Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? (1151 Views)

Two Assemblies Of God Pastors Engage In Fist Fight During Church Service In Enug / JESUS Vs Satan---- Humanity / Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2013
God and Satan had been fighting for decades on who is going to have more soul in it kingdom.

Satan is making restless effort to gather more souls in Hell

God is using his men and divine power to win soul to himself.....he is not ready to kill but forgive so that people can make heaven.

Who do you think will win this fist with more population and attention to it kingdom?
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: God and Satan had been fighting for decades on who is going to have more soul in it kingdom.

Satan is making restless effort to gather more souls in Hell

God is using his men and divine power to win soul to himself.....he is not ready to kill but forgive so that people can make heaven.

Who do you think will win this fist with more population and attention to it kingdom?
Bro, let's face it, you're jobless.
Be sincere with me.

3 Likes

Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by OmniSparrow: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Result of smoking weed wen u have no food at home.
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by bolaino(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: Bro, let's face it, you're jobless.
Be sincere with me.
hahahahaha, nairaland atheists no go kill me ooo,
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Result of smoking weed wen u have no food at home.

Your bible pages will serve me as rizzler. Prophet Obadiah said it all, eating weed is better than eating food. Lol
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: Bro, let's face it, you're jobless.
Be sincere with me.

Hi hater.......is the OP wrong?
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, nairaland atheists no go kill me ooo,
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Hi hater.......is the OP wrong?
I'm not even sure how much you understand your thread.
The question of a wrong op is highly unnecessary and following the principal thing it seeks to adress, highly illogical.
Now bring this to a concord.
1. Who do you think will win.
And asking later?
2. Is the op wrong?
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: I'm not even sure how much you understand your thread.
The question of a wrong op is highly unnecessary and following the principal thing it seeks to adress, highly illogical.
Now bring this to a concord.
1. Who do you think will win.
And asking later?
2. Is the op wrong?

The answer is yours. You know where im going........your god of the hill is a loser
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The answer is yours. You know where im going........your god of the hill is a loser
Lolol. Somebody is lost in his argument.
Let's play a bit.
How would I even know where you are going when you're stagnant in a whole bunch of confused and confusing series of thought? Do you know where a muddy pond is going too?
Secondly, a god of the hill is only a god of the hill. He's got nothing to do with souls or heaven.
Now tell me you don't understand what you are saying? C'mon.
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Somebody is lost in his argument.
Let's play a bit.
How would I even know where you are going when you're stagnant in a whole bunch of confused and confusing series of thought? Do you know where a muddy pond is going too?
Secondly, a god of the hill is only a god of the hill. He's got nothing to do with souls or heaven.
Now tell me you don't understand what you are saying? C'mon.

Lol....your christ-insanity mode is on

If you dont know Yahweh is a god of hill then read your bible all over again. You such a confused christian.

Answer the Op or get lost with your troll
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol....your christ-insanity mode is on

If you dont know Yahweh is a god of hill then read your bible all over again. You such a confused christian.

Answer the Op or get lost with your troll
Another dumb statement, I must point out.
How can a reasonable person ever expect an sane answer on the authenticity of a thing which he claims the party he's asking is already insane for.
Na you biko!
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: Another dumb statement, I must point out.
How can a reasonable person ever expect an sane answer on the authenticity of a thing which he claims the party he's asking is already insane for.
Na you biko!

You got the switch.....christ-insanity lol

im not arguing here.......answer the question or get lost. How is that hard for you?
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You got the switch.....christ-insanity lol

im not arguing here.......answer the question or get lost. How is that hard for you?
I can see you're yet to see the fooly in your question.
How can your question be answered when the premise it is built on is highly irrational?
The funny thing is, it didn't occur to you that the battle is between the sustenance of good or evil and not one of numbers.
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: I can see you're yet to see the fooly in your question.
How can your question be answered when the premise it is built on is highly irrational?
The funny thing is, it didn't occur to you that the battle is between the sustenance of good or evil and not one of numbers.

When did christian invents taqiyya? Common bro, this is not church property which you can twist and remode. There is no good or evil in my OP........your god of the hill is malevolent and the real devil.

Let me explain this again

- there are fishers of men......preaching the gospel to all nation for the kingdom of God #winwin in number

- satan is like a lion moving around sleeplessly looking for whom to devour.....xtian are fighting not against flesh but spiritual enemy....when defeated, they go to hell......non christians go to hell #winwin in number

Less I forget.....satan got you added to it camp. You calling me fool (matt 5:22). Lol

Who is winning and would win at the end? Simple question
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

When did christian invents taqiyya? Common bro, this is not church property which you can twist and remode. There is no good or evil in my OP........your god of the hill is malevolent and the real devil.

Let me explain this again

- there are fishers of men......preaching the gospel to all nation for the kingdom of God #winwin in number

- satan is like a lion moving around sleeplessly looking for whom to devour.....xtian are fighting not against flesh but spiritual enemy....when defeated, they go to hell......non christians go to hell #winwin in number

Less I forget.....satan got you added to it camp. You calling me fool (matt 5:22). Lol

Who is winning and would win at the end? Simple question
Okay. I don't waste my time liberating those who refuse to be liberated.
Whenever you are ready to debate rationally holla me.
You're trying to take irrationality to another level here.
You win.
Re: GOD VS Satan......who Would Win In The Fist Fight? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Reyginus: Okay. I don't waste my time liberating those who refuse to be liberated.
Whenever you are ready to debate rationally holla me.
You're trying to take irrationality to another level here.
You win.

win what ??

(1) (Reply)

My P£nis Contains Holy Milk,"pastor. / Wonderful Word Of Mighty God / God Created Man In His Own Image, How True Is This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.