Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Free Web Hosting Service:- Create And Host Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Hosting Service:- Create And Host Your Site (734 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting Service:- Create And Host Your Site by Ogbuabana: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2013
[b]I dont have time to waste, so i'll go straight to the point. This web hosting service is the best i can say for you if you host your website with WhoGoHost.ml you can get a free/custom domain.
All those errors and probs u have been experiencing in ur former host e.g cpu limit exceeded, service unavailable, could not connect, parse error, etc you wont experience them here coz with WhoGoHost.ml you have unlimited disk space and bandwith even with a free hosting account. The servers are superband extremely fast in delivering your query.
FEATURES
1)Fast FTP Client
2)Auto-Installer scripts e.g wordpress,DCMS,JCMS,etc i will soon add pbnl and other cool scripts.. So u dont even need to upload script.. Just choose andit will edit and install to your taste
3)mysql database- fuly secured and protected against sql injection. The host protects your site from any form of sql injection
4)built-in firewall:- you dont need to install any firewall that somebody gave you, once you install your script.. A firewall is inside already so your site is 100% secured
5)Free Local Doman:- Using the free local domain, u can get free .com .net tk .ru .cu.cc domains free of charge and you can go premium at a cheap price
6)PHPMyAdmin:- PHPMyAdmin is also firewalled and secured against errors that are not disclosed in the database
7)Effective Help Desk/Customer care:- Incase you have problem with the host which i know u will never have problem, the customer service is fast and effective.
coolBackup:- the backup is in so many formats that suit your device .zip .tar.rar .sql.gz .sql.zip etc
9)Unlimited FTP login:- Unlike other hosts u are limited to ftp login, u will bescared that they will suspend your site... But it is not the same on WhoGoHost.ml , we have a special FTP client for you and also a filemanager
10)Web Builder/Google Adsense:- When you host your site with WhoGoHost.tK, your site is submited to 70+ search engines via submit express :music
and many more.

My advice for you is to come out of your shell and move and promote your site today, you will not be suspended for overloading u are free to put as many scripts as you want.
As for me, it is the best host, although i am using SefanHost.cu.cc i am not using it:hahaha i only use it for domain. But i advice you u use it, if you are the type dat is always experiencing CPU limit exceeded, there is solution for you now.
I rest my case :pepsi[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Critical And Oppressive Site Review Required Here: Http://mywebstation.net / The Untruthful Bloggers! Are You One Of Them? / The Elite Employee Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.