Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. (16562 Views)

The Infinix Race Bolt Q: Review And Specs / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Wale99: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2013
It’s really amazing! Infinix X451 seems fabulous!!

Here r this phone’s key features

1 Share

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by physise(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
infinix with deir hotplate device

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by physise(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2013
infinix racebolt q vs tecno phantom a+
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2013
an updated device that serves the purpose of also ironing my dress. nice one infinix. NEPA can Bleep off nw.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2013
tomii: an updated device that serves the purpose of also ironing my dress. nice one infinix. NEPA can Bleep off nw.
LOL cheesycheesycheesy
Infinix has really lost the trust of Nigerians. Nobody is ready to risk his cash for another sub-standard Infinix product.
Bye-Bye Infinix
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by dasdexter(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
atleast use d fone 1st or wait for user's review b4 rainin down critics on dem, i blive u would like to create sumtin one day & expect ppl to give reviews, i know dis is not wot u'll luv to read, & BTW race bolt was a nice fone, & i blive dis one is beta
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by TrebleChamp(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wale99: It’s really amazing! Infinix X451 seems fabulous!!
Here r this phone’s key features
So where are the key features?
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Dimeji1976(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Quad core
1G ram
andriod 4.2 jelly bean
8MP back camera;3MP front camera
4.5 inch HD screen
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by physise(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
price?
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Hotdiamond(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dimeji1976: Quad core
1G ram
andriod 4.2 jelly bean
8MP back camera;3MP front camera
4.5 inch HD screen
qHD you mean. 540 * 960 res
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by delkayjay(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
physise: price?
@physise am delkayjay, u 1ce helped me wit d mtn bis 4 android, den u mailed me 2 get 1 info bout aw 2 get 1 affordable mtn data plan, buh I got ahead of maself askin 4 cash, found out later, so sry bout dat ur a gud dude, funny buh NL's a beta place wit u, op we'r kul sha

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Randerl: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hope it is gonna be safe to use like LG TECNO or SONY Android phone

Not like dis disaster created by a

Samsung Galaxy S4 HotPlate in Hong Kong?

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Dimeji1976(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Oh,my god~
Randerl: Hope it is gonna be safe to use like LG TECNO or SONY Android phone

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Dimeji1976(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
the race max Q is also good, just enjoy mine for 72 hours.
tomii: an updated device that serves the purpose of also ironing my dress. nice one infinix. NEPA can Bleep off nw.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by mrdrizzy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na so ina go just dey shout hot plate,u havnt used d fone u don dey shout,like sey company dnt make mistake,isnt it s3 dat burn someone house like 7-8mnth back,abi iphone 3gs last couple of years,i have used alot of infinix product and i verywell knw where d hotness stops,it stopped @ racebolt,race eagle is perfect,d best smartfone at its range(atleast in nigeria),and dis one shouldnt be bad also,atleast dey take thier time to make fone dan ina tecno dat makes every 2mnths(now na 1mnth sef),remixing all of dem over and over again!.with d same crappy chip!..so pls if u have not used the fone just shut up and allow others who have use it,or who are aspiring to used it to talk..all these tecno freaks sef

3 Likes

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Na so ina go just dey shout hot plate,u havnt used d fone u don dey shout,like sey company dnt make mistake,isnt it s3 dat burn someone house like 7-8mnth back,abi iphone 3gs last couple of years,i have used alot of infinix product and i verywell knw where d hotness stops,it stopped @ racebolt,race eagle is perfect,d best smartfone at its range(atleast in nigeria),and dis one shouldnt be bad also,atleast dey take thier time to make fone dan ina tecno dat makes every 2mnths(now na 1mnth sef),remixing all of dem over and over again!.with d same crappy chip!..so pls if u have not used the fone just shut up and allow others who have use it,or who are aspiring to used it to talk..all these tecno freaks sef
U lack manner of words.
Hw cum uv used many Infinix products wen u are the same person aspiring to use Android phone or @ worst, bashing Android OS cos of its popularity. Wat happened to ur iPhone?
Trust is a very precious virtue, once lost, it can neva be bought not even with bars of pure GOLD.
Nigerians hav lost thier trust on Infinix. Dat settles it all.
Am a living witness to this hotness and the hype dat was created around Infinix. 4 people i knw had to return their fones cos of one prob and the other. The other 3 sold theirs... I dnt knw about the other 1. But he's using a new windows phone cos he said dat was his last Android phone.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by mrdrizzy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gravitizer: U lack manner of words.
Hw cum uv used many Infinix products wen u are the same person aspiring to use Android phone or @ worst, bashing Android OS cos of its popularity. Wat happened to ur iPhone?
Trust is a very precious virtue, once lost, it can neva be bought not even with bars of pure GOLD.
Nigerians hav lost thier trust on Infinix. Dat settles it all.
Am a living witness to this hotness and the hype dat was created around Infinix. 4 people i knw had to return their fones cos of one prob and the other. The other 3 sold theirs... I dnt knw about the other 1. But he's using a new windows phone cos he said dat was his last Android phone.
u lack mode of reasoning,when have i ever dish android,i used one why will i?,so becos thers jst one bad thing on a particular fone u should tarnish d image of the whole company,who is perfect??,when the galaxy nexus came ,it was criticized for horrible ba3 and apps just turning off by itself,who is still complaining about sammy now??.lets give dem d benefit of doubt.,all am saying(in summary) is,we dnt have to keep bashing any brand all becos of its past deals,how many has ur country made??.. Oh and d ios includng my lumia520(windows) was stolen,on my way to abj frm nass!..hope dat helps? :@ ;>

