people were abusing the plan they have no choice but to stop it.i asked her if i can get my money back she said no,cos mtn have to indirectly get people back.
2. why will i be given 750 bonus after loading 750card but they wont allow me use the bonus.so my question is, why give me the bonus when you know you wont allow me use it.
i didnt waste time i asked the girl how can i port to ETISALAT.i cant be suffering and smiling at the same time.

1. About the 750 bonus I presume u are on Ipulse. You can call a Best friends forever number by dialing *390*1*the number# Send and call ur best fwd @ normal rate
Re: Beware; Mtn Is Officially Duping Us Back. by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Na u still dey subscribe ontop dis yeye mtn..... Me I'm off thEm till they inTroducE cheaP faiR data and Good browsIng networK.....

(1) (Reply)

. / Buy Internet Modems For Your Dstv 3G,3.75 AND 4G @ A Cheapest Price / The Habit Of Random Desktop Refreshing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.