Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? (17422 Views)

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Will NASU Strike Affect NYSC 2013 Batch C Posting? / ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by toluxa1(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Will like to know if schools affected by the current ASUU strike will still be able to send their lists despite the strike?

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Mobilization of students is taken care of by the NASU staffs.

The strike can only affect students whose results have not been verified by the Senate as the Senate cannot meet during a strike.

2 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by toluxa1(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2013
But I heard something like NASU too going on strike, how true is that?

By the way, I thought it is the duty of the examiner to forward the list of verified/cleared students to NYSC.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Valentinooo: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2013
i don't think they will join
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by olaniyanibukun0: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
mmehheennn..... make dem plz o.... oau students don dey haus since Feb o, and senate never approve our results

1 Like

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
If your school no send list to NYSC b4 the strike, OYO lo wa o.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by onyxo76(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
if you had your results approved by the university senate then you will proceed to camp as your call up letters and other logistics are handled by NASU and SSANU. ASUU has nothing to do with mobilization and posting.

2 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by onyxo76(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
olaniyanibukun0: mmehheennn..... make dem plz o.... oau students don dey haus since Feb o, and senate never approve our results
are you sure,i work in oau and the students just concluded their first semester exams last month just around the beginning of the strike.which oau students have been at home since February??

1 Like

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by olalekan1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
My school FUNAAB have not finish marking before the strike. So even if they call off probably before 15th Aug, does that mean we can go for service with batch C. Na wa ooo, ASUU una no dey do well at all.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
onyxo76: are you sure,i work in oau and the students just concluded their first semester exams last month just around the beginning of the strike.which oau students have been at home since February??
You do? That's glorious!!!
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by alphaconde(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
The nysc wey u de rush go so, when u finish am na there ur eye go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
kennygee: If your school no send list to NYSC b4 the strike, OYO lo wa o.

Funny you.

So your school has already sent?

Or you don't know there's a calendar for every batch?

Tolo Tolo

5 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by timecop28: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
NOPE! Dats NASU's responsibilty.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by henryblaze25(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Its not going to affect the posting, even if NASU goes on strike it won't affect d outstanding students cos the emergency rule in Unionism which permits the staff to perform his/her duty but on special pay
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by romania: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
U work in oau and you are not aware that 2011/12 graduating set is still at home since feb.? Maybe you work in parks and garden...no mind my bad mouth o!
onyxo76: are you sure,i work in oau and the students just concluded their first semester exams last month just around the beginning of the strike.which oau students have been at home since February??
U work in oau and you are not aware that 2011/12 graduating set is still at home since feb.? Maybe you work in parks and garden...no mind my bad mouth o!

14 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Donmichaelz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
It doesn't it only slows down those before you,in other words it afects you.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
alpha conde: The nysc wey u de rush go so, when u finish am na there ur eye go clear.

So one shouldn't move forward because of uncertainties?

2 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2013

Please go figure.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by leonshom(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
What are u sayin when final year students are yet 2 defend their Projects nd got their results cleared by d Senate !
Imanuelle: Mobilization of students is taken care of by the NASU staffs.

The strike can only affect students whose results have not been verified by the Senate as the Senate cannot meet during a strike.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
sorry bro, erm, burh, are u a Town-Gboro worker? I'm so sorri, no offence meant, jurhst curious. . .

2 Likes

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
leonshom: What are u sayin when final year students are yet 2 defend their Projects nd got their results cleared by d Senate !

If you are yet to defend then the batch isn't for you.

I defended December 18 2012.
Convocation was February.

Dude go and prepare for your defence. All schools don't have the same calendar.

And if anyone has been verified, ASUU strike for 2 years can't stop the person from being mobilized.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
sorry bro, erm, burh, are u a Town-Gboro worker? I'm so sorri, no offence meant, jurhst curious. . .

Probably photocopy job.

1 Like

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by olufajy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sorry for this annual ASUU strike... Seriously, its delaying a lot and prevents one from taking the next step.
For people whose results were ready and approved by the senate of their school- such will make the batch.
Also, people who couldn't make batch B because of one mistake or the other can re-mobilize and make the batch. Then backlogs of recent years but for 2012/2013 prospective graduates with the exception of private schools, such may not make the batch.
We will get there!
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Of course, it can affect many prospective corpers
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by tekel(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chai!! High blood pressure don kill me 4 hear.. Since last year wey i graduate fa.. Jehova snd me ur devine intervention.
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by dexter12(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't think so
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Lero15(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
well...I guess I am lucky to graduate from Unilorin and in the same year mobilized.

1 Like

Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by johnkenn5t(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nope
Re: Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
It wouldnt affect batch c posting at all but if the strike is not call off soon it would affect the new graduate hoping to leave sch soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.