4 Likes

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
u lack mode of reasoning,when have i ever dish android,i used one why will i?,so becos thers jst one bad thing on a particular fone u should tarnish d image of the whole company,who is perfect??,when the galaxy nexus came ,it was criticized for horrible ba3 and apps just turning off by itself,who is still complaining about sammy now??.lets give dem d benefit of doubt.,all am saying(in summary) is,we dnt have to keep bashing any brand all becos of its past deals,how many has ur country made??.. Oh and d ios includng my lumia520(windows) was stolen,on my way to abj frm nass!..hope dat helps? :@ ;>
what shuld help us all is the Truth and nofin but the truth. Uv neva used Infinix. We are okay!!!
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by mrdrizzy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gravitizer: what shuld help us all is the Truth and nofin but the truth. Uv neva used Infinix. We are okay!!!
i dnt say what i havnt seen or used,many ppl knw me for dat,its left for u to believe or not,incase ur still doubting if ur staying anywhere close to abj or nass,jst hola me,lets meet letme show u a race eagle ,u don make me remember my stolen fone now!!#furious##.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Randerl: Hope it is gonna be safe to use like LG TECNO or SONY Android phone

Or the Samsung s3 pictured below.
grin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gravitizer: Nigerians hav lost thier trust on Infinix. Dat settles it all.
Excuse me from the "Nigerians".
I still use my race bolt till date. No hotness at all. One of my best bargain ever. tongue
Would I still buy an infinix? ....yes please!.. wink

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by mrdrizzy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
saxywale:
Or the Samsung s3 pictured below.
grin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html
@gravitizer i hope ur seeing dis,has any racebolt done dis??,dis same s3 still sells alot(actually one of d top selling fone on ebay and co),and there wasnt even more critics like how u guys are doing dis!! Abegi,unsuscribing joor,if u like buy,if u like no buy,dey will keep making their sales in france and here!
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by mrdrizzy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
saxywale:
I still use my race bolt till date. No hotness at all. One of my best bargain ever. tongue
Would I still buy an infinix....yes please!.. wink
no mind am jawe!!.ppl jst hitting on fone for no reason
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
@gravitizer i hope ur seeing dis,has any racebolt done dis??,dis same s3 still sells alot(actually one of d top selling fone on ebay and co),and there wasnt even more critics like how u guys are doing dis!! Abegi,unsuscribing joor,if u like buy,if u like no buy,dey will keep making their sales in france and here!
Did i hear u say France
Pls giv me a prove!!! We are all hear 2 learn.
smileycheesysmiley
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
no mind am jawe!!.ppl jst hitting on fone for no reason

See you talking 'bout bashing of Phones like you are saint..No be be Bash F7 even when you never handle am?...cos of "chipset"...shioor!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Dimeji1976(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes, most of my friends who using Race bolt do not have any hitting issues.
they said it's Samsung who wants to put a bad name for Infinix.
saxywale:
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by physise(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dimeji1976: Yes, most of my friends who using Race bolt do not have any hitting issues.
they said it's Samsung who wants to put a bad name for Infinix.
y una hate samsung like dis?well shall if u r too sucessful u will have too much haters
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by kingaloy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
sure,i fink its high time we sae sumtin abt dis.n7 nd infinix race bolt don cumout b4 p3 or l3 begin dae smell dis world.guys we gas join head nd mouth togeda mk we voice dis ish to our modders,we kw we dont pay u guys buh with due respect i plead with u to help us with a clorkmod recovery like u did with other devices,i beg u modders pls dont ignore us or mk us feel like our device ar below d standard of other androids out dia........plsssssssss ooo
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by drizzypat: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Godvilla: Did i hear u say France
Pls giv me a prove!!! We are all hear 2 learn.
smileycheesysmiley

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axUp7_tqSM0&hl=en-GB&guid=&gl=NG&client=mv-google
.pls listen clearly
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2013
drizzypat:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axUp7_tqSM0&hl=en-GB&guid=&gl=NG&client=mv-google
.pls listen clearly
hmmm.... God save Nairaland
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Dimeji1976(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yes, me too. it works quite well , I don't now why people calling it hot plate?
maybe someone just want to put Infinix a bad name to protect their market share.
saxywale:
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dimeji1976: Yes, me too. it works quite well , I don't now why people calling it hot plate?
maybe someone just want to put Infinix a bad name to protect their market share.
Sumtin tells me u are.....*some_txt_missing*
Almost everywhere on Dis Infinix thread trying rilly hard 2 patronise their product. Nevatheless, its ur job cos u are paid 4 it. Man must chop wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn New Bundle Package For Pc / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.