Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation (24261 Views)

Santa Visits Paul Okoye's House This Morning, Takes Adorable Pics With Kids / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by arthur2k6: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by fabraham(m): 4:02am On Aug 06, 2013
This guy has a golden heart.^^^second 2 com....sha

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by tellwisdom: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2013
cool cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by gunuvi(m): 4:42am On Aug 06, 2013
God bless you Kanu. Your humility is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Temismith(f): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2013
Hmm. Nice one.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by mamagee3(f): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2013
He's one of the kindest man I have ever seen

Kudos to him!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2013
kanu na person abeg. we hardly hear noise from him, why is it that so many Nigerian celebs that dont have too much tthat always make noise about wealth.eg toto ndi ike and CO.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by homesteady(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2013
Was it cake boss that made that cake? grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by 3ace(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2013
But I was detamand to never give up on these little kids.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by airmark(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
I pray to achieve and bless my society soon like this man. LLNP to King Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good to know He has a good heart, May God heal His o.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by devigblegble: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's a nice move
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nice one papilo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by luvissweet2f(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Finally, education is not everything... With ur talent, u can do much more... Many more returns my man.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by intentional(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Golden hearted! Your generation is insured by this act of humanity. HBD legend indeed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Fazhy: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Still waiting to see when Kanu will change his hairstyle with time.

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kanu has always been awesome.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by jonot: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
God bless you Kanu, and add many more prosperous, joyful & fruitful years to you. You're such a blessing.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Awww this is nice smiley
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by sogoisrael(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
I have always n will always love pappilo! Very humble n promising! LLnP
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kanu is a niece man. His manhood ll live forever

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
How old is he now? sure 46yrs...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by sniperliz(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
i just love this man so much that it hurts me badly that am not his wife.... good guy with a heart of gold
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Kanu is a niece man. His manhood ll live forever

Kanu is a nice man, his personhood shall live forever.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Bigcake: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady: Was it cake boss that made that cake? grin
No, na Bigcake
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by lacosteIII(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kanu is a legend

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
sniperliz: i just love this man so much that it hurts me badly that am not his wife.... good guy with a heart of gold

You have to work hard to be married to one like Kanu. Not just working, typing on Nairaland and praying.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by steffans(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nyc 1 Papi

First Page thngs...

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by lacosteIII(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
sniperliz: i just love this man so much that it hurts me badly that am not his wife.... good guy with a heart of gold

smiley come and love me wink

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by sniperliz(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Keneking:

You have to work hard to be married to one like Kanu. Not just working, typing on Nairaland and praying.

Hmmmmmmm..... i pray o
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by gbokukueba(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is most humble Nigerian footballer ever... no wonder he continues to rise from glory to glory...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha, Ali Baba, Kanu, At Promotional Match For AY's Movie "Trip To Jamaica" / ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